It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope has 'PROOF' of ALIEN LIFE: Sensational claim by legendary astronaut.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Disclaimer - Not my title and no proof within the article.

Amongst the classified John Podesta e-mails released by Wikileaks, there is an e-mail from former astronaut Edgar D Mitchell, suggesting that the Pope is aware of Extra Terrestrial Intelligence.

Discussing an upcoming meeting, Mr Mitchell wrote: "My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will... bring us up to date on the Vatican's awareness of ETI."

In another e-mail the former astronaut discusses the possibility of a war in space.

He wrote: "We're arguably closer than ever to war in space. Most satellites orbiting Earth belong to the US, China and Russia. "And recent tests of anti-satellite weapons don't exactly ease the scare factor."

So an e-mail from a former astronaut, who vowed to bring about disclosure, sent to a unapologetic believer of Alien Life, working on behalf of a woman who has advised that if elected she will do her upmost to bring about disclosure as long as it does not affect national security.

Maybe we will find out the truth some day, but until that day, I guess we will continue to pursue the truth or what ever version of the truth TPTB deem fit for us to be told.

www.express.co.uk...

edit on 9/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Legendary UFO nut too, our Ed.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Allready posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And wtf... that title... lol
edit on 9-10-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Allready posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please use existing thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join