It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest showing of Putin being corrupt. Deals with Erdogan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

Ready to restore ties: Putin, Erdogan revive economic plans, patch up differences over Syria

“We have gone through a very difficult moment in the relationship between our two countries, but now we would all like to overcome it in the interests of both our peoples,” said the Russian president during a joint press conference with his Turkish counterpart in St. Petersburg.

“We want to restore our relationship not only for pragmatic reasons, but in the long-term interests of our countries, and for the sake of promoting good neighborly relations between Russians and Turks.”

As Erdogan wrapped up his one-day visit, the two leaders were effusive in their praise for each other, promising to lift the sanctions imposed after Turkey shot down a Russian plane over Syria in November last year, and to reanimate joint energy projects.

Gazprom ready to restart Turkish Stream dialogue after Erdogan apology

www.rt.com...

Seems Putin will sell gas to Turkey and lift sanctions because of it. Putin is corrupt as the western politicians/establishment are. Mammon rules and he will also make a deal with the Wahhabi.

When will we get souls who will take the moral highroad instead of caving to greed?
edit on 9-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Title should read, "Putin sweeps rug out from under NATO."

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yeah there's nothing to do wth corruption here at all

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Putin is a business man, he need trade deals... A lot.

No surprise.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

In a way yes. But should he really be an ally with a country that is similar to Hitlers Germany. I hate the west when they do immoral things and only think about the money. I hate Putin equally when he does the same.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Yeah there's nothing to do wth corruption here at all

Come on. He is trading with Erdogan the man Russian press themselves said had ties with ISIS/ISIL.

If US is corrupt when it deals with Saudi Arabia and Turkey then clearly Putin is corrupt when he does the same with Turkey.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

In a way yes. But should he really be an ally with a country that is similar to Hitlers Germany. I hate the west when they do immoral things and only think about the money. I hate Putin equally when he does the same.

Turkey like Vietnam, is a third party to the superpowers machinations.

Caught in the middle, playing both ends against the middle. Except in Erdogans case he is already sided wth the west, a tool of the west, a springboard for NATO malfeasance in the Middle East.

Look where its got him. The Russians are pouring ever more gasoline on his roast Turkey.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I can laugh at that at least

Ataturk must be spinning in his grave how Erdogan pushed Turkey towards Islamism from the secular state Ataturk envisioned.

edit on 9-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So... Turkey is buying oil from ISIL, Putin sways Turkey out from NATO, I say point to Putin and now it's Obama's turn.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes he is showing that diplomacy is better than bombing ,win win situation for both of them ,and yes another nail into NATO

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is there any difference between politicians in Russia, or the ME and the ones that we have here in the US, they all lie, they all do what is best for them and not their people.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No, not corrupt, very smart.

Putin knows that Erdogan is on edge after that coup attempt. Erdogan publicly accused the USA of involvement.

So in steps Putin with the whole, sooooo.... Ready to be friends again? Attitude in the hopes of swaying Turkey away from western influence.

This is geopolitical jockeying at its finest.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

I agree. But isn't the same as the US being allies with Saudi Arabia?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Yes it is exactly the same corruption from my point of view.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Putin can cut a deal with Erdogan because he respects him. He said he would shoot down any Russian plane that violated Turkish airspace, and he did. Trump has already agreed to give Putin everything he wants. Putin will never respect him. Erdogan is strong like Putin. Trump is weak.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Last time the west was cut off from Asia minor we had the colonial era and despite what people think Asia Minor is still just as important to trade as it was back then, it may be even more vital to western interests now for energy reasons.
now Russia has cut off Europe from oil, gas and shipping in Crimea and now Asia minor has been cut off too.

good luck being Russia's new slave Europe and good luck world that this won't cause world war three within 10 years or when ever Russia moves on Israel and Egypt to cut off the Sinai canal, since the panama canal is already under Chinese control.
edit on 9-8-2016 by namehere because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2016 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
No, not corrupt, very smart.

Putin knows that Erdogan is on edge after that coup attempt. Erdogan publicly accused the USA of involvement.

So in steps Putin with the whole, sooooo.... Ready to be friends again? Attitude in the hopes of swaying Turkey away from western influence.

This is geopolitical jockeying at its finest.

It has been theorized that the Russians actually tipped Erdogan off to the coming coop and it forced those behind Operation Gladio B to pull the trigger early.

Erdogan barely escaped with his life, I believe twice.... it has long been understood that the Gulen movement is an intelligence op spreading under the guise of being "moderate" muslims.

Turkey has been used by NATO for nefarious purposes, they are no saints in this matter but there are far bigger games being played.

Putin having influence on Erdogan is the best thing we can have in the fight against Daesh.

Turkey leaving NATO is a major step in restoring balance and checking the globalists and their reign of terror.

new topics

top topics

join