It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Scalia murdered like SETH RICH they better Exhume his body

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Podesta was sent a map with the ranch coordinates where the murder occirred.

Oh my...there is enough evidence here to open a criminal investigation,
if this was any other administration....

Scary to think it has come to this, our Supreme Court Justices can
be picked off in hopes to advance a communist agenda in America!

And people are worried about Russia!?!???

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: butcherguy

Saw that, the notion traces back to GLP.

Is it possible to view this without going to GLP?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The email referenced:

/podesta-emails/emailid/1459

The 4chan thread

The Facebook page of the script writer.

The map in question:

The hoops you have to jump through (from the 4chan post) the make it fit:

Translations

>MARIA = Hillary (??)

>Congressman Longhorn = Scalia

>ALEX = ALEC (possibly referring to) -shadow gov group

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Podesta having weekend planning sessions with George Soros:
twitter.com...

geez...tweets are not proof, nor even evidence. this obsession with Soros means that there are people that have not only went down the rabbit hole, but are comfortable being there....if you reach a point where paranoia is becoming a natural state, you need to find help, so reality-based thinking can again become the norm in your life

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The extreme coincidences:
Someone pitching a movie to Podesta, who isn't known to produce movies.
The location of the line on the map and the ranch.
One can't deny that those are very interesting coincidences.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Podesta having weekend planning sessions with George Soros:
twitter.com...

geez...tweets are not proof, nor even evidence. this obsession with Soros means that there are people that have not only went down the rabbit hole, but are comfortable being there....if you reach a point where paranoia is becoming a natural state, you need to find help, so reality-based thinking can again become the norm in your life

You may want to click on the link and read what it says.
The information doesn't come from a tweet, it is in one of John Podesta's emails.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He posted about this script back in 2010:

My scripts: Otto’s Legacy: family rated, terrorist threat, spiced with today’s politics. Inez Comes to American: A young Mexican girl crosses the border in search of work and her missing mother. Round Trip: A spiritual validation of spiritual life after death. Gloria and Linda: They go, with guns, to Mexico to resuce daughter. Female Superior: An accident causes a massive gender switch.

As to why pitch to Podesta? No, he isn't a movie producer, but what would you like to wager than he knows a few? It may have been pitched for funding from Podesta or related entities.

Granted, the line on the map is close to where Cibolo Creek Ranch is located, but the map is hosted at www.smithsonianeducation.org...

Poindexter bought the ranch some time back:

With several purchases beginning in 1990, he formed Cibolo Creek Ranch through his second wholly owned company, Southwest Holdings.

So he did indeed own it at the time the script was originally written.

There is one other odd coincidence between the script and the ranch:

The resort, part of a longhorn cattle ranch,

Who is John Poindexter?

From 4chan/GLP:

Congressman Longhorn = Scalia

Longhorns are almost as synonymous with Texas as are cowboy hats an tumble weeds, even though neither are as prevalent here as movies/TV make it seem.

Still, I think this is a bit thin.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Thank you very much for that...it makes a lot more
sense now....still something not setting right...

originally posted by: butcherguy

The extreme coincidences:
Someone pitching a movie to Podesta, who isn't known to produce movies.
The location of the line on the map and the ranch.
One can't deny that those are very interesting coincidences.

I think this is highly relevant also...

I was informed when the "wet work" email was made known
there is only one way to interpret that in the context of those emails...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The 'wet works' email can be interpreted in a couple of different ways, but the scatological use is not generally the more commonly used meaning.

The context in which it was used, the timing, and by whom makes me think of the spook version rather than the puerile one.

I do note that the author of the script does not have any facebook friends although he does follow this page.

I'm still looking to see what connections Elmendorf has to any major power players, and looking at the circles he runs in, I think it likely that he does. One thing that is needed is a connection to anyone who was at the ranch, though with the majority of the guest list still being secret, I don't hold out much hope of this being an easy find.

And in thinking about it, if I were looking to arrange such an action, I would want to make sure there would be nothing connecting me to the one carrying out the act.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Agreed, things are a reach....

As to why pitch to Podesta? No, he isn't a movie producer, but what would you like to wager than he knows a few? It may have been pitched for funding from Podesta or related entities. 

He may have just asked for an intro.... if I am looking for a realtor, I don't give a list of what I am looking for to all of my friends so they can recommend a realtor.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Unless I'm misreading the clues tonight from Anon...Seth Rich WAS Anon.
Something big is coming about him.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Unless I'm misreading the clues tonight from Anon...Seth Rich WAS Anon.
Something big is coming about him.

