It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthem of Dissent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I was wandering around youtube, and I ran across this video.. It's simple, eloquent, and thoughtful.

I urge you all to take a few minutes (Four minutes, and 6 seconds to be exact), and consider just what we here in the United States are all, perhaps without realization, united together in... What is being done, without our knowledge, behind our backs and behind closed doors, but in OUR name.

I am chagrined at what is done in our name, my name, and yours by individuals who claim they have our best interests at heart.

This isn't about a head-figure, or a single person. It isn't about individuals, it is about a direction, and a mindset of those we put in charge, and the directions they are pointed in and dragging us along to.

So much is kept from us, and we are told so many other things, distracted by the latest media craze, and spoon-fed information like a bunch of toddlers.

We are like mushrooms, kept in the dark and piled high in crap and debt.

-Cyg

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Tis a shame that I can only flag and star this thread, rather than have it broadcast on every channel, all day, for a month, on repeat.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This covers it ME thinks..www.youtube.com...
"HEADLESS CHILDREN" WASP
It's actually a prayer
edit on 15-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Good tune, Cavtrooper.. Thanks for sharing..

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Tis a shame that I can only flag and star this thread, rather than have it broadcast on every channel, all day, for a month, on repeat.

Sadly, A day, a week, a month... a year.. There are those who still would not get it, or care.

I tend to believe that most do not, TrueBrit, that is why we are in the mess we are in. Not enough standing up for what is right and just, simply going along with the flow, what they're told to do and think and believe and vote.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It cuts to the bone when YOU ,yourself have been the tool for it.
I FEAR what will happen greatly if they DON'T fix it.
Balkanization...HOPE we join Texas...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Anyone notice the logo oddly resembles the Manhattan project pin? Just an observation...

This video is quite good, and if more people were awake, they'd listen. Unfortunately, probably why this video is so good because it's so sadly true.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGlitchyNinja
Anyone notice the logo oddly resembles the Manhattan project pin? Just an observation...

This video is quite good, and if more people were awake, they'd listen. Unfortunately, probably why this video is so good because it's so sadly true.

The Manhattan Project pin was and the "A" logo this ConcernedHuman entity uses, about the only thing I see in common would be the "A".

Connection, perhaps.. I am not sure where to begin to even look tho.

Thanks for stopping by, Ninja

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: TheGlitchyNinja

The Manhattan Project pin was and the "A" logo this ConcernedHuman entity uses, about the only thing I see in common would be the "A".

Connection, perhaps.. I am not sure where to begin to even look tho.

Thanks for stopping by, Ninja

I just saw a weird similarity I suppose. I think my brains still trying to wind down from yesterday. This is definitely an excellent poem and good guitar work in the back to add a bit of umph. I appreciate it. Thanks for the post!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

Heh, your not the only one with the brain still wound up like a coiled spring..

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It cuts to the bone when YOU ,yourself have been the tool for it.
I FEAR what will happen greatly if they DON'T fix it.
Balkanization...HOPE we join Texas...

I don't doubt it causes you issues, Cav. I can only imagine what it would be like to find out later you were a tool of their misdeeds.

Hmm, or 50 new countries..

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Heres a prediction..www.slate.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Heres a prediction..www.slate.com...

Just got done reading that one, Cav, definitely grim, but well worth the read.

Dunno how accurate it would be versus the real thing, but who knows. Art imitates life, and vice versa, at times.

Appreciate the link, tho.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Did I make the first page?

SnF

Sometimes I prioritize.
edit on Ram91616v51201600000009 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Did I make the first page?

SnF

Sometimes I prioritize.

Yes, yes you did make the first page..

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Thanks, that was an excellent little video. I can't see how anyone could be blind to all this though, it's blatant and open. This has been the American way for longer than I've been around. I am sickened by it all but I don't know what to do.

new topics

top topics

join