It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslin in Holiday Camp stabs a young girl and her mother for wearing bikinis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sorry if this has been posted already but its very unsettling.

Apparently a family were staying next door to a muslim family in a French Holiday Camp and their girls were playing in their garden wearing bikinis. The muslin went across into their garden and stabbed both one of the girls and then went into the house and stabbed the mother. I did see another report which said he stabbed all the kids but these reports of this type of incident seem somewhat censored or deliberately ignored.

Why on earth if you knew you were going to be confronted with people wearing perfectly acceptable to them holiday clothing, would you take your family to a holiday camp if you knew it would offend you? Lets face it you wouldn't.

What bothers me about this incident which has had little publication as far as I can see (have been away on holiday though) is what was this man expecting - unless of course he went there deliberately in order to spread islamic fear through unprovoked attacks? No reasonable person on holiday would expect to stab people because they were in their holiday clothes and especially not their children. This shows how demented and utterly dangerous some muslims who are mixing freely with our families actually are. You would expect him to be a little more Westernised if he chose to go to a holiday camp.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Sorry, already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This story has not been told in Finland Sweden or Norway as far as I can tell, for sