It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on bigfoot

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SensusCommunis
Listen dude, I will have to stop responding to you. I have found other things to bother with on this site. Did you know that the whole presidential election things has happened, the whole red vs blue is in full swing again. Its pretty hillarious and sad no!

But anyways, last rounds of responses, or I may change my mind latter, however it is looking doubtful.

I suppose you don’t just see demons, apparently you also talk to them. The fact that you claim not to see logic, reason and sound science in my argument says quite a bit about you, and no, it’s not in your favor.

I seen many things and talked to many things. What of it? And your logic is just that, your logic, its not flawed it just works for you. But you should know and like I stated in my other response, though I was being obtuse, and I know people are a bit slow. So let me say it more clearer.

There has been more evidence both in stories of encounters of all kinds of people all mostly random and pics and even vids of possible Bigfoot sightings in the past years and increased with the advent of things such as cellphone carry anywhere cameras. Then there has been photo proof that molecules exist in not only that past 500 years, but at least 3 thousand years. Science itself has stated and I have written or linked it clearly from your own like that and I quote again...

"Until now, all of the drawings of molecules we’ve ever seen (or been forced to look at) were educated guesses based on the scientific information at hand. Now, due to photography at the most infinitesimal level, scientists no longer have to guess. It won’t make O-Chem any more interesting, but at least now you’ll be studying something that you’ve seen IRL"

So ya! I would say try to apply a bit of logic to that.

Minimum Viable Population. You read it earlier in my argument. Or more likely ignored it in favor or just making stuff up. It’s not directly related to Bigfoot, I made that clear. It’s comparing Bigfoot to the MVP of the closest know animals according to all descriptions of Bigfoot to determine how many there would have to be when taking into account all the alleged sightings. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that there would have to be tens, or hundreds, of thousands of breeding individuals. I have repeated it in almost every response I have made to this argument, and you don’t know what I’m talking about. I guess that shouldn’t surprise me.

So what is your point? There could be hundreds of thousands or there could be 10,000. Either way it does not matter.

If they’re that hard to miss, then why don’t we have more definitive proof? So many contradictions. What is a sighting “offshoot”? What situation would they have to be in?

Most encounters with bigfoot are from people out in the woods some pretty far some not, or in places most people ie your or me or anybody else with a modern day to day life would likely set foot any time soon. Some maybe on there yearly vacation, and even then millions more have been in sort of like places and situations and have not seen anything.

So! Basically if there out there, then there pretty good at remaining hidden, in fact its likely the ones most people run into are the ones who got high on some shrooms or broke up with there bigfoot girlfriend and are in a bit of daze. basically once in a while the dopie ones run inot some humans because they have neglected to be wary of there environment.

If they exist that is. Or it could be some sort of mass hallucinations by thousands of people all across the world whenever they hear a noise in the bush, the vids and pics being not to clear could be interpreted as anything. Maybe there all bears, right.

If you can’t prove it happened, then why are you saying it happened?

I didnt say I could prove it. I just said it would be to much of a bother and not worth the time or effort in to doing so. There is a difference you know. That comparison I made about how much fun a scientist would have arguing God or Allah with a christian or a Islamist was merely an allegory for me wasting my time bothering with any of it.

I am not here to prove anything to you. Your believe of things of that nature simply does not matter to me at all.

I have only responded to direct quotes. Please show me how I’ve tried to change the subject.

This is about Bigfoot right. The whole aliens or demons was just a side note. Not of importance.

Bottom line. The Roosevelt story is a second hand tale told by a man who’s character cannot be truly known, and even if that character were credible and reliable, he never categorically states anything that would lead us to believe that Bigfoot is absolutely involved. It’s just more possible anecdotal evidence with zero substantiation.

Well Roosevelt felt he was good at his job, and even he did not question Bauman, he merely questioned germanic race and there supposed predisposition for goblins and the like. In fact Bauman in the story recounting still does not say who or what killed his partner, he says something did, but he does not know what it was. The fact that he did not hightail it out of there the first night at camp, well that does not scream of a man or men that says there overly superstitious. It says that there not much bothered about sleeping in the middle of the woods while something screaming like a howler monkey around them.

They even shoot at it to make it go away, then went back to take a nap. Now does that say to you that there overly superstitions or maybe they to thought it was a bear and they scared it off. Time to get back to there nap. They only took up sentries after the second time there camp was ransacked and nothing of value was taken not even what food stores they may have kept there.

If Bigfoot did not kill his partner, then something else did, and its not likely by the tale that it was a bear.

