It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Span and NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Supposedly the NWO has been around for hundreds of years. This means that the originators of this conspiracy are dead and gone. I was wondering why someone would participate in an agenda that they will not be around to enjoy? Unless of course they have way too much time on their hands and nothing better to do. Please enlighten me on this topic.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That's a good point. But I think participating within the NWO clique, brings its own benefits. Or, maybe they just really care about their kids.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Think the goal is to maintain the family line and fortune simultaneously - it's a bit like making fine china - the clay is worked for generations (100's of years) before it's used to make the china... Called long term planning.

.....Then there's that old 'water of life.' ...not such a myth - the key is in molecular biology, called telomeres - they were discovered at the end of the 1940's. Young stem cells have long telomeres and preserve youth - aged cells have short telomeres or none at all. ...Ever noticed that really rich people don't seem to age?...FYI - It's not facelifts. Cell replacement therapies have been available in exclusive mountain clinics for many decades. ...Ever wonder where they might get those young stem cells?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Man, I thought it was bad for the average joes and janes when stars got "exclusive water" bottles backstage. Now, well, if Paris Hilton gets a new line of clothing every season too. Celebrities and Rich People need to have a "Prince and The Pauper" thing happen big time(plus it's the only fiction book I'm reading right now.)! I want Paris Hilton to do my job, with no pictures, no PERKS, NO CAMERAS, AND NO MORE LICKING PEOPLE(aka "suck ups"). They screw everyone over most of the time, except the eledarly, they are treated like dog poop is better anyway, by major corperations and stuff nowadays too. Maybe it's because I live with my grandma that I feel that way? Or I need to stop studying all the time? Whatever. These "Lickers" need to stop doing this it's unethical, mean, and in the big picture, they're handing charity away to have some journalist write and " Celebrity SO and So wore Designer X to an ( Name of promotional event), they looked (describitive word here), and I thought they should change (name of celebrity problem/personal problem/career problem/ talent problem)."
The stuff you mentioned is just a "perk" like the clothing. Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to make a point.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Think the goal is to maintain the family line and fortune simultaneously - it's a bit like making fine china - the clay is worked for generations (100's of years) before it's used to make the china... Called long term planning.

.....Then there's that old 'water of life.' ...not such a myth - the key is in molecular biology, called telomeres - they were discovered at the end of the 1940's. Young stem cells have long telomeres and preserve youth - aged cells have short telomeres or none at all. ...Ever noticed that really rich people don't seem to age?...FYI - It's not facelifts. Cell replacement therapies have been available in exclusive mountain clinics for many decades. ...Ever wonder where they might get those young stem cells?

Your kidding right?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
Man, I thought it was bad for the average joes and janes when stars got "exclusive water" bottles backstage. Now, well, if Paris Hilton gets a new line of clothing every season too. Celebrities and Rich People need to have a "Prince and The Pauper" thing happen big time(plus it's the only fiction book I'm reading right now.)! I want Paris Hilton to do my job, with no pictures, no PERKS, NO CAMERAS, AND NO MORE LICKING PEOPLE(aka "suck ups"). They screw everyone over most of the time, except the eledarly, they are treated like dog poop is better anyway, by major corperations and stuff nowadays too. Maybe it's because I live with my grandma that I feel that way? Or I need to stop studying all the time? Whatever. These "Lickers" need to stop doing this it's unethical, mean, and in the big picture, they're handing charity away to have some journalist write and " Celebrity SO and So wore Designer X to an ( Name of promotional event), they looked (describitive word here), and I thought they should change (name of celebrity problem/personal problem/career problem/ talent problem)."
The stuff you mentioned is just a "perk" like the clothing. Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to make a point.

What in the world are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is where the illuminati 13 families bloodline theory comes into it. Generation after the generation, the elite is hand pick due to links to these families. This is how the movement towards a one world government stayed alive for centuries.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osirisrisen

Originally posted by soficrow

Your kidding right?

Not at all. ...Just run a few google searches. ...There's a huge stem cell and cell replacement industry targetting the middle class now, but the treatments just aren't the same.

...You'll find links to clinics for lower priced stem cell treatments and cell replacement therapies, but only hints about the really exclusive stuff.

..."Pioneering genetic studies by Hermann Muller in 1938 and Barbara McClintock in 1941 showed that the ends of chromosomes had to be capped by a special structure termed the telomere to prevent chromosome fusion (Muller, 1962; McClintock, 1941)." ...History says, "It was not until the early 1970s that the mechanisms of leading and lagging strand DNA replication began to be understood," but the fact is, exclusive private clinics have been playing with the technology for decades...

FYI - both Muller and McClintock were connected to Cold Spring Harbor - the seat of the Eugenics movement in the USA, which had very strong ties to the Nazis.

See: Immortalizing Human Cells with Telomerase
www.bioinfo.org.cn...

For more history and biology, see "Plant Telomere Biology"
www.plantcell.org...

new topics

top topics

join