It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You should look up the Ched Evans case in the UK which really did explore the boundary of being drunk and consent and took a good bit of legal crapola to get sorted.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well if what you say is true that men are liable for rape even if they're intoxicated then I say they deserve it. Men throughout history were abusive to their wives and children. Men have ruled with impunity and people are tired of it. Even men are tired of it. It's payback. Take it like a man.

They're stronger. More aggressive for top positions. Superiority complex stemming from persistent patriarchal rule. It's not just payback. The rules need to discriminate men to be fair to others. For example, a woman slaps a man and he's only briefly stunned. A man slaps a woman and she's knocked to the floor. Society has to make rules to counter this.

Yes, there's still persistent patiarchy:
en.wikipedia.org - Women in government...

As of 2016, the global participation rate of women in national-level parliaments is 22.6%.[2] A number of countries are exploring measures that may increase women's participation in government at all levels, from the local to the national.

edit on 11/18/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Well if what you say is true that men are liable for rape even if they're intoxicated then I say they deserve it. Men throughout history were abusive to their wives and children. Men have ruled with impunity and people are tired of it. Even men are tired of it. It's payback. Take it like a man.

They're stronger. More aggressive. Superiority complex stemming from persistent patriarchal rule. It's not just payback. The rules need to discriminate men to be fair to others. For example, a woman slaps a man and he's only briefly stunned. A man slaps a woman and she's knocked to the floor. Society has to make rules to counter this.

That's not equality. That's just revenge, and not only that, revenge against men for what? For the sins of their fathers and grandfathers and great, great, great (keep on going) great grandfathers? I mean honestly, what do the transgressions of my Scottish ancestors have to do with my son? He didn't do anything. Sure patriarchy has hurt many women, but that doesn't mean that all men today should pay for it. Just because men are physically stronger and more prone to dominance and even aggression does not mean we should be stomping them into the dirt. That's just as wrong.

edit on 18-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
rapists have the right in 31 states, to joint custody of the child produced from that rape

Something that is a crime against all souls and must be exposed, and toppled with those evil goons putting that in, providing anyone has been victimized by that law, to have all they belong given to their victims and thrown in prison.

Those states have a lot of work to do and I suggest they get cracking!
edit on 18-11-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

These things must be considered case-by-case.

<< 1   >>

join