It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new aerial oddity in my town

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
That's about what you expect from the future republic from starwars...

How else do you think they will get to that level of power?

They will need to basically bulldoze our freedoms and rights while telling us it's for our own good.

I'm curious though, I think we could build another secondary net, a protestnet built on the blockchain, unable to be censored, and would either allow for social media posting directly or a data dump that you could have other soft that would channel the data to the proper mediums.

It would be slow, if we're lucky like dial up slow, but the more people who used it, the faster it could get, I really think it's in our best interest to have these other internet layers, despite their popularity, it's for our protection.

We need to burn the box so all we do is think outside of it, because that's the only way we will achieve the future of equality and tolerance, the true future of America and Humanity.

Scratch your ID chips off cause everybody owns it.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Tranceopticalinclined because: Added hidden 1's and 0's for extra binary effect.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I agree with Fred and Grey - I have flightradar24 and flightaware. There is a long history of these flights over my home city, and (I'm going to pat myself on the back here) I knew what they were up to long before the media caught on.

Bloomberg Article on Surveillance Flights in Baltimore

You can get the registration # off the tracking app, do a little google research and you will almost always get your answer if it is a surveillance flight - although you may have to connect a few dots. They don't seem to be that interested in covering their tracks in this regard...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Not a native american sympathiser, I am 1/4 indigenous californian

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
last night i was out late, walking home from the pub around 2 and it was up there

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
last night i was out late, walking home from the pub around 2 and it was up there

Did you d/l flightaware or Flight radar 24 to get a registration number and flightpath? Heck you can even do it on the web

flightaware.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Did you d/l flightaware or Flight radar 24 to get a registration number and flightpath? Heck you can even do it on the web

flightaware.com...

There is a development, have heard that it is a alphabet agency drone. Which would explain the odd strobe layout, four very intense white strobes in a cross pattern,
No i havent gotten the app, its been super foggy lately and i havent been out

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join