It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Your Whiteness Scares Me"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

So, the deer wont approach your safe space due to your action of taking off your pants? sounds like you good a good self defense approach right there.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Another example of insanity was a white male friend was asked to by a white female hwo to play a song on guitar.. mid way through teaching her HE stopped HIMSELF and said " I need to stop, I feel like I'm "mansplaining"".

I about threw him out of the house.

I cannot believe people are un-ironically taking this crap seriously.

It is insane.

You should have punched him and then threw him out, and proceeded to finish the guitar lesson.

(post by suvorov removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

The people calling her a white supremacist are the racists. She was just standing there. If their ideology is so strong why cant it tolerate ANY other opinion than their own?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

My whiteness should scare people... I virtually glow in the dark--I might be radioactive.

A colonizer? Really? Wow, he plumbed the depths of originality with that one--even less on the other.

If you're going to attempt an insult, at least attempt originality.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Good , Number One Rule in Social Competition , Always Keep Your Rivals for Power Guessing......

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

Is your history, or knowledge of it, so lacking that you actually think that, or are you just fishing for a reaction...?

(post by theirfaceslie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theirfaceslie

If you are implying what I think you are, you need to find someone else to talk to, 'cause I don't play that game, ever.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm just saying u ever notice how if there is only one white guy around, people act strange. Some laugh, some get mad, some won't talk to u. I don't know for a fact but why else the heavy attack on whites from minorities?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
These "scared" folks in this video are "culturally appropriating" the English language. I am offended, it must stop.

(Edgar winter created Frankenstein, so yeah he is scary, and I love it)

See how silly this sounds, so when anyone says anything like this to you; Tell them to speak in their native tounge, then ask why they don't?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Don't worry, these people will be purged in the unification wars..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join