It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i give up on politics they are as donald trump says rigged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: [post=21411592]dukeofjive696969[/post

one more triggered by my bad grammar, sorry son grow tougher skin, you wont look so silly .

Booohooohooo.

Your tears taste like skittles. Taste the rainbow. You're such a troll you can't even bother to defend your position.

Boohoo.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i love how time dwindles and the trump fad quickly begins to fade people think now , this stuff is rigged.

lol, because 1 channel out of dozens doesn't tow the Democrat party line?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
i am sorry if i offended any one here with my lack of grammar and my run on sentences i paid little to any attention to it when i was taught in elementary school i concentrated mostly on math, science social studies and checking out chicks .with a side of computer technology. but yes i know fox news is mostly republican i am not talking about them i am talking about cnn,msnbc,,abc,nbc,cbs,bbc, yes even pbs plus all the papers every time i flip on one of these channels its omg another woman came forward and said trumo didled them decades agoi. but at same time hillaryis being investigated for very serious charges not a peep or they just asking hera few non important questions. what would happen if i was ordered by a court to turn over my computers if i turned around and deguassed the harddrives with magnets they would file charges against me for destroying evidence she did exactly same thing and gets not so much as a fine. now all the channels i srtated except fox are reporting she has enough delegates to win donald doesn't have a chance . i thought electoral college pixks the president and they had to wait till all the voting precincts had reported in before they voted . i could be wrong but i am sure over half the eligible voters i.e. the ones who are alive have not voted yet. but i hear people say well its been decided its a slam dunk. i plead with everyone here who can get off you vote

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: [post=21411592]dukeofjive696969[/post

one more triggered by my bad grammar, sorry son grow tougher skin, you wont look so silly .

Booohooohooo.

Your tears taste like skittles. Taste the rainbow. You're such a troll you can't even bother to defend your position.

Boohoo.

Lol what tears bud, you replied to me, your the one whos triggered, i do enjoy the banter, reminds me of my ten year after i say no to her having candy, do keep up with the times, and work on those troll calling, heres a chocolate medal for your effort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join