It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Corporate NWO - Already Happening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think the NWO is the same guys who've always run the world. A couple hundred years ago they used kings and religion to front for them - now they use science and business as a cover... They shape-shift to maneuver and outflank the competition - but it's not majic, just politics and business...

comments? any one else think the same way?

d3v

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Of course.

Control over all the businesse, industries and stuff is one of their main goals.

A monopoly of these things is what they want...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Did you notice that the NWO developed Eugenics programs and legislation in the USA at the same time they released fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) - and then said FMD symptoms were from "inherited" weaknesses?

...They're still spreading the disease and saying it's genetic....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Don't just end at corporations because corporations are merely pawns in the entire game, albeit very powerful, and the major foot-workers, but Corporations are nothing without money. Who owns the money, who prints it, who decides which corporations the banks finance? We might know them as illuminati, the secret members, etc, but who are they exactly? And more important, where do they get their orders from? Obviously satan. How? Through ritualistic abuse, sacrifice, and occultic practices.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by a3s73rg30ne
Don't just end at corporations because corporations are merely pawns in the entire game, ...corporations are nothing without money. Who owns the money, who prints it, who decides which corporations the banks finance?

...I agree - and I'm interested in the worldly sense - the same banker-families have been around for thousands of years. ...So what are their names? How many ruling families are there?

d3v

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well I personally think the structure goes something like this..

The 13 Satanic bloodlines are in all positions of power and control and own all the banks and the heads of these 13 families form the Illuminati but then theres all the secret societies like Skull & Bones, Club of Rome, ect.

These secret societies do the same as the families... they are in all seats of power and influence and control... just like the 13 families.

Then theres the organisations such as Trilateral Comission, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg and Omega Group.

These groups are the ones that influence the goverment and control them.

Hey I'm proably wrong on some of it but thats the general command structure that I've gathered so far.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Well I personally think the structure goes something like this..

The 13 Satanic bloodlines are in all positions of power and control and own all the banks and the heads of these 13 families form the Illuminati but then theres all the secret societies like Skull & Bones, Club of Rome, ect.

...Cool. Thanks.

Question: Does your profile work if you lose the "Satanic" label? ...I think those bloodlines are real - and they've been around a long time - but I also think the history is more "marketable" without such claims...

.....Re: Fronts, societies etc - I think they've always used different organizations to recruit manpower - coopting and assimilating those that spring up independently, or sabotaging them - and the fronts change with the times. ...A history of the shifting sands would be very interesting...

your comments??? ...and do you know the names of the 13 families?

[edit on 25-1-2005 by soficrow]

d3v

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yes I agree shifting from name to name would of happend alot to keep it secret and alot of organisations do use fronts for their purpose.

The list and names of the 13 families can be seen in the link in the post above your last one.

top topics

join