It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Soulful Question...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Precautionary Post Due To Tablet Malfucntion....

1st. Promise:
"I, Pinocchio, Pledge Allegiance To The Flag Of The United States Of America.
And To The Republic For Which It Stands, One Nation Indivisible, Under God, With Liberty And Justice For All."

note: A Particular Gesture For The Above Mentioned Added...

2nd: Promise:
"I, Pinocchio, Do Solemnly Swear That I Will Support And Defend The Constitution Of The United States Against All Enemies, Foreign And Domestic; That I Will Bear True Faith And Allegiance To The Same; And That I Will Obey The Orders Of The President Of The United States And The Orders Of The Officers Appointed Over Me." "So Help Me God!"

3rd. Promise:
"I, Pinocchio, Swear That The Evidence I Shall Give, Shall Be The Truth, The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth." "So Help Me God!"

RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE COUNTRY...... if you accept it (SOUL)...
PROTECTION OF THE COUNTRY... It's Flag And All That It Encompasses (SPIRIT)...

note: POV

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

Yet... Another STAR for you... BUT, yet again, you are Painstakingly "WRONG!"
edit on 22-11-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
No need to Thank Pinocchio For Approving And Allowing You To Speak Your Mind And Approving You And Allowing You To Live YOUR LIFE. Welcome....

LETS soul AND spirit TOGTHER!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The spirit is like the ocean and the soul is just the ocean waving.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

M'Gorning & G'Morning....

Star For You. That Was Intriguing.

The Sun Is Like The Spirit... And The Earth Is Like The Soul. Haha... Just Kidding.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

There is just the one (ocean) forming (waving). Each wave believes it is separate until it finds the ocean. The ocean is making seemingly separate waves.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Oceans Are For You To Conquer. As It Is Written And Promised. And All That Is In It.

That Is A Soul.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I cannot conquer anything. I am the ocean waving.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Dont Imagine The Next Person Wont. I Now Feel A Great Sympathy For You....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

Dont Imagine The Next Person Wont. I Now Feel A Great Sympathy For You....

All that appears is waving ocean - including all apparent people.

Why would you feel sorry for me?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Its The Motion Of The Ocean. Pity....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

It Is Such A Pity That You Are Suffering From Pity.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Most Intriguing. Good Thing It Would Be As An Inspiration.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Namaste, friend. The human being actually has 3 parts that goes on inside of you. People only talk about the Soul and Spirit, but either people don't know or forgot to mention the Personality. Remember that your physical brain will one day die along with your body. But these 3 will become immortal (although the Spirit is already immortal, I'll will explain), provided that you walk the Path of God.
Let's break it down a little bit.

1. The Personality - All babies born into this world have a fixed feature in their consciousness known as the Personality. It never changes and is unique to each individual. It is your own set of instructions so to speak that sets you apart from others, even God Himself. These are your likes, dislikes, tastes, what you find ugly or beautiful, what you enjoy or not enjoy, desires, choices in life, creativity, and so forth. It truly defines your special individual nature. The Personality stays with you throughout eternity as a unique being, capable of so many things. The Personality was created and has attributes of the Son of God (from the "Holy Trinity"). God has many manifestations; but The Son is from the First Trinity.

2. The Soul - This is your own Mind so to speak. When this Mind is given to you at the age of 5, we call it the Mind of Man. But once it merges with Spirit, it is called the Mind of God. This Mind is not immortal and is imperfect initially. Unlike The Personality, it can be changed, molded, and grow throughout your life in this world and beyond. It can evolve, while The Personality is static. The Soul can grow either towards Spirit, which is God, or towards Darkness, which is simply an illusion. Its job is to make choices, record, and transcend your current paradigm of life. Unlike your physical brain, The Soul carries on with you throughout your journey back to God. But by the time you reach God, your Soul will have merged with your Divine Spirit of God, which I will speak about below. Some people actually merge their Soul with Spirit within this lifetime, but some may take several more journeys to other worlds before they can do so.

Once you have fully merge with Spirit, you and God are as ONE. There is no longer any thought of separation. Your Soul was created by the Feminine aspect of God known as The Mother from the First Trinity.

3. The Spirit - This is the Divine Spirit of God sent to be within your consciousness at the age of 5. It is a fragment of God's mind to teach, guide, lead, and counsel you to become a greater being throughout your life. It is God, but in a form situated for your Soul and Personality. Most people are not aware of The Spirit of God within them. They go on as though God doesn't exist. But in actuality, God is inside of you the whole time. As discussed above, The Spirit of God will merge with you (Your Soul) once you have reached a point of great wisdom, knowledge, and love of God. At that point, you will make decisions and make choices as if God is making those decisions and choices--always with great love, peace, and incredible intelligence & wisdom. If you have read my posts here on ATS, you have noticed I've said many times that God is Within You or the Kingdom of Heaven is within you. This is because the Divine Spirit of God lives inside of you.

The Spirit of God is immortal and can go into future minds of other people if the current person decides to rebel against God and no longer wishes to move on with the Spiritual Path. The Spirit is the fragment of the Masculine aspect of God known as The Father from the First Trinity. And I say First Trinity because there are other Trinities of God that are within the evolution of Universes, where The First Trinity is outside of evolutionary worlds. But that is beyond the scope of this thread.

The Personality and Soul start off as mortal and can die just like your physical body. But once they merge with Spirit, those two aspects of your consciousness can become immortal. May this information help increase your knowledge and wisdom with the many mysteries of God. Peace be with you.

edit on 11/22/2016 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join