It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, a friend and I had the same dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have a friend who keeps my horse at her farm. Her horse and mine get along very well. I bred my mare this year and she bought the foal in utero. (aka when the foal is born it is hers)

I had a dream last night that she was pregnant, the baby came very fast and she didn't make it to the hospital to deliver. She delivered a baby boy and home and was very much thrilled with him. It was a little weirder than that, but that is the main gist of it.

I told her that today and she said she had the same dream. Though, she was quite rational and interpretated it that my horse was going to have a healthy baby boy.

Thought it was cool though

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have had the same thing happen, except me and my cousin hadthe same dream, at the same time, and were actually in each others dream. We were in the same bus, same spots that we were in each others dreams doing the same things we saw the other person doing. dunno kinda meessedddup

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Me and my mother had the same dream once on the same night
We were sitting on top of a hill together in the evening with the sun setting it was beautiful orange & blue sky
and the clouds were in the shape of numbers which were counting down from 10

When it got to the last number 1 a massive nuke exploded lighting up everything my heart skipped a beat and i woke up.

(It was many years ago though)

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have not had the same dream as anyone else (that I know of), but one time I dreamed I blew my head off with a revolver and the same night my mother dreamed that she had to sign my death warrent. creepy.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by poonchang
I have not had the same dream as anyone else (that I know of), but one time I dreamed I blew my head off with a revolver and the same night my mother dreamed that she had to sign my death warrent. creepy.

maybe you did were in the same dream together, but can just remember different partst of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i'll just saythis one. I was younger and went to visit my dads girlkfriend with him when i went to bed i dreamnt that thise tire store down the street exploded and with vivid image too. the next morning i went outside right away in my pajamas to check if it was still there at the end of the street and right then kaboom all the same to a tee. and i got knocked off my feet by the shockwave.

new topics

top topics

join