It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post-Election Protests have begun!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Anderson Lanham ‏@AndersonLanham Anti Trump protest dissipated after protester hit by car. Condition of protester is unknown as of now. · 4m4 minutes ago

well, that didn't last long, reality drove through.

That's what they get for marching on foot in the streets. Not their streets.. it's Americas streets. And America voted for Trump.
edit on 9-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

Exactly.

We've all been so cut-throat around here.

It wasn't as if ATS was the sole source of the voter-base. We're just a small part of the greater web.

Let's get back to our normal ATS stuff, and work as a community again to bring truth out, and deny ignorance.

Let's make ATS great again!?!?!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis
Sounds like a plan. Just to be clear though everyone can feel free to rip to their hearts content on the crooked as Hillary media....with any luck they will be forced to follow Soros and the rest of the elitist scumbags in exile out of OUR country. Printing Hillary wins headlines over a day in advance...you think the dumb "spits" would have learned in the early goings of last century with the Dewie defeats Truman headlines.....

edit on 9-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The twitter feed says,

Protesters move onto Highway 24

then,

Anti Trump protest dissipated after protester hit by car. Condition of protester is unknown as of now.

I hope the person is ok, don't walk on highways is probably the lesson here.....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Apparently they were so blind because of their outrage, they didn't see the lights of on-coming traffic?

Moral outrage does not negate logic, or common sense.

That is the main issue, most of the time, one side only feels, rather then thinks.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Gotta let people march - as long as they dont destroy property or become violent.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I support everyone right to protest.. But I would hit anyone with my car if they were blocking the streets in mass. At that point they are violating my civil rights as a citizen. It's ignorant, and you just don't do it like that.
edit on 9-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well it is their right. It will die down before they start rioting, or at least it better. Obama can only give them a pass for another just under two months. After that, all riots will be handled iron fist style.

I said riots not peaceful protesting. From what I can tell right now, they are just peaceful protesting.

Oh look at this.

Anti Trump protest dissipated after protester hit by car. Condition of protester is unknown as of now.

Ouch, smucked by moving car for being a dumbass rioting in the middle of a highway. I think it deserves a Darwin Award nomination.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
These people have a problem with Democracy!

Respect the decision of the majority!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So, these people are anti democracy when they lose. Shocking. My candidate didnt win (johnson). I accept that and I dont act like a spoiled child that didnt get a cookie in wal mart and is throwing a fit.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well that's just f***ing great. I'm in Oregon and can totally see that happening out here. All I can say is........"at this point now, what difference does it make'

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

Let's make ATS great again!?!?!

Much agreed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join