It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't i post in Posse Comitatus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
i can't create or post in threads in the forum. : I was going to submit this www.miamiherald.com... an update to the police shooting the other day, turns out he was aiming for the autistic man..

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You have to have at least 500 posts under your belt before you can create new threads in there.

Here's a link on that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
You have to have at least 500 posts under your belt before you can create new threads in there.

Here's a link on that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Oh wow, that is a high number
since im pretty selective and don't sheet post haha. Oh well, Maby someone else can post it for me?

edit on 22-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

"Why can't i post in Posse Comitatus?"

Because the tptb are watching and censoring you.......

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Can someone post this please? I have no points yet...

VIDEO: Jacob Rothschild aka Mr. Burns. Shapeshifting & laughing about Holocaust.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yhwh2016
If you read old ATS threads from back when the site was created, there were serious discussions about serious conspiracy theories. But there's nothing serious about a "shapeshifter" video which is only ignorance on the part of the video producer that video compression can produce artifacts and extreme compression can produce more extreme artifacts. It's not shape-shifting, that's just the way video compression tech works. So there's no way I'd pollute this site with a video showing known compression artifacts and then claims it is shape-shifting.

The old threads where people had good evidence for their conspiracy theories seem to be a thing of the past, more posts now look like tweets, I guess a result of being exposed to twitter or something?

Think about this: Maybe there's a reason for the limits before people can start new threads, but for most forums it's low now, only 5 posts, which used to be 20 posts. Posse Comitatus is the exception with such a high post requirement.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
just realised I could not post reply's in Posse comitatus, never noticed in 7 years of posting lol. I might have 500 posts by the end of the year. If only I was a sock puppet spamming 50 anti trump posts a day I would be in already hahaha!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join