And Bigfoot is a phrase which was coined many years latter after all this. So ya, a German decent trapper would likely call something like that a goblin. Just like if he were from another decent and culture he would likely call it something else. But he would not call it Bigfoot, that came what? A hundred years latter.

Yes, I’m sure the Bigoot people got together in the last hundred years or so and said, “Hey, maybe we shouldn’t kill trappers anymore.” I mean, if we’re going to make stuff up, let’s go all out.

Well going by the whole missing 411 disappearances, then ya there tactics have changed and for all you know there could have been tens of thousands in those past hundred years that came face to face with a bigfoot, you just never heard about it because nobody got back to tell the tale.

But who is keeping track eh? Much less on how many trappers died weird and bizarre deaths some odd hundreds of years ago. In fact most people would not know how there great grandfather died, much less that.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Let me put it this way. Take any place and time on the planet, your choice, and I can point in every possible direction, and say, “Bigfoot isn’t there, and never has been”, and then go on to absolutely prove it, every time. Again, take any place and time on the planet, your choice, take as long as you want, point in as many directions as you wish, and say, “Bigfoot is there, or has been”, and you will never ever be able to indisputably prove it.

Off course you cant. What the hell can you prove, can you even prove I exist?

But OK! Whatever, how about 11/12/2016 Annapurna Himalayas Nepal. Can you prove to me that there are no big foots in that vicinity withing 10,000 or so square miles, at around 10 pm or so in the whole vicinity?

Or how about this, lets keep it local the northern American continent. can you prove there are no bigfoots in the area of Garibaldi Provincial Park in Canada at around the time you read this?

NO!

Well how about this? Lets make it esier, in fact to easy. Can you prove that a bear has walked through the woods there? Should be easy right, there must be hundreds of them traversing the area day in day out. Can you prove that they did that at around dusk time? Maybe a picture or paw print, some physical samples with a time stamp would be better so I know its not some phony Photoshop or YouTube pictures and the sun must be setting in the backround or else it wont bee noon right?

Can you prove all that? Its easy right? Can you prove to me that a bear exists in what would be down right bear home central at a certain time which is also very common? Maybe you should get in your car drive down there come back with a sample of hair or even feces or at least paw print, but a selfie of yourself with one would be much more believable.

Can you prove all that? You said anywhere in the world, I am not even making you prove to me that big foots exist or that they don't exist. Surely you can prove to me bears exist in the woods at dusk or night, a picture of you with one at a certain time and place should not be to hard to do right?

I mean I want real tangible evidence here not some wiki links or any of that. Maybe you should get going right now.

Listen unless you have been there and seen it you cant prove #. Much less what happened some odd hundred or so years ago. All anybody has to go on is the story. Which I am going by and which you are not even taking into account. And for any bigfoot encounters? Ya good luck with that even if you happened to run into one by accident, in fact more so since it happened by accident.

Of course, you can always excuse yourself, like many other Bigfoot proponents who constantly make stuff up to justify their belief, by saying that it can do this or that to keep itself undetected, which is okay in an imbecilic sort of way, as long as you realize that any claims you make are worthless without scientific substantiation.

Dont know what your talking about? This is all postulation. Hence in, "if bigfoot exists" I merely want to know as much as i can about them without putting to much effort into it. Because something tells me I may need some of that info at some point in my life, but not likely any time soon.

Everything else, does not matter. In fact I would prefer it that they did not exist. Would make things so much easier. And from all I seen, well like I said earlier. There has been more evidence in the past 5 years that something may exist then there has been real tangible picture prof evidence that molecules existed the past thousand or so years. And yet they happened to have exist all along and why even in 2013 we have some picture of them to finally prove it.

The molecule sidetrack is running away and turning into its own argument. Bottom line is that humans are more intelligent and competent than you credit them for being. Their accomplishments have more than proved that they can find one of thousands of hairy giants if they wanted to. No matter how allusive the hairy giants might be.

Not if they don't know the exact nature and what constitutes the world they live in. So far from what I have seen, I would say all of human accomplishments are not only not even a drop in the bucket, but may not even have been there own to begin with.

Maybe you give to much credit, and I give to little. Either way it does not matter now does it?

You’re not fooling the readers. You’re only fooling yourself.

No your fooling yourself. I told you the treeshakers are the scardy cat ones, its been proven as a downright pattern across the globe among all animals including humans. When in fright, fight, flee, or make big noise to confuse and distract or make yourself bigger then you are to whatever spooked you.

As for energies what somebody else may be feeling. Like I said ask them, because if you ask me again. My answer will be the same.

