It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep dreaming of witches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It started a few weeks ago and it's getting quite scary.
The initial dream was very quick and not scary just very weird.
I was suddenly by a river in a very tranquil place, lovely green grass, birds singing, warm sun. The all of a sudden a women in a red dress sat on a large rock and said "I know who you are *my name* and where you're from and what I can tell you is Mother Shipton was the only real witch"
Now Mother Shipton was from Knaresborough in North Yorkshire and tried and killed for being a witch, she had prophesied things like the end of the world which has been and gone so don't worry lol.
Since then I have had progressively scarier dreams the most recent dream was me in my own home battling a witch and ghosts/demons and its really starting to bother me.
My life is pretty ordinary, I work, I come home watch a bit of TV and read a lot of topics on here and Generally spend time online but I have been reading or watching anything that could of started this off.
Just wondering if any of you guys have had anything similar.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

My life is pretty ordinary, I work, I come home watch a bit of TV...

Its Halloween season, theres been a bunch of shows on TV about witches. Maybe you fell asleep in front of the tube?

I dream of vacuuming, vacuuming and vacuuming, then I wake up to Shark infomercials.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

My life is pretty ordinary, I work, I come home watch a bit of TV...

Its Halloween season, theres been a bunch of shows on TV about witches. Maybe you fell asleep in front of the tube?

I dream of vacuuming, vacuuming and vacuuming, then I wake up to Shark infomercials.

How many balls can it suck up now?
Is that bald Friedman guy still doing them?
I ditched cable, but miss infomercials due to the absurdity of the concept yet it thrives.

The dreams that I have during sunlit hours are the most lucid...and surreal dreams I have. There is a point when I realize it's a dream and I just go for it and have a good time.
But I do fall asleep while watching Rick and Morty reruns and...damn...the multiverse is a crazy place in your dreams.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This started a good while ago. Halloween is still not hugely popular here in the UK. Plus I only watch a limited amount of TV and what I do watch are mainly documentaries

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad
I was suddenly by a river in a very tranquil place, lovely green grass, birds singing, warm sun. The all of a sudden a women in a red dress sat on a large rock and said "I know who you are *my name* and where you're from and what I can tell you is Mother Shipton was the only real witch"
Now Mother Shipton was from Knaresborough in North Yorkshire and tried and killed for being a witch, she had prophesied things like the end of the world which has been and gone so don't worry lol.
Since then I have had progressively scarier dreams the most recent dream was me in my own home battling a witch and ghosts/demons and its really starting to bother me.
My life is pretty ordinary, I work, I come home watch a bit of TV and read a lot of topics on here and Generally spend time online but I have been reading or watching anything that could of started this off.

I have heard many times that a spirit can cause you to dream about things, so maybe some ghost is there where you live. I would research the property as far back as possible and try to discover any related history. Maybe someone just wants someone to know what happened to them. Maybe they can't pass on completely until someone helps them.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Plus I only watch a limited amount of TV and what I do watch are mainly documentaries

Same here, good for you.

'Battling' them, how?

And: often dreams are related to real life , like we might be involved in a real waking life disagreement or struggle with someone we perceive to be heartless or cruel.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Could this indicate that you're concerned that forces (weird influences that shouldn't exist) are at work behind the scenes, which could disturb your peace and normality?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Those are really interesting dreams.. I've had two dreams about witches and they're always Asian. Creepy ones too.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Without being mean..... either you need meds OR your stress levels are way too high, OR someone in your family (in the last four generations) was a practicing witch who has left a mark on the family OR AND FINAL .... OR..... what is below:

Looks like visitations will soon begin. I have seen this. The spirit world is announcing to you and your surrounding that they are coming for a visit so get prepared:

1. Remain calm at all times.
2. Learn to deal with fright.
3. Make no demands and be respectful at all times.
4. Keep your mouth closed.... pray... if you believe in a higher power.
5. Do not argue or agree with any of them.... never say YES..... to any question they ask.

You will be just fine.... Nine times out of ten it is nothing more than either a wild imagination or the need to visit your local doctor for a quick check up.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Did you start to believe in something spiritually orientated recently ?

If yes, what was it because it seems the spiritual world wants to tempt you to delve further into it.

If they hassle you in dreams, just whack them over the head with a 15Tn ACME granite monolith. That usually shuts them up - permanently.

Or imprison them inside their own black rusty cauldrons and whack it like a bell all day long. Even the little daemons back off when you do that to the witches in your dreams.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VP740

I am feeling that way. At the moment I do feel like I have influences, spiritual or something, that is around but I'm trying to work out what it is. I do not want to give it too much thought incase I open myself up to negative influence.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I have always believed in "something" I have my own version of "god" I'll explain.
I do believe you are here to experience "life" and here to learn lessons before you can move onto another plain or life. We are here through creation, of sorts, I do not believe the hard held views of religious creation such as Adam and Eve and God created a "mature earth" only a few thousand years ago.
I consider our current "lives" like a sort of limbo, as we are neither here nor there.
The purpose is not to spend years of our lives in churches condemning "sinners" giving thousands to "religious organisations" in order to clean our souls and ask for forgiveness, but rather experience life and those around you.
However, I have been looking for guidance in my life towards a certain goal and I may have accidentally opened myself up to something.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I do believe you are here to experience "life" and here to learn lessons before you can move onto another plain or life.

However, I have been looking for guidance in my life towards a certain goal and I may have accidentally opened myself up to something.

i agree about the learning spiritual lessons the hard way in this 3D world.

In the spiritual world there is no such thing as privacy and spirits are the ultimate prize for 'hunters'. Every single thought is monitored. So as you opened up your soul to any form of guidance, then spirits know you are now gullible to their lies.

There are good spirits out there. However, the vast majority of spirits are nasty because they have orders from their fallen angel masters to catch lost souls.

It seems you have an innate ability to see the witches and demons for what they truly are. Hold onto that trait.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

its a dream, thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Without being mean..... either you need meds

Was that really called for - seems the go to line here on ATS lately. "Meds" being prescribed by keyboard "doctors"
Now about you being Christian - isn't that "faith based" whereas his dream was more real.
Each to their own

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It's a form of "grooming".
Making you feel comfortable and open.
It is your choice. If you have faith then pray in whatever fashion you choose.
Realize what it is and do not give in unless that is what you want to do.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Interesting. Struggling with witches, and especially ghosts, gives me an impression that you're struggling with issues from the past. Of course, if you don't get that impression too, then my impression doesn't matter.

If you're concerned about opening yourself to negative influences, the only advice I could give you would be to cling to positive influences. Pay extra attention to friends and family. Do volunteer work for a good cause. Join a church (of any kind, as long as their principles are agreeable to you and their members are supportive), a book club, any kind of positive community. Maybe get into gardening, or just take care of one plant, go feed birds at the park or whatever.

If there is something about the past troubling you, discuss it or work with it. Water that flows cleanses. Stagnant water harbors hazards and pests (algae, mosquito larvae, etc...). Keep the flow of knowledge going from past to future.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I sent you a PM.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was thinking something more mundane. I think the witch represents a domineering woman in your conscious life. Maybe someone at work has an eye on your job? A female boss giving you a hard time? a frienemy?

join