It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Angry drunks. They voted to take healthcare away from people, torture people, deport people... Lots of gloating when they won, and as expected total denialism of the negative and divisive campaign and its effects. No efforts so far to reach out. This idea to undo everything Obama has done- to broadly and blindly erase everything without any real examination--- it's not a very thoughtful approach and to be so broad doesn't come off as wise. It comes off as offensive and angry and not at all reasonable.

So my analogy of the angry drunks who aren't in a place to even care about anyone but themselves-- so far it fits.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Be prepared for Trump Stepford World.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I know, it's sad... Maybe angry drunks wasn't accurate... Maybe a haters club is a better way to put it. A lot of people who voted for Trump belong to this haters club where they blame all of these different groups for everything; Muslims, Blacks, illegals, the poor, environmentalists.... so many different groups they target with their anger. And then they cheer at the thought of hurting these people, and they cheer at the thought of undoing everything Obama did, regardless of what it is. I am not inspired by this haters club.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Annee

I know, it's sad... Maybe angry drunks wasn't accurate... Maybe a haters club is a better way to put it. A lot of people who voted for Trump belong to this haters club where they blame all of these different groups for everything; Muslims, Blacks, illegals, the poor, environmentalists.... so many different groups they target with their anger. And then they cheer at the thought of hurting these people, and they cheer at the thought of undoing everything Obama did, regardless of what it is. I am not inspired by this haters club.

For sure.

Me being 70 knows what that homogenized society was like years ago. And my experience is mild compared to some, as I grew up in a Los Angeles beach city.

Most of my interests and posts on ATS have been on subjects of equality and progression.

I feel defeated. And I'm a WASP. I fit in Trump's Stepford World.

I can't even imagine how a minority of any kind must feel.

We're going backwards.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join