It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWEST Hack: Hillary Clinton Campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hopping down the rabbit hole now.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
Ok, so they are saying that the data analytics programs were targeted right?

Guess who worked on them... Seth Rich.

Seth Rich murdered on July 10

Yes indeed he did. I was just about to post this.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
It's going to be wonderful when Julian Assange/Wikileaks just decide to drop a major leak in October... I just have that odd feeling like he has a crazy "ace up his sleeve"... anyone else get that sense or more so believing its probably nothing that really carries a future indictment?

Six years holed up in the London office of the Ecuadorian Embassy makes Julian an angry and bored boy. I smell sweet revenge in the air.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ColdWisdom
The tweet is weak and came from a post in the Seth Rich thread...so it's sketchy at best.

Wikileaks could've held the material for two weeks. Perhaps there was a 'dead man's switch protocol set up to send it to wikileaks in the event of his death.
He may also have been discovered...told someone else what he was doing...and they reported it.
As to recent hacks?...revenge from comrades for Rich's death?

Has anyone actually seen the information claimed to have been recently hacked?

It could also be claimed, but not really have happened.

The point would be to implicate Trump/Russia. Then when Assange does release new hacks everyone is confused about their origins.

Classic disinformation campaign?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2016 by MsAphrodite because: Double post

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i wonder if they will ever tell us the truth, that hillarys home server WAS hacked?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Jul 30th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

July 2016: DNC emails obtained by someone with access and hatred towards Hillary-run DNC

July 10: Seth Rich murdered July 14/15: DNC emails leak

IAMTAT, I am afraid there is an inconsistency in this timeline.

The first bold in the quote above indicates The DNC Leak occurs in July (which it did). However, that entry should be below the second bold.

Seth Rich was murdered before the leaks. It is impossible to determine who or when the emails were obtained at this point, let alone when Assange had acquired them.

While I must admit that this Seth Rich conspiracy has piqued my curiosity to the max, it's all still speculation at this point and should be stated that way as well.

Just my two cents, but still a great thread.

edit on 7/30/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

July 2016: DNC emails obtained by someone with access and hatred towards Hillary-run DNC

July 10: Seth Rich murdered July 14/15: DNC emails leak

IAMTAT, I am afraid there is an inconsistency in this timeline.

The first bold in the quote above indicates The DNC Leak occurs in July (which it did). However, that entry should be below the second bold.

Seth Rich was murdered before the leaks. It is impossible to determine who or when the emails were obtained at this point, let alone when Assange had acquired them.

While I must admit that this Seth Rich conspiracy has piqued my curiosity to the max, it's all still speculation at this point and should be stated that way as well.

Just my two cents, but still a great thread.

The hack was announced in June.
Here is a Washington Post article from June 14th.
WaPo
It is possible that they knew who was behind the leak at that point and blamed the Russians to misdirect.
They claim to have know what all was compromised and how long it went on.
edit on b000000312016-07-30T19:45:30-05:0007America/ChicagoSat, 30 Jul 2016 19:45:30 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I've seen emails from May in the dump at the leaky place.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yes that article has conveniently and retroactively fostered HRC's official narrative of the 'Russian' involvement.

However, it is still impossible to determine:

A. If that hack was really perpetrated by the Russians.

B. Whether that particular breach is responsible for the DNC Leaks.

I will point out though, that if Seth Rich was responsible for the leaks and the DNC knew and therefor had him killed, then it would appear that Hillary preemptively set this up to be blamed on the Russians in advance before the leaks were published.

Interesting...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I read May 25/26th est date of email hack.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I say that the fact that the DNC released the story that they had been hacked indicates that they were aware that the dump wans coming.
Why would they preemptively release the story if they had no idea that anything would be released?
If it really was the Russians, they would rather not release the emails and have Hillary win the election.... then use the emails to blackmail her.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by=21072132]burntheships[/post]

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I read May 25/26th est date of email hack.

The WaPo article says the hackers were in the system for over a year.... so May of 2015 maybe.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The WaPo article says the hackers were in the system for over a year.... so May of 2015 maybe.

Yes, forgot that... 2015.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think we might be getting somewhere with the "damning email" that Wikileaks was supposed to be releasing. Check this out:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew that the US was sending arms from Libya to Syria back in 2011, a year before the Benghazi consulate attacks. Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony (under oath) in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

and....further down in this report:

Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.

Gateway Pundit

Hillary denied under oath that she knew about those weapons shipments. Could this be what Assange referred to about a week ago?

More importantly, will the government charge her with breaking the law (which it should, for many reasons)?

If not, President 'Trump (should he get elected) most certainly will.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

A bit longer than a year:

The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails).The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

you know where .org

And for grins, I searched "password reset" to which I received the following:

4051 2016-05-12 16:02:23 +0000 ActionID password reset information [email protected] [email protected]
16273 2016-05-24 16:33:57 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
16593 2016-05-12 21:07:19 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
16777 2016-05-24 15:52:46 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
17640 2016-04-26 15:01:58 +0000 UberConference password reset [email protected] [email protected]
21393 2016-05-19 13:59:00 +0000 Daniel, here's the link to reset your password [email protected] [email protected]
21407 2016-05-19 13:59:00 +0000 Daniel, here's the link to reset your password [email protected] [email protected]
21896 2016-05-19 13:59:25 +0000 Daniel, your password was successfully reset [email protected] [email protected]

Whoever got the info was in their system for nearly a year and a half.

As IMATAT pointed out in my thread:

a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Greenberg Quinlan Rosner...where Rich last worked...is employed by the DNC.
www.gqrr.com...

And

They're also employed by the DCCC...another hacked Dem org.

Edt: I would assume they're also employed by the recently hacked Hillary Clinton Campaign

Why is Greenberg Quinlan Rosner even worth mentioning in this conext?

Experience

Democratic National Committee
Voter Expansion Data Director
Democratic National Committee
June 2014 – Present (2 years 2 months)Washington D.C. Metro Area
Greenberg Quinlan Rosner
Research Data Associate
Greenberg Quinlan Rosner
March 2012 – May 2014 (2 years 3 months)

Processed and delivered data results and products to analytical teams, non profit organizations, political leaders, corporate executives, and other clients on national and international research projects. Also, assisted in data interpretation and quantitative/statistical understanding to better shape analytic understanding.

Seth Rich Linkdin

There are more connections between the Clinton machine and Seth Rich's former employers, see referenced thread for details.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Absolutely. Your thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
picks up where this thread leaves off...what you've uncovered is scary.

Worth also noting Greenberg Quinlan Rosner handled Bill Clinton's campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join