It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Bill Clinton Unleashes the Full Power of the Clinton Death Star

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Really?

Bill is fair game since he was a former president and it shows what horrible mistake we made electing someone completely surrounded by REAL scandals and why we shouldn't make the same mistake again. Plus if she wins he will be back in the white house and will definitely have a huge influence as he still does to this day. Plus, a lot of his scandals relate to her in sense that she has been covering them up not to mention will make her look like a hypocrite every time she insults him in regards to these recent charges of him being a pervert (which he probably is but still not as a bad as being a traitor).

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

recent charges of him being a pervert (which he probably is but still not as a bad as being a traitor)

For myself I agree with you - but in the minds of the electorate, there's nothing quite like a good sex scandal to release those judgemental, self-righteous hormones. Being a traitor, is unfortunately, just a matter of opinion to most folks - and they don't have strong emotions or feelings about it. Just look at who is doing time for releasing classified information and who is NOT. Let's not even get into ethics - talk about fine points to argue! There's nothing like a "good 'ole" morality play.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

REALLY where ?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Politics is a dirty business. I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton's campaign had the video of Trump saying those things weeks ago and waited until the right time to release it. Not to mention releasing the accusations made by the two women after the release. It's really a political strategy used to benefit the candidate.

You don't think Trump would have done the same thing? Trump plays dirty in everything he does! Look how he's used name calling to describe anyone who has threatened him. Bringing women who accused Bill Clinton of raping them to sit in the debate!! What level headed person or regular politician would do such a thing?

Trump is such an idiot! He was on a reality show for Pete's sake! I bet there must be numerous on set videos that have caught him doing numerous questionable things with women. There's already videos of him degrading women and saying outrageous things. I can probably bet 10 to 1 something else will be released about Trump before the election.

Trump has no one to blame but himself. He's given Clinton an arsenal of real time video and stupid rhetoric to show his ignorance and true character. Anyone who has skeletons in their closet should think twice before running for a political office. Trump is frustrated cause he can't get any damning video and evidence against Clinton. That's not saying she's clean.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

What happens if trump claims he was a democrat until this year? Sure it makes him look flip floppish but hey i t changes the narrative.

Also.. I dont think th epolls are right for either of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join