It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Before Death....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i just wanted to share an experience of which i had when i was 2, i just want to know other peoples thoughts on the matter.

When i was two me and my family went to stay with some relatives in america, for two weeks. The house that we stayed at was realy nice it had loads of rooms a swimming pool and a fence around the pool to stop all those reptiles form getting in.

Anyways back to the storie. One afternoon my family were eating their dinner by the pool. i on the other hand was in the pool, holding on to the side because i was unfortunatly unable to swim at the time.

I was hapily paddling along the side of the pool when.... (well i dont know what happened then but i was under the water drowing!!! i distinctively remeber floating to the bottom of the pool seeing doolars that were on the bottom. and then i remeber , once on the bottom, slowly floating towards the steps..... now this is weird because i couldnt swim and this was before my curagous grandad threw (yes i did say threw) hi dinner and dived into save me. Even wierder than that is i dont ever remeber losing oxygen (drowning). There is also one more thing that has puzzled me ever since, and thats the fact i cant remeber ANYTHING before being in the water.

Can anyone make any sence of this?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have heard of many experiences like this with young children, It could be that you had an angel looking out for you, Maybe it was not your time to die,

Do you remeber any other odd experience that would relate to that.

Also have you since then had any experiences?

These things sometimes never have the answers but amazing all the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think that i might know the answer to your problem.

The body and mind are brilliant and resilient things when it comes to dealing with trauma.

I myself was involved in a motorcycle accident 6 years ago. I remained in a coma for nearly seven weeks. I remember absolutely nothing from the accident.

For myself to suffer such trauma, my mind and body will not let me remember what happened. I reckon that this is an excellent mechanism when such things happen.
Maybe its because we are still not strong enough at the moment to be able to deal with it.
When we are finally ready to deal with it, then our minds will release all the information to us so we can make more sense of what happened.

Going back to being in a coma, it was like waking up from a very deep sleep. I remember nothing whilst i was "asleep". maybe one day i will be able to relate it all. who knows?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Being a scientific person I am, I don't believe in angels or those kinds of stuff, sorry.

Are you sure this was at age 2? I am asking because our minds after age 3 organize memory and information in a different manner, so most people don't remember before age 3. Maybe since this was such a traumatic experience, you still remember it.

I am not saying that you are lying, but those past memories aren't that reliable, especially those occuring before age 3. Just to be clear, you should check it with your family members and your grandpa, if you haven't already.

I have no clue how you managed to float back to surface and how you managed not to loose oxygen either.

Surf

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have spoken to my family members and they say that they dont remeber actually seeing me go under or strugeling or anything like that. This is probally to do with the fact that they were consenrtrating on eating and talking though.

And they also said that they found me by the steps of the pool which is on the other side of the pool to where they last saw me.

Does anyone else have any theories?

top topics

join