It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

johnny carson interviews jim garrison, re: the murder of JFK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
JFK was clearly a NWO/federal murder.

www.prouty.org...
www.prouty.org...

[edit on 26-1-2005 by pisshead]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
JFK was??? Why because an associate of Carlos Marcello's, says it's so???
Come on, dig deeper!! "Come Fly with Me"

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
there was clearly government complicity in his murder.

but thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
just an afterthought, does anyone know the year in which the government documentation of the JFK assassination is supposed to be released?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Judge Herbert W. Christenberry presided over a case that charged Carlos and his brother Joe with "conspericy to defraud the United States government by obtaining a false Guatemalan birth certificate" and "conspiracy to obstruct the U.S. government in the exercise of its right to deport Carlos Marcello."

The case had opened twenty-one days earlier and by November 22, 1963, defense attorney Jack Wasserman and U.S. Attorney Louis La Cour were delivering closing arguments.

At 1:30pm, just as the judge was handling the case over to the jury, he was passed a note by the court bailiff. With a shocked expression on his face, he announced that President Kennedy had just been shot in Dallas and was dead.

As the courtroom erupted, Carlos walked slowly out of the room, his face an IMPASSIVE mask. At 3:15pm, the jury returned a verdict of "not guilty" on both charges, against both defendants. Carlos and Joe hugged each other, shook hands with their lawyer and walked out of the courtroom.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Some people say JFKs action toward the Federal Reserve may have had something to do with his death:
inprosys.bizland.com...
(Some also say Lincoln was killed at least in part because he wanted to take power from the Fed, too!!)

Some also think his ideas about Vietnam helped get him killed.

I think both of these theoies helped get him killed.

BTW, how neat it would have been to actually have seen this interview

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i would agree. you're definitely striking a chord with the new world order when you start messing with their money monopoly that is the federal reserve.

stopping the war would have been bad for them too, as they need perpetual wars to achieve their empire.

operation northwoods had something to do with it, as did dismantling and dissolving the central intelligence agency as kennedy had started to implement.

all big no no's...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would also look at the testamony of the eighteen year old Arnold Louis Rowland who testified in front of the commission.

He is the "only" eyewitness who saw the man, with a rifle on the sixth floor.
He was the ONE who directed the first officer to the sixth floor. He had eyesight that was better than 20/20 (had it checked 6 months earlier).

He testifies in front of Mr. Specter, and Congressman Ford. He saw a second man on that floor.

He also said the man w/rifle was in the southwest window, not the southeast window, where everyone says the shots were fired. The second man he describes as "an elderly Nego".

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I would also look at how Sheriff Decker, conducted business in Dallas back then.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Brilliant find, Pisshead. Jim Garrison was a brave man and a patriotic American. His courage is admirable.

Thanks for posting the interview!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pisshead
i would agree. you're definitely striking a chord with the new world order when you start messing with their money monopoly that is the federal reserve.

stopping the war would have been bad for them too, as they need perpetual wars to achieve their empire.

operation northwoods had something to do with it, as did dismantling and dissolving the central intelligence agency as kennedy had started to implement.

all big no no's...

Yup... he was asking to get shot

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I listened to the interview. It's very interesting.
I would like to know when that interview took place( at least the year)?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
just an afterthought, does anyone know the year in which the government documentation of the JFK assassination is supposed to be released?

I believe that much of the documentation was classified for 75 years from the investigation, which would be 2039. However, I tend to think that anything that is declassified at that point will be marred with the Magic Marker write-outs of the documents obtained through Freedom of Information Act lawsuits, and others have been long since destroyed.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
JFK was obviously an NWO/Illuminati take-out..

1) He was anti-CIA.
2) He was anti-Federal reserve
3) He was anti-Vietnam
4) He and Robert were anti-Mafia.

4 strikes, and you're way out!

Need more evidence, they erected an Egyptian Oblisk (Washington Monument, Freemasonry) with an eternal flame on top (Lucifer, the light bringer) in honour of him!

JFK was Catholic, they should've put up a Cross. He was great man who stood for the truth. He'll have a good place in Heaven.

Need more evidence, take a look at what LBJ (a Mason) did when he took his place - the above 4 were no longer an issue.

God Bless..

[edit on 083131p://333 by LogoWatch]

[edit on 083131p://333 by LogoWatch]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Johnny Carson had clearly been prerpared extensively for the interview and this is a an excellent example of how all media shows regardless of the genre can be used as a weapon of propaganda at the whim of those who control the networks...

Garrison gets right to the heart of the matter by exposing the outright, bold faced lies, and ommisions of the Warren Commision report. I have great respect for his directness with the audience. He does not mince words by any means!

If we only had people like Garrison involved in government today, Americans would have a much better chance of learning the truth and having an honest goverment.

Former Nebraska Senator John DeCamp is sort of like a modern day Garrison in my opinion. The Franklin Coverup is going to be the smoking gun that brings down the Bush's house of cards. Franklin Coverup is the most suppressed news story in this country in decades. It's already breaking as we speak with Jeff Gannon/Johnny Gosch connection becoming mainstream news....

I am going to listent again as it is riveting!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Don't worry when I become president I will put a screeching end on the NWO and any affiliation with it before they can assassinate me.

new topics

top topics

join