It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Matter Detected? - miraculous Signature Found in Quasar Jets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: Nochzwei
a reply to: swanne

yes but the electron compression in the time domain is enormous imo

Normal electrons already exist in the time domain. All normal particles already have a velocity, which is a four-dimensional vector (3 space + 1 time). Otherwise particles would have zero existence in Time.

There is one particle which might exist in zero time, the tachyon, but its existence is highly contreversial and it has never been observed.

My hypothesis is that the time domain has its own 3 spatial dimensions because it contains electrons which are bariyonic matter. so in reality ours is a 6 dimensional existence.
I have actually measured current flow ( which is at right angles to our normal current flow ) out of the time domain, which has led me to my hypothesis

cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Interesting hypothesis.

However you might be over-thinking the time domain. The dimension of Time (singular as it is usually defined) is already placed at right angles from all space dimensions. If your purpose is simply to ensure that the content of Time be at right angles from spaces, then making Time a 3-dimensional system might be kind of redundant.

I personally worked with a hypothesis involving two dimensions of Time (to solve time travel paradox), but this other dimension of time wouldn't really store massive, exotic matter - it would just act as additional room for the usual dimension of time to bend freely.

edit on 11-8-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Corect me if I'm wrong but in Hugh energy interactions this would be normal showing b Mason production in thr cosmic stream.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The mass of B meson is close (~5 GeV) but not close enough to the observed 13 GeV peak.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Interesting hypothesis.

However you might be over-thinking the time domain. The dimension of Time (singular as it is usually defined) is already placed at right angles from all space dimensions. If your purpose is simply to ensure that the content of Time be at right angles from spaces, then making Time a 3-dimensional system might be kind of redundant.

I personally worked with a hypothesis involving two dimensions of Time (to solve time travel paradox), but this other dimension of time wouldn't really store massive, exotic matter - it would just act as additional room for the usual dimension of time to bend freely.

My experimental result shows time domain to contain barayonic matter, so it has got to have its own 3 spatial dimensions which intersect our 3 spatial dimensions at right angles. segreggating the voltages ( both are at right angles to each other ) out of these 2 domains enables you to measure the current flow out of the time domain. so far i have got only electrons out of the time domain, which i hypothesize to be dark matter.
I haven't really looked at time travel paradoxes at all, except that i know that time, as we know it can be stopped for a region of space, but the physics beyond that point i, or for that matter no one knows. whether that region of space will implode because of gravity of the whole universe is anybody's guess. i wouldn't even hazard a guess as to the energy released from such an implosion.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hm. Do you have a thread I could read?

I'd like to read more.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hm. Do you have a thread I could read?

I'd like to read more.

the thread in my signature may give you some glimpses

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

But the bending of spacetime has been observed. Remember stars light rays bending around the sun? And Einstein's Cross?...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join