It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Anything that’s posted on any site should be looked at with suspicious eyes.

The David Wilcox, Corey Goode, all the charlatans that come out with the twenty and back BS have no clue

what they are talking about. Let’s throw David Ike in there as well.

Real scientific data gathering for analysis requires rigorous research and testing, not wild claims without evidence.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Tyler at Secure 10 is nothing but a fraud. The videos are a joke to any competent video editor.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
they promote hoax channels, and recycle 5 year old ufo footage already debunked as a hoax

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I tried reaching out to secureteam but was ignored several times on a picture I took of a little gray alien in its craft. He seemed sketchy and from what I can tell most of his content is fake.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnrobca
This is an excellent list thank you ..... but is there a list of genuine youttube channels that we can trust?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
secure team 10 is a well known youtube hoax page, never believe anything that comes from there.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
amazing.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ty!

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ATS is nothing like it used to be

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am going to post here.
ST 10 has a lot of good material. Please feel free to say whatever you want to say.
yes, the guy is sensationalist.
yes, he is shallow.
yes, there are many fakes.
Still, there is plenty of bona fide material. Material that could be fake, but perhaps it is not. And some of it really does look legit. So instead of keeping the stiff upper-lipped attitude, it would be better to examine the videos.
As for ATS, as reported above, there is a lot of negativity among the posting.
things like "Ufology is dead, we didn't progress and "blablabla". Some members believe they know a lot about the phenomenon, but more often than not I came out uninpressed.
best wishes.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The list is for lazy thinkers. Or, more accurately, non-thinkers. Just accept the conclusions of the list author. You know, the same way you accept whatever the well-dressed imbecile on the nightly news tells you. No one will ever convince me that the creator of this joke-of-a-list did any actual examination of a large sampling of videos presented on these channels. No, instead, what they did was find Youtube channels they didn't like -- they didn't like the content because it presented the unknown in such a way as to create interest. Most of the channels listed I know nothing about. But there are some that I regularly watch and the list is ultimately LYING about them. It's truly pathetic that so many just put their faith in something like "UFO Theater's" list without looking at even a sampling of the channels it disparages. I didn't see ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, or for that matter, any print media such as New York Times, LA Times, Wall Street Journal, ad nauseam...any of those huge networks/enterprises on the list as being known hoaxers. Their list of hoaxes stretches for a long distance but their stories are never blacklisted here or anywhere else. Why not?
edit on 21-8-2023 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: flamengo
I am going to post here.
ST 10 has a lot of good material. Please feel free to say whatever you want to say.
yes, the guy is sensationalist.
yes, he is shallow.
yes, there are many fakes.
Still, there is plenty of bona fide material. Material that could be fake, but perhaps it is not. And some of it really does look legit. So instead of keeping the stiff upper-lipped attitude, it would be better to examine the videos.
As for ATS, as reported above, there is a lot of negativity among the posting.
things like "Ufology is dead, we didn't progress and "blablabla". Some members believe they know a lot about the phenomenon, but more often than not I came out uninpressed.
best wishes.

Agreed. Sensationalism is what you have to do to get your channel noticed. And I have to say "so what"? I couldn't care less if that's a business model -- pushing UFO videos. They nearly ALWAYS make it clear they don't know if the video is CGI or a drone or something else unknown. To the point of being annoying.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spaceflyr

Secureteam 10 is no more fraudulent then Greer, Adair, Wilcox, and half the lecturers at CITD. Caroline Cody? Give me a freaking break.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Secureteam and many others are hoaxers all they care about is money

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: spaceflyr

Secureteam 10 is no more fraudulent then Greer, Adair, Wilcox, and half the lecturers at CITD. Caroline Cody? Give me a freaking break.

Sarah Cosme - fraud?
Paul Hynek?
Stephen Bassett?

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: DreamerOracle

If Secureteam 10 and the others float your boat visit their sites but when its obvious they promote & post everything as 100% legit without questioning even the most obvious BS they deserve to be treated the way they are.

Tyler doesn't even pretend it's all legit.
I watch st10 for entertainment purposes and when simething looks legit to me, I'll do more research.
I don't need some self important people make lists for me, I have a fully functional brain, thank you very much.

I also don't need anyone constantly slagging off others and calling them names.
Actually I started mildly agreeing with this thread but reading all the inults and slander and lies about st10 I actually got pissed off enough to comment.

Actually, now I am totally weary of whatever you say, because of your need to belittle everyone who has a differing opinion.

If you think (only partially correct) that Tyler is deliberately hoaxing and only uses fake footages you aren't far behind.
Only Tyler is nicer and more entertaining.

And with that I'm out of this thread, doing and watching whatever I like and believing whatever I deem believable.

Ce la vie 🤷

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join