It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Pizza Talk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I believe, but there's still a nagging part of me that pretends this is just an over active imagination. I have always been open to any idea and can quickly change my mind on a dime when provided with new information. I believe this keeps me balanced but lately, we're all finding innuendo in the Podesta files regarding Pizza and it's hidden meaning. Whilst a part of me believes this, another part is in denial, however, I don't think I should be listening to that skepticism because it may be misleading.

Here is another Pizza email, and in the context of CP, it's damning, again. More damning code speak because after-all, who the hell talks like this?
Subject: Headcount for Pizza
email ID 18589

There's apparently been some confusion: we're not reserving slices here.
Everybody gets one slice, according to their needs, just as the glorious
tenets of Marxism would tell us.

Chris Douglas wrote:
> Headcount!
>
> Who all is in the Austin office today who is going to want pizza? We
> only have one slice and we need to know how thinly to slice it...
>
> Simply send a single response, filed, color-coded, double-sided and
> appropriately labeled, signed in triplicate and set on fire.

Is this really happening? Even I am having a hard time with this.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Reads to me like an inner-circle joke.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I spent about 30 minutes last night searching through all of the listed keywords for these email strings.

If you think in context of child sex trafficking this kind of code makes sense.

However the skeptic in me says that just because it makes sense doesn't mean that's what they are talking about.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Jokes are funny.. It might not be about a sex trafficking ring but they are not talking about pizza, anyone can read between those lines.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Piece of Pizza, "Pizza" pizza, piece of pizza pie, piece of the pie. They carving it up amongst themselves, you ain't even at the table.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yeh, I'm still not convinced. I'm seeing a jokey way of emailing one another for the most part, rather than some sort of code.
The posted message might be referring to per diems for work meals being cut or something.

The "signed, sealed, set on fire" thing at the end is definitely jokey, but might indicate that they're frustrated by meal budget restrictions or something.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
1 pizza slice = 1 quart of sacrificial blood from their last human ritual slaughter.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I dont know if I will ever be able to eat pizza again.

And I really like pizza.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Are you sure your email ID# is correct. Is that one of the Podesta emails?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Except the joke is on you for being so incredibly NAIVE

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Are you sure your email ID# is correct. Is that one of the Podesta emails?

global intelligence files

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here's another suspicious pizza email (ID 10037):

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] more
Date: 2009-08-08 00:20
Subject: pizza.jpg

As John said, it doesn't get any better than this

And here is the attached image:

Does anyone else get the impression that when he says "it doesn't get any better than this" he's referring to the child in the photo?

A reverse image search turned up this page:

So who are the two women in the picture of the little girl, with the pizza?

They were Laura Ling and Euna Lee who were arrested in North Korea while reporting on sex trafficking. They were freed and must have taken this picture. But how come the second we get away from sex trafficking we are right back to it?

This links the phrase “pizza” with child sex trafficking through their own emails.

Case closed on what pizza means?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Yeah saw this. And those two so happened to be "reporting" on trafficking too. How many coincidences do we need? Either we're all #ed in the head and Podesta and the whole crew are absolutely obsessed about pizza or we're on to something.
edit on 5-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Yeah saw this. And those two so happened to be "reporting" on trafficking too. How many coincidences do we need? Either we're all #ed in the head and Podesta and the whole crew are absolutely obsessed about pizza or we're on to something.

It's at the very least a coded meaning for something they don't want to discuss in email.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I think they are partly obsessed with real pizza. The reason why he said it didn't get any better than that was because in that photo there's a pizza eating pizza.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It seems like the inside joke is about having sex with children.
Nice bunch of people there.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Here's another suspicious pizza email (ID 10037):

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] more
Date: 2009-08-08 00:20
Subject: pizza.jpg

As John said, it doesn't get any better than this

And here is the attached image:

Does anyone else get the impression that when he says "it doesn't get any better than this" he's referring to the child in the photo?

A reverse image search turned up this page:

So who are the two women in the picture of the little girl, with the pizza?

They were Laura Ling and Euna Lee who were arrested in North Korea while reporting on sex trafficking. They were freed and must have taken this picture. But how come the second we get away from sex trafficking we are right back to it?

This links the phrase “pizza” with child sex trafficking through their own emails.

Case closed on what pizza means?

Oh. My. GAWD!

I was just having pizza for a late lunch - early dinner. I started reading this thread and just threw the whole damn thing away.

This makes me sick to my stomach and leaves me feeling like I need to take another shower.

I don't want to think like this but your post does seem pretty convincing.

Sick. Sick. Sick.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

I think they are partly obsessed with real pizza. The reason why he said it didn't get any better than that was because in that photo there's a pizza eating pizza.

Like...

Thats really not funny..

But.. It made me laugh..

Which really makes me feel like a bad person

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I spent about 30 minutes last night searching through all of the listed keywords for these email strings.

If you think in context of child sex trafficking this kind of code makes sense.

However the skeptic in me says that just because it makes sense doesn't mean that's what they are talking about.

I know, but for every other email that fits the puzzle ... it just gets worse and worse looking.

Any one of them by itself and you can dismiss it as something add. Start putting them all together ... and it starts getting harder and harder to look the other way, the sane way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join