It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking a Break Friends

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I'll say a prayer for you AB and your ATS friends will shine our lights brighter so you can find your way back. Hang in there. (((HUG)))

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Take care (strangely i want to say "my friend").

I look forward to your return and hope all goes well for you.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Just in case you check in...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you for that beautiful bit of light!!

I did peek in and saw it on my break. I'm half-back, trying to stick to a couple threads only, to see if I am able. It's amazing how much time I spend on ATS - I've gotten a lot done recently!! lol!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just stepping in to say I'm okay, and that I am here and hanging out a bit again in the hallowed halls of ATS.

I very deeply appreciate the response to this thread - I'm really touched. Thank you so much, everyone.

*sniff*

Okay...'M ok...that's just some dust in my eye...really...

- AB

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Welcome back AB!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I missed this when it was originally posted but just wanted to say I'm sorry things have been so stressful, and I hope all is well. Peace and best wishes to both you and your son. It's good to take breaks sometimes.

peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You are one of the people who keep me coming back to this site. Your words of encouragement have meant so much to me over the years. The fact you are back bears testimony that we are indeed a "family." I personally believe that in the days ahead we will need community more than ever. I say this with all sincerity when I say I have grown very fond of you and Night Star and others.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join