It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- The BEST Documentaries - Name Yours!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Can't have a best of list of Doc's without "The Corporation".

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Excellent Documentary, thanks for adding

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Seems likely boring at first. Give it a few minutes; I think you'll be surprised.

That Weather Machine in Schlaraffenlande though? How could that exist?...but there it is in print back in 1736.

Who were the mysterious Skrealingers?

The sound of Bells in the far north? Huh!?

This program was meant to be entirely educational, but after the first half hour or so, the viewer begins to have his mind stretched beyond the normal limits. Compulsory confusion are the next reactions as the two hosts of the show stay on course by spinning a single thread through these rare and strange maps that Harry has collected over the years. All Harry and Paul do is give you the information which deals with extremely sensitive subject matter.

Centuries Old Maps Indicate Hollow Earth & Other Mysteries

Author Rodney Cluff shared his beliefs that the Hollow Earth Theory is real. He suggested that through openings in both the North and South polar regions, one can enter into a vast inner continent that is lit by an internal sun. From witness testimonies such as that of Olaf Jansen, a 19th century Norwegian, Cluff presented a variety of data about the inner earth world. Vegetation is very lush there, he said-- apples grow can grow as large as a person's head, and grapes are the size of oranges.

The inhabitants are also quite large, from 7 to 15 ft. tall and can live up to 800 years old, Cluff detailed. Rather than aliens, he believes they are descendants from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel. Through their technology they have built "flying saucers" manned by androids, he noted. Cluff has teamed up with Steve Currey's expedition company and is planning a 24-day trip aboard a Russian Nuclear Ice Breaker that hopes to enter the North polar opening and proceed into the inner earth world.

Check out this Fantastic book Donald Marshall Revolution: Reptilians, Clones, Aliens - www.amazon.co.uk...

Coast to Coast

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ezekiel's Wheel

I Pet Goat ii - Heliophant **

edit on 8/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
David Icke - The History Of The Archons

David Icke - We Live In A Multidimensional Holographic Universe

CERN MAKING EARTH A TIME MACHINE -- minus religion.

The Mandela Effect WHY CERN Holds the KEY. What YOU Aren't Supposed To Know.

The Mandela effect is caused by disturbances on a deeper level than most can comprehend. They truly are attempting to open something bigger than they can contain! They REALLY do Have the Key to HELL. This is a massive information overload just scraping the surface. See why so many things are changing in relative time as they bend the Arc of History.

edit on 8/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Carl Sagan's Cosmos is one of my favourites and anything involving the seductive tones of the wonderful David Attenborough.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I think its more of a lecture type event, not really a documentary but I thought it was pretty intriguing, and the saga is still going on. spoooooky!

So, does anyone have a nice, long documentary about the invisible college, rosicrucians, alistair crowley, and the general occult stuff?
edit on 29-9-2016 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I've been pushing this one for 10 years:

Sharkwater. I've got a thread on it here. Screw my thread, watch that doc. It'll scare your ass off. Sharks are SO important to the world's ecosystem. Even more important to OUR survival here.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A documentary thread now i'm hooked!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Been getting into lots of BBC documentary shows lately.

A very British Hotel. this is a 4 part series that is pretty good.
TimeWatch series of older BBC doc's
Meet the Lords.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join