It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legitimate gay Cartoon Character Coming Soon (from ATSNN)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
, Amuk, ...your good, more clever than the rest, ...lol..

Damn Skippy.....LOL

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Well, my point is this. Being gay is a lifestyle choice.

Funny, I don't remember choosing to be strait.
With all the gay material in Kevin Smith movies I thought you would have different views on this subject.

Anyway this topic is about gay cartoon characters.

Why is sponge bob gay?
I've seen the cartoon few times. It may be ridiculously stupid but the sea creatures aren't in manly love.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Well, my point is this. Being gay is a lifestyle choice.

Funny, I don't remember choosing to be strait.
With all the gay material in Kevin Smith movies I thought you would have different views on this subject.

Anyway this topic is about gay cartoon characters.

Being straight isnt a choice. Its how we humans ARE programmed, secondly, I have no personal problems with gays. The problem lies in the media, constantly shoving it down, not only mine, but now, my kids throats as well.

This nut job who thinks sponge bob is gay is just another wacked out christian who looks to deep into things.

Why is sponge bob gay?
I've seen the cartoon few times. It may be ridiculously stupid but the sea creatures aren't in manly love.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Spliff, your lucky I dont know who you are in real life for I know a great amount about the law.

Technicly you're right your not being racist, your discriminating a gainst a group of people whom are not like yourself.
The best word I can come with is Preferencist
(Discriminating against someones sexual preference).
Why has he not been banned, or at the least given a warning?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Spliff, your lucky I dont know who you are in real life for I know a great amount about the law.

Technicly you're right your not being racist, your discriminating a gainst a group of people whom are not like yourself.

Your point is what? I think you should read the whole post before you say anything. I havent broken any rules. Im not going to rehash this again. If you have something of interest to post about this, feel free.

BTW, your word does not exist, at least, not in the webster dictionary.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I really wouldnt get you in trouble if I knew who you were, I fI put my mind to it I probably could though, I'll give you this you are one of the only two people whom have riled me up that badly with your posts.
You can believe what ever you want, its a free country (atleast mostly free).
I know the word doesnt exist but it's the only I could make that describes it.

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight for your right to save it.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I really wouldnt get you in trouble if I knew who you were, I fI put my mind to it I probably could though, I'll give you this you are one of the only two people whom have riled me up that badly with your posts.
You can believe what ever you want, its a free country (atleast mostly free).
I know the word doesnt exist but it's the only I could make that describes it.

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight for your right to save it.

Peace.

Look, you fight the good fight, allright. Im not a racist, nor am I a homophobe. I harbor no ill will towards someone because of their sexual preference. My problem lies in them shoving it down my kids throat. Its a hidden agenda. Its telling the kids "Hey ! be gay! its fun!" when, in all actuality, its quite the opposite.

Let the kids be kids. They dont need sex shoved at them. Not when they are kids. Its a form of mind control, and actually, its probably more of a conspiricy than most things talked about on this board.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think they should put shows on for younger children on that do not have couples, that way there not being influenced, or taught that one certain SexualOrientation is the right one, I mean when you get down to it, you cant stop a person from being gay.
What would you do if one of your child was gay?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I think they should put shows on for younger children on that do not have couples, that way there not being influenced, or taught that one certain SexualOrientation is the right one, I mean when you get down to it, you cant stop a person from being gay.

I'd feel disappointed and let down. Just not to his face.

I think they should put shows on for younger children on that do not have couples, that way there not being influenced, or taught that one certain SexualOrientation is the right one

I disagree. Childrens programs should have moms and dads. They dont comprehend sex. But it has no place on their tv shows. Neither does showing a kid with 2 mommies or 2 daddies. Its not normal. And it is certainly not a majority of our society. There might be alot of gay people, but the amount of actual domestic gay partners is a very very small percent of our society. The reason? The right sexual orientation of humans is hetero.

I mean when you get down to it, you cant stop a person from being gay

If you mean, physically restrain them, probably not. But if taught young enough, they can learn it. Thats called brainwashing, and its disgusting.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wow alot of gay stuff being thrown around here. I personally dont agree with gay ppl. I think it is a choice. If its not a choice then how do you explain bisexuals? I really dont want to see gay ppl on tv. Theres already way to much sex anyway.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Noone is "meant" to be gay. Whatever that means. Its a choice that is made. Show me the gay gene.

Interesting...

Who would CHOOSE a life of persecution I wonder? Do animals choose to be gay? My female chihuahuas routinely try and mount each other....

Granted, I have no idea what a guy sees in another guy....but obviously this isn't a "choice"....like "hmm...I think I'd like to be sodomized today!" Whether there's a screw loose somewhere or what, I've known enough gay men and women to realize that it isn't their "choice". Little Jimmy can be brought up in the most hetero, strict household in the world, and if he's gay, he'll be gay, it isn't a "choice"..... I know my brother never made such a "choice".

A person is entitled to state their beliefs. HATEFUL speech is a violation. Being a racist or a bigot is not. If he had said, I think all fags should be strung up and lit on fire, etc. THAT would be a violation. I've seen nothing so far in his posts that's a warnable offense...

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I meant from other thing s he's said like...never mind.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I meant from other thing s he's said like...never mind.

No please, go ahead and point out somethings. I'm interested to hear them. Remember, Just because my views are different than yours does make me anything other than different.

Youve made these statements about me before. Im tired of it. BACK IT UP, or stop it.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I thought something you said in another post broke the terms and conditions, but than I thought about it again, and it was within them.
When accept for that post have I said you should be warned or banned?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Disappointing to say the least - whodathunkit - Patty. I was hoping for something more outrageous. Oh well.

Springfield's website - www.springfieldisforgayloversofmarriage.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Spliff.....all i want to ask is:

You don't have a problem with you and your wife kissing in front of your children....ok.

You don't want your kids seeing gays kiss......fine?

How about your kids seeing you smoking pot? Just by your name on here I already know for a fact you smoke pot.

I as a gay man don't do anything illegal, but it's ok for your kids to see you doing something illegal?

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Its telling the kids "Hey ! be gay! its fun!" when, in all actuality, its quite the opposite.

How do you know? Really..........

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Caz....how's it going man?

I'm just wondering why you started this thread and haven't said a thing so far? Please don't tell me your being an ED or a Grady.....just trolling for points. I hope not......You're about the only person on the opposite that I actually listen to on this. Please....your opinion. You're alot smarter than that please.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Spliff, stopped replying about two weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Oh...thanks. I guess I'm a little slow on the times.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join