It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The argument for Trump, part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OrganizedChaos

"What parts of 'Make AMERICA Great Again' is bigoted or racist?"

That would be the part where, if Trump becomes POTUS, you build a big wall which lets face it wont stop the problem regarding immigration, will cost an arm and a leg to build, Police and maintain. To which the American tax payer will be held to account, because lets face it Mexico sure wont pay for such a scheme, that's a given.

That would be the part where Trump gets to ban Muslim people from entering in to the nation down to the fact that he suspects them to be terrorists or support Muslim fundamentalist organisations.

What part of implementing the above will make America great again?

Not all Muslims support jihad or wish America ill will anymore than not all Mexicans, illegal or otherwise, are murderers and rapists.

I would rather dream unicorns and rainbows than the hate filled gibberish Trump comes away with any day of the week.

Fact is alienating your nation from other cultures and promoting religious intolerance will never make America great again.

Stands to reason really.
edit on 21-8-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Is it intolerant of other religions to deny them access if their ideology is diametrically opposed to life and the law in America? You know, genital mutilation, stonings, sharia law etc. Or are you OK with that?

Or is it just an out to say so and so is intolerant of other religions to avoid addressing the real problem?

We already put Americans on terrorist watch lists for much less than belonging to a religion that preaches death. You're OK with that too apparently.

With the billions of $ that flows from the US to Mexico, it won't be difficult at all to persuade Mexico to pay for the wall. It's just business, and we've been getting screwed by them for too long. Our companies move there to save money and put Mexicans to work but the wingnuts still come here and scream for rights and wave their Mexican flags. Their government is so corrupt and the people refuse to do anything about it. So they come here and act like they're so big and bad, too chicken to even stand up to their own Government.

Making America Great includes stopping the hemorrhaging of money leaving this country through porous borders and stopping the radical idiots that follow a religion based on hate.

That's Reason able.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hillary and Obama lied about the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

The CIA did NOT find OBL by tracking his couriers. Hillary and Obama knew this.

Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence was hiding OBL and knew where he was.

A Pakistani military officer walked into the US embassy and told the CIA where the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence was hiding OBL.

The original plan was for the SEAL to kill OBL and take his body to Afghanistan and put it on ice for a couple of weeks to a month.

The body would then be taken to a house some place in Afghanistan and then blown up in the house in a drone strike.
this plan fell apart when the SEAL helicopter crashed.

www.lrb.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OrganizedChaos

Well all i can say is if Trump makes POTUS and manages to implement the crazy notions he repeated spouts god help America.

And on that note i bid you good evening, im smashed and my kip is calling me.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
No offense, but I'd much rather have Sanders breaking up that corruption in government.

Now, if Trump would just:

1. agree to a few common sense gun regulations,

2. work towards establishing a universal healthcare system,

3. nominate a moderate justice for the Supreme Court,

4. allow Muslim refugees to come in with the already very strict vetting process we have currently,

5. set up free public college tuition for those who qualify

6. continue and improve upon social programs that help those who are in need,

7. give up this silly "build a wall" deal

I might be convinced to vote for him. Otherwise, no deal for me.
edit on 21-8-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Change is one thing, but if it comes at the cost of electing a racist bigot that makes grandesque outlandish claims like Trump does don't be surprised when that change is for the worst.

Media lies and omission. Educate yourself.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Contrary to what many here would believe given my thoughts on global warming, me saying it's a money-grab, I'm a deep ecologist.

you must be the most ill informed ecologist on the planet to believe all the money is behind science, while the likes of texaco and bp, et al fund the deniers.

I'm willing to vote Trump to break the system.

a vote for the republicans will really break the two party system up.

The solutions to global warming, mysteriously, all involve money. Hmmm. Nothing suspicious there... and the studies and modeling... also paid for with money.

Trump is not a republican. He will destroy the republican party as we know it. Nice try.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Educate myself?

We have all herd the hate filled words and contradictions fall from the babes mouth himself!

If this is the Man the US wishes to be the next POTUS then something is very wrong with the nation.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Educate myself?

We have all herd the hate filled words and contradictions fall from the babes mouth himself!

If this is the Man the US wishes to be the next POTUS then something is very wrong with the nation.

Herd. You're joining it. Perhaps you meant something else, but I doubt that. I suspect you're a correct the record drone... they probably don't require a diploma or a spellcheck.

Herd - a large group of animals, especially hoofed mammals, that live, feed, or migrate together or are kept together as livestock.

Sounds a great deal like Clinton supporters.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

FYI i don't support Clinton anymore than i do Trump, they are both abysmal candidates for the position of POTUS. Which is quite frankly plain as the nose on your face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join