No need. The meaning is apparent. You’re the one who seems to be struggling with it.

Is it? Well then why did you ask a complete strange about what some other complete stranger thought was "feeling there energy" Am I the one struggling with it now? Is that why I dont give a squat about it? Wow Thanks for telling me, here I did not even know what I was feeling. Definitely was not feeling the energy you were trying to convey.

But OK. You like asking questions. Well here, what do you think he meant by feeling energies of bigfoot? You could ask him what he meant, or you can postulate like I did on what he meant by it. Either way, whatever, ya know. Not like I care either way.

Its like a total struggle, oh the hardship of it all.

You know they should have a swoon or headache emoticon, that puzzled guy just does not quite convey what I trying to get across.

edit on 5amSaturdayam122016f6amSat, 12 Nov 2016 05:27:00 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Yes, the secret is knowing when to stop.

Common sense, like your spelling and grammar, eludes you.

The next time the demons, aliens, and Bigfoot all get together to have a cup of coffee, perhaps you should join them and just be happy.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well sorry there, I really have not time to look out for spelling and grammar. But yes, lets just say that you believe that there is no such thing as Bigfoot out there and all those supposed cases and sightings of Bigfoot are all either fake or made up for some reason.

And I believe that there may be something to all that, maybe even more then we know or can know, and maybe there should be some actual real research or search to it all. End of story.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

A lot of animals also go to enclosed areas to die. We're also talking about a likely self-aware animals in Sasquatch that knows any discovery would mean bad news for them.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Would like to hear more of your thoery

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

What would you like to know?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My comments
If you search the Internet Bigfoot remains have been found. Usually DEBUNKERs just blanket denial all bodies as hoaxes.

Like the POSTER stated HOAXES themselves do not disprove anything.

I had very clear sighting of 3 bigfoots many years ago. Even when I attempted to report that incident to maryland base web sites they refused to take my report. IN my incident the female bigfoot walked out tree line and infant of my truck. Upon first seeing her I thought it was naked human female. I did not realize her size till she walked in front of my 1998 Ford sport explorer and her groin was above the hood. Though she had hair on her forearms it appeared blonde like her hair. She also had hair on her legs and her groin hair speed up in a single line on her belly. Her body hair seem more like that of a human male. NOT fur covered.

ONLY one website voiced concern that my sighting implied humans had been captured as mates or the offspring of human and bigfoot would produce a NON Fur covered byproduct.

yes the female had a white appeared to your male(?) on her back. he had dark hair.

I have since heard of 411 books.

Though I have STOP going out into the wilderness to look for signs of bigfoot. BY my own very limited experiences I believe they are more plentiful then what most believe. I do believe the cave and cavern theory where Bigfoot male prefer to live and travel. It would not surprise me if the utilize our storm drains or sewer system as means travel through human areas. yes the size of tunnels would limit them

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
There are no cave systems that stretch hundreds of miles underground.

Well, there are, but if Bigfoot existed they would be hanging around in the same parts of them that we would. It's not like they would tuck themselves deep into the caves and rarely come out. They don't seem like that kind of animal.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

that is a possibility but it is as equally likely that they would have learned to distrust and fear man, and would keep themselves as far from us as possible.

if you were to think of it in a natural selection type of thinking, it would be similar to how lions, tigers and other large predators have learned to keep there distance from humans for their safety and only seem to come close out of necessity.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
that is a possibility but it is as equally likely that they would have learned to distrust and fear man, and would keep themselves as far from us as possible.

The only problem with that as I see it is that they're supposed to be some kind of primate, and they probably have a very similar diet to us. That would tend to keep them in the same areas we would go. Even if they did hide back in cave, there's usually no food there, although there might be water. So at the very least, we'd run into them at cave entrances.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

While in theory I would says yes obviously, but when speaking about cryptids it's almost illogical to assume anything.

How many animals have been rediscovered after being thought long extinct ?

Animals large and small have become very aware of the dangers of the human race, and when there numbers are small it becomes an effective needle in the haystack hide and seek game.

This it would stand to reason that as we encroach upon a habitat that they reside in or around they could possibly just move on down the line.

It would make sense that they are a migratory or nomadic species seemingly of above average intellect when compared to other non human species.

If and this is a big if they are real it stands to reason, that with the rampant denial from the scientific community and there reclusive and nomadic traits it would be hard to locate or find one without a legitament backwoods search comprised of many people with the latest in high tech thermal imaging being deployed via air and ground travelers. This is also assuming they are typical mammals and not some beyond outlandish ghost, alien spirit or other supernatural entity.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join