It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse off object two nights running

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
While having a smoke in the garden ,for the last 2 nights I've noticed a pulse coming from an object .

It could be a plane or a satellite I first noticed it the night before last .

While smoking my favourite herb layer on the kids trampoline looking in the night sky , just above the star vega ( iPhone app ).

First big glow than nothing , than about 2 seconds later , another big glow a bit of a distance away . No noise .

Than exactly the same time minus 19 mins the next night , in exactly the same place.

I'm in Yorkshire uk if anyone wants to have a peek tonight thx .

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Iridium flare, same bat time, same bat channel.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Thx for clearing that up thx

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

3 nights ago ( Monday 29th August ) i was outside in the garden at around 10.15 pm.

The sky was mostly covered in cloud. However through one break in the cloud a large " white ball of light " crossed the sky for a few seconds and then went behind a large cloud.
Whilst it was behind the cloud, the cloud lit up to a bright white colour. Further on along the sky line another break in the clouds appeared and the " white ball of light " emerged and carried on along it's path at a nice gentle speed until it disappeared behind the next cloud.

I have no idea what it may have been.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Could have been the International Space Station. It is the brightest orbiting object in the sky (brighter than Venus) and moves in a steady speed across the sky. Depending on atmospheric haze, it will be at a pretty constant brightness too except when it is close to the horizons.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I guess it wasn't fireflies, Goggle say there are none confirmed in the UK. In my area of the US, they sometimes cause me to give a second look to their winking at night. The emitting of the light is sometimes a short flash, and sometimes it is more of a smear of light as they are moving.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

3 nights ago ( Monday 29th August ) i was outside in the garden at around 10.15 pm.

The sky was mostly covered in cloud. However through one break in the cloud a large " white ball of light " crossed the sky for a few seconds and then went behind a large cloud.
Whilst it was behind the cloud, the cloud lit up to a bright white colour. Further on along the sky line another break in the clouds appeared and the " white ball of light " emerged and carried on along it's path at a nice gentle speed until it disappeared behind the next cloud.

I have no idea what it may have been.
You saw a UFO. And by UFO I mean an intelligently operated craft from an unknown origin, ie: ET or Interdimensional/time? travelers. The "light ships" have been seen for a very long time. My mother had a close encounter with one of these "craft" when she was a little girl and my brother and I saw one together when we were kids. Though the objects my family saw were all Green not white but it sounds like the same kind of tech. News flash we are not alone, never have been.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman
a reply to: alldaylong

Could have been the International Space Station. It is the brightest orbiting object in the sky (brighter than Venus) and moves in a steady speed across the sky. Depending on atmospheric haze, it will be at a pretty constant brightness too except when it is close to the horizons.

I have seen The ISS travel across the sky on many previous occasions.

However what i saw was in fact travelling in the opposite direction that The ISS usually travels. Not sure if that is possible but someone on ATS will have the answer.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks guys , wish I could record it but phone doesn't pick anything up .

But will be watching tonight , eyes to the skies

new topics

top topics

join