And HE was a real candidate to be connected to anon.
His background was being a Bernie supporter working for Bernie people before he went to the DNC.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
All I can add is this. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
"Wetwork" as defined by Wikipedia

Wetwork is a euphemism for murder or assassination, alluding to spilling blood. The expression "wet work", as well as the similar "wet job", "wet affair", or "wet operation", are all calques of the euphemism for such activities, mokroye delo (wet dealings).[1] These operations are reputed to have been handled at the KGB by Spetsbureau 13, colorfully known as the "Department of wet affairs" (Otdel mokrykh del).[2][3] The Russian expression "wet job" (мокрое дело) can be traced to at least the 19th century[4][5] from Russian criminal slang (fenya, muzyka) and originally meant robbery that involved murder, i.e., spilling blood.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A recent article that includes a bit about Elmendorf in the NYT:

In 2015, the Clinton campaign had to deal with escalating chatter about a potential run by Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. Donors phoned in reports on Mr. Biden’s behind-the-scenes maneuvers to advisers like Neera Tanden, who relayed them back to Mr. Podesta. Steve Elmendorf, a longtime Clinton supporter, emailed her campaign manager to grouse about one supporter in particular: Linda Lipsen, head of the trial lawyers association.

“I get multiple freak-out calls every morning and I try to talk everyone off the ledge and not bug u all,” Mr. Elmendorf wrote. “But Linda is in a different category.” Ms. Lipsen had complained about not getting enough care from the campaign at a time when she was working members of her trade association and trying to keep them from considering Mr. Biden.

He seems to be fond of that phrase.

Wasn't there some talk in Skeptic's thread about Biden?

Oh, btw, a "search within thread," function would be phenomenal!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thanks for the update J&C,
I am trying to stay afloat in the wash of email revelations.

Very interesting facebook, seems funny in an off way...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Was reading about the Convention Of States movement and came across a panel discussion that included Scalia.

CoS is a grassroots movements to use Article V of the constitution to fight federal overreach and scale back federal power. Its seems as though Scalia has wanted to see the people organize and send a message at the federal level for some time.

Excerpt:

PROFESSOR SCALIA: I listed first among the things that I would like to have considered the structural issues at the federal level. I do not have a lack of trust in the American people. I am the one here who is least terrified of a convention. We have come a long way. We have gotten over many problems. But the fact remains that a widespread and deep feeling of powerlessness in the country is apparent with respect to many issues, not just the budget issue. The people do not feel that their wishes are observed. They are heard but they are not heeded, particularly at the federal level. The Congress has come up with a lot of paliatives---the legislative veto, for example-which do not solve the problem at all . Part of the problem as I have noted is simply that the Congress has become professionalized; its members have a greater interest than ever before in remaining in office; and it is served by a bureaucracy and is much more subject to the power of individualized pressure groups than to the unorganized feelings of the majority of the citizens. This and other factors have created a real feeling of disenfranchisement that I think has a proper basis. The one remedy specifically provided for in the Constitution is the amendment process that bypasses the Congress. I would like to see that amendment process used just once. I do not much care what it is used for the first time, but using it once will exert an enormous influence on both the Congress and the Supreme Court. It will establish the parameters of what can be done and how, and after that the Congress and the Court will behave much better. …

He is refering to the Convention of States to bypass Congress as allowed by Article V.

Note: This is from 1979

Source: www.conventionofstates.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManufacturedDissent

Thank you VERY much for including that. That is very interesting and, I believe, quite relevant.

This speaks to the fact that those in power do not want the people of this nation to understand the true ability we possess as a people to remedy the wrongs that are inflicted upon us by an overreaching and uncaring bureaucracy which inly serves it's own purposes.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Makes the deaths of Michael Hastings and Andrew Breitbart a little more conspiracy laden now that it is confirmed what the current people who control this country will do.

The warning signs were there when it came out that the IRS was targeting groups who opposed. How journalists were being hacked and threatened.

We are living in a society I feel right now that is not truly in control by anyone. The pieces are being divided...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
In regards to Scalia's death and the talk behind the scenes upon it's news being spread:

On Saturday, February 13, 2016, Chris Stone < [email protected]> wrote:

> Remember our discussion of Wallace Jefferson, Chief Justice in Texas?

> > _________________________________
> Christopher Stone > President, Open Society Foundations

/podesta-emails/emailid/14273

Podesta's answer was "Yup."

Pay special attention to whom this email is from and which organization they are President of.

I wonder when the referenced discussion took place and to what it pertained?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join