It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clintons Accusers Acted Immediately, Trumps Took Decades, Why ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What a sad thread. Women still get blamed and accused of lying first and foremost.

This despite the fact that women often feel powerless when it comes to sexual assault. Despite the fact that it often takes a good amount of time and guts to publicly come out and state that you were assaulted. Despite the fact that they often don't feel like they can until they have peers that have also gone through the same ordeal.

Look at how the nation talks about women that come forward. And you wonder why it's so hard for women to face this.

Especially when against the rich and powerful.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This op belongs in the lol forum.
Clintons took years also.
Oh and do you wonder why? just read this thread to understand why.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

No, there was complaints raised by women to persons of position of Bill Clintons sexual harassment when Clinton was at Yale University and governor.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Hcamp used all their ammo before the debate. This is their last ditch effort to counter the barrage of emails hitting their bunker. It's a desperate last attempt to push back and keep the emails out of the limelight.

right......because it's Hillary that appears desperate.....got it

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Bill Clintons Accusers Acted Immediately, Trumps Took Decades, Why ? , I guess you didn't got the news, election year, so most of it is nothing but propaganda.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The sad part is Trump critics acting like the Boys who cried wolf.

Because when it happens in the REAL world instead of the world of make believe of American politics.

It's an insult to women everywhere.

Clinton supporters are actually losing votes for her by pushing this crap, and not doing any favors to her gender.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Well, Clinton was already president so there was no reason for the women to wait around for decades.

And Trump was rich, and a well known figure for decades...yet these women somehow waited until now?... I don't believe in coincidences. The media/the elites will not portray anything positive about Trump but will make up lies, and pay people off to trash Trump. I don't trust Trump completely, but with Hillary we are lost. The media and the elites want their globalist puppet, Hillary, to win and will not stop at anything to get her in.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Are you claiming that there are no women who would try to "regain" their 5 minutes of fame, or even get money and/or favors by accusing Trump now?... That would be like saying no woman has ever been a criminal or a liar...

edit on 15-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Trumps accusers came out after the recordings of Trump bragging those things.

Are people calling Trump a liar?

I brace for the mental gymnastics that are bound to follow.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

No, there was complaints raised by women to persons of position of Bill Clintons sexual harassment when Clinton was at Yale University and governor.

Yeah, and Trump's ex accused him of rape long before he ran for President.

And when most people refer to Bill Clinton's abusers, they are referring to the three women I mentioned earlier, all who waited many years and whose allegations were timed to cost him as much political capital as possible, similar to those accusing Trump.

As far as Hillary goes, screw her. I have no love for that woman, or for her husband.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I think your argument was women waited a long time to file complaints against Bill. History proves a trail of complaints of Bill's actions in the context of being at Yale and Arkansas. As in complaints filed as he held positions of trust. So sad the women were brave enough to voice concern and ignored. Now you are worried about women's rights? Very timely and convenient.

It's hearsay and not formal like the Yale accounts, even accounts of Bill harassing lady air force crew on air force one.

Especially that Jessica Leeds story has inconsistencies. Seems the Clintons are using women as political tools that detract from women with real stories of harassment.

Nobody is saying Hillary should be punished for Bills actions. However, Hillary has conspired with Bill to silence and intimate Bill's victims. Then for Hillary to make a public announcement all victims should be heard? Cannot make this stuff up........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join