It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Navy Veteran Joe Robinson Imprisoned for Building Fire Fighting Ponds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I think that is fair point.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"Taking land that doesn't belong to you?"

Yes that is what he did when placing no trespassing signs on federal government land, and tried to block off a road that funny enough he doesn't have the right to do.

I'll remind you next time we disagree about US military occupation of foreign lands.

Just can't get enough bashing of the US can you?

And the US military doesn't take land that doesn't belong to them...we may occupy it, but the difference is they don't claim to own any of that foreign land.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Again, huh? Your so big on violatin' tha Law'.

Well since that is what the discussion is about what's the problem?

Two faced.

Care to explain where I was two faced, oh that's right you don't like the truth...and because you were given the truth it makes me two faced.

Another moment your comments made me smile...because they are hilarious, please keep them coming.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The US Forest Service did not like Joe

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Looks like Joe decided he was above the law.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Again, huh? Your so big on violatin' tha Law'.

Well since that is what the discussion is about what's the problem?

Two faced.

Another moment your comments made me smile...because they are hilarious, please keep them coming.

I don't have to you do just fine all by yourself...

And the US military doesn't take land that doesn't belong to them...we may occupy it, but the difference is they don't claim to own any of that foreign land.

Crap. Occupation is occupation, who's "we"?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The issue here, for me, is not whether these guy were right or wrong. The issue that everyone should be focused on, imo, is that the punishment not only did not fit the crime, it went far beyond it. By lightyears.

That, and the instance, in one of the cases, of sidestepping our constitutionally protected right to be protected from the threat of Double Jeopardy, by whatever technicality discovered and used by the host of lawyers employed against this lone man.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

He was already on probation for doing something like this... usually when you commit the same crime they don't go easy on you. Mainly because they already did once.

And what is this about double jeopardy? Are you saying his right was violated or someone else's.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

that`s probably true government agencies tend to not like people who have habitually violated the law and refused to stop even after being told that they are violating the law.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join