It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists Label..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

In 1967 you were born. You were labeled by the government, they took notice of you. Why, though...why would the government show more interest in one group of people than any other? This is the question you, as a conspiracy theorist, need to ask yourself.

CIA Labeled Conspiracy Theorists: It was n the groundswell of public skepticism toward the Warren Commission’s findings on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the CIA sent a detailed directive to all of its bureaus. Titled “Countering Criticism of the Warren Commission Report,” the dispatch played a definitive role in making the “conspiracy theory” term a weapon to be wielded against almost any individual or group calling the government’s increasingly clandestine programs and activities into question. more

Because you questioned. Because you dared to ask why, to have ideas and opinions that the government didn't want you to. You...you were dangerous. An explorer of thought and reason, a person who never just accepted the "official statement". You failed to conform and believe the answers that were handed to you...instead, you searched for what made sense, you dug deeper, and you made them (the government) have to work harder to keep the masses under control.

No one said you could have freedom to think for yourselves. This is not what is supposed to happen. To think outside the box and insinuate that the official word on any subject matter could be wrong or full of inaccuracies..oh, you must be one of those..a conspiracy theorist.

To have individual thought .. that is dangerous. To base your conclusions on errant data (data unaccounted for or that contradicts the original story), to want ALL the facts and search tirelessly for them..well, there is no need for that. You should just accept what is given and never hunt further for the whole truth.

The US Department of the Treasury poisoned alcohol during Prohibition — and people died: To keep up with America's thirst, bootleggers not only created their own alcohol but also stole industrial versions, rendered undrinkable by the inclusion of certain chemicals (namely methyl alcohol). Liquor syndicates then employed chemists to "re-nature" the alcohol once again, making it safe for consumption, according to Deborah Blum, author of "The Poisoner's Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York."
By mid-1927, however, the US government added much deadlier chemicals — kerosene, chloroform, and acetone among those most well known — which made alcohol more difficult to render consumable again. Adding 10% more methyl alcohol caused the worst effects.

Polio Vaccine: More than 100 million Americans received a polio vaccine contaminated with a potentially cancer-causing virus.
From 1954 to 1961, simian virus 40 (SV40) somehow showed up in polio vaccines, according to the American Journal of Cancer. Researchers estimate 98 million people in the US, and even more worldwide, received contaminated inoculations.

You should never question the official story... and conspiracy theorists do, constantly. This is why you, yes you, have become a dirty word..because you question...and they do not want you to question.

So you have been targeted. You are part of one of the biggest conspiracies known to exist. They have made a special cy-ops department just for you. They have waged a silent psychological war to keep you down in the trenches. To make sure your voice is not heard and to ensure what you say is not believed.

GMO: Few things exemplify more absolutely the fact that we are living in a world of deception, manipulation, and fraudulent science than GMOs. Over the past few years, a number of studies (both independent and peer-reviewed) have emerged which clearly outline why GMOs should not be approved as completely safe for human consumption. Despite this fact, their status has not changed.

Fluoride: There is a reason why so many countries and communities around the world have recently stopped the practice of putting fluoride into their drinking water.
We are not talking about naturally occurring fluoride that is already found in water, we are talking about hydrofluorosilicic acid, a toxic industrial waste by-product that governments have been adding to our drinking water for over sixty years.

But yet, where would the world be without you? How much more "in the dark" would people be without those of you that question? How many more people would just accept in blind faith the official word of the official looking men that have official looking documents and secrets to hide?

The conspiracy theorist, I salute you. For without you asking why and how, without you bringing attention to small details and inaccuracies... no one would ever know. Without you, many people would never doubt or wonder or explore any more than the facts/information that is given to them.

Thanks for reading,
blend57

Oh..I dunno why I'm ranting..label it anything you want..it's just a label anyways...I know we all need to be labeled.

30 conspiracies that turned out to be true
True government conspiracies
8 more

edit on 20-9-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

The term should be something more like "Conspiracy Researcher", wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Its all right. Everyone knows theres no such thing as actual conspiracy, just conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

The term should be something more like "Conspiracy Researcher", wouldn't you say?

How about Alternative news site?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It is one thing to question, it is one thing to "be" a conspiracy theorist, it is one thing to make up claims and create a conspiracy and to discuss it.

But, how often do it actually go from a theory to fact to being investigated, judge and sentence the guilty...?

Never...!

Conspiracy theorist are great, but something is done wrong, and the reason we are called crazy and being disliked is because we never win.

Conspiracy theorist needs credit, but they need to be better...much better.

edit on 20-9-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Dang. I been a CT that long ? Since Nixon ? Fits...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And today the Orwellian tech society serves them well and emboldens them.
But I know for a fact, I am at war, nothing less. I'm waiting for reinforcements
as I have been instructed and soon the wicked will be removed. I know my
enemy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Oh come on. Most folks just think it's dumb. Be honest. They shake their heads and laugh.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No. Conspiracy cut and paste is way more like it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

They need to be more factual with less speculation and mental illness.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There are plenty of well-researched and documented conspiracies.. if you choose to label anyone who studies these topics as a "cut and paster" that's your loss.. and you're probably also one of the mindless sheep that continue to take the official story on everything at face value without questioning it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Lable away and always ignore inconvenient facts!
Not so great thread, don't move this to the education forum. Ever.

(use the diametrically opposite of what I wrote to decipher this post)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I consider it a compliment, although it is used in derogatory way. Label shmable. People will always argue the opposing position no matter how many facts you present them with and stamp your forehead for all to see.
Backfire Effect
Think of how much more fun it is that there are people who don't believe in conspiracies....
Who would there be to argue with?
My favorite would be the ones who say, " Oh I saw that in a movie once. It didn't really happen."
Where do you think the idea came from...hmmmm???
Carry on those who believe.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hi.

I'm General Eyes and I'm a Conspiracy Theorist.

I started making tinfoil hats as the age of four, and most of my research is silly.

*sits down with a cuppa coffee and twitching slightly from the implants*

top topics

join