It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ HuffPo prints....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
This is nothing, in my opinion. Even Huffpo said it wasn't "jaw dropping".

Moving on.

Well it's not *nothing* this is a thread to preemptively ridicule any more material that might be ridiculed. It would be like somebody starting WikiLeaks threads first to point out how ridiculous the releases are.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I am a cis gendered man lol but Luke Bryan is much better looking than her.

The pic shown so far is her best pic on google images. They really have to doll her up. The chin, the nose, the eyes, the cheeks, they don't fit well together. Her smile just looks funky.
It'd be awesome if everyone was beautiful but that is not reality.

I hope the media runs with this. It is so not groundbreaking that it will backfire and it will help trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
I am a cis gendered man lol but Luke Bryan is much better looking than her.

The pic shown so far is her best pic on google images. They really have to doll her up. The chin, the nose, the eyes, the cheeks, they don't fit well together. Her smile just looks funky.
It'd be awesome if everyone was beautiful but that is not reality.

I hope the media runs with this. It is so not groundbreaking that it will backfire and it will help trump.

Oh, another critic for female standards of beauty. I see why you like him so much now. You must have a great deal in common.

Let's see your mug. Maybe I can critique it for ya. Would you like that?
edit on 10/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: introvert
This is nothing, in my opinion. Even Huffpo said it wasn't "jaw dropping".

Moving on.

Well it's not *nothing* this is a thread to preemptively ridicule any more material that might be ridiculed. It would be like somebody starting WikiLeaks threads first to point out how ridiculous the releases are.

More may come out later that is much more damning than this, but I recognize that something as stupid as skin is important in the entertainment industry.

Trump may have been an asshole about it, but I don't see anything knee-jerk worthy.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That is definitely trump-idiot-speak, but trump-lite.

Why don't you buckle up for when serious material leaks over the next couple weeks.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would like to critique Trump's appearance since he's all about making judgments about women's appearances. Maybe he needs a woman to critique his. Maybe it will help him, likes he helps other woman.

Let's see where to start.

First, his hands are disproportionally small for his body. That kind of jumps out at you.

Bad skin. He suffers from terrible discoloration, and needs to see a dermatologist. He has weird white spots around his eyes. His eyes are very puffy and baggy. He needs an eye lift, yes? Plus, the poor old thing is covered in wrinkles.
I know he can't help that, because, you know, old. Well past the point of being a "10". Sorry, Donald, I know how you love "10's", but you're not one. : (

His mouth is way to small for his face. My goodness, it looks like a butthole.
And his teeth are too yellow. But maybe it's just the reflection from his orange face? Dunno.

Now, about his hair. Enough said. What color is it though? Sometimes it looks white, sometimes blonde, sometimes grey, sometimes orange. I can't really tell.

Oh. He is fat as a hog. He must eat like a pig. He must eat more like a pig than the former Miss Universe, or Rosie ODonnald. Or maybe more than both of them put together.

He has man boobs. You'd think a man who is "very, very rich" could afford breast reduction surgery. Maybe Melania will make him an appointment without telling him, for a boob job, like he's done other women he's dated. He's often said you can't be a "10" without good boobs, right?

Have I left out anything? Did I mention he's orange and fat? And puffy?

There ya go Donald! I wonder if women who can't resist beautiful men could resist YOU. I bet they could. I bet they don't want to walk up to you and grab your private parts.

(Yes, I know this is mean, and it's not me. But dammit, he deserves it.)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I would much rather have tapes of Hillary's private moments.

I bet those would be a hoot.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yep, he's not a pretty boy.

It's a good thing for him women aren't as shallow as men and they can look past all those flaws.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: TheBulk

Donald Trump makes Bill Clinton look like a shy fifteen year old boy.

"I came on to her like a bitch". Oh really. I'm sure she loved that. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I've stopped worrying about it today. I'm just having fun. It's over for Trump.

It's OVER bud.

That's ok, keep thinking that way because you won't know what hit you after the landslide.

Some group of people are out of touch with reality, and they are not the ones with the media needing to stroke their bias on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I would like to critique Trump's appearance since he's all about making judgments about women's appearances. Maybe he needs a woman to critique his. Maybe it will help him, likes he helps other woman.

Let's see where to start.

First, his hands are disproportionally small for his body. That kind of jumps out at you.

Bad skin. He suffers from terrible discoloration, and needs to see a dermatologist. He has weird white spots around his eyes. His eyes are very puffy and baggy. He needs an eye lift, yes? Plus, the poor old thing is covered in wrinkles.
I know he can't help that, because, you know, old. Well past the point of being a "10". Sorry, Donald, I know how you love "10's", but you're not one. : (

His mouth is way to small for his face. My goodness, it looks like a butthole.
And his teeth are too yellow. But maybe it's just the reflection from his orange face? Dunno.

Now, about his hair. Enough said. What color is it though? Sometimes it looks white, sometimes blonde, sometimes grey, sometimes orange. I can't really tell.

Oh. He is fat as a hog. He must eat like a pig. He must eat more like a pig than the former Miss Universe, or Rosie ODonnald. Or maybe more than both of them put together.

He has man boobs. You'd think a man who is "very, very rich" could afford breast reduction surgery. Maybe Melania will make him an appointment without telling him, for a boob job, like he's done other women he's dated. He's often said you can't be a "10" without good boobs, right?

Have I left out anything? Did I mention he's orange and fat? And puffy?

There ya go Donald! I wonder if women who can't resist beautiful men could resist YOU. I bet they could. I bet they don't want to walk up to you and grab your private parts.

(Yes, I know this is mean, and it's not me. But dammit, he deserves it.)

I bet one dollar if you stood across from Melania, I could predict which direction all the mens boners were pointing.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sounds like a lot of work for a dollar.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sounds like a lot of work for a dollar.

Trump campaign was defunded. They're working with what they got.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind. I accept what I look like and know the limitations of my averageness. I've proudly boasted my averageness, as my looks made me have to work a little harder. My game has to be on point at the bar or at parties; much more so than my friends who are more attractive and taller than I am. I revel in it despite the fact I lost 6 inches of adult height due to years of chemotherapy/cancer as a young child.

If I was you I would stay away from psychological studies and documentaries about golden ratios.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I'm sorry you had to experience that has a child. I hope you are okay now.

~My point was to give an impression to others of how uncomfortable it is to judged solely on one's appearance as DJT does.
Not only is it rude, it's superficial, and uncalled for.

Human beings come in all shapes and sizes. Some are more pleasant to the eye than others. Everybody deserves to be respected for who they are, not what they look like. He doesn't seem to understand that, and has turned critiquing women into a business.

I protest this behavior to the degree he has taken it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What difference does it make?

You said it.
Now go with it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Whoa, he also said (from the Huff article) re: non disclosure agreements

"NDAs are standard for Trump employees, and the real estate mogul has sued people ― including his ex-wife Ivana ― for violating them. He also sued Barbara Corcoran, who then worked in real estate, for speaking with New York magazine about one of his business deals. In that case, a judge ruled against Trump.

The former reality TV star has said he would consider requiring high-level federal employees to sign NDAs if he is elected president."

So much for 'transparency".

He doesn't want to be President, he wants to be a celebrity King. Think of all the "meat" he can seduce. Molest. Romance. Assault. Take your pick.

I guarantee ALL high level federal employees already have to sign NDAs, the Federal Government loves NDAs, I've had to sign a few of them myself for the Feds.
edit on 10-10-2016 by LockNLoad because: Add Huff Post quote

edit on 10-10-2016 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"Nobody has more respect for women than me" - D. Trump

lol

Someone please hand Donald a dictionary open to the page with the word "respect".
edit on 10/10/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Typical Trumpet, tapes come out and the Trumpets are confused to why everyone is freaking out just because Trump used the "P" word, when in reality he talked about sexually assaulting married women and getting away with it.

More tapes will come out on Trump calling Blacks the N words and OP you dismiss it as he's just talking about skin color lol.

im glad so many Republicans that backed Trump are now calling for him to step down, yeah just because he used the "P" word.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If huff post is willing to pay 5 million for Donald complaining about someone's skin for a music video than they are stupid. Beyond a shadow of a doubt

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So, where is that material? I guess it dried up like HIllary's phlegm from her pneumonia battle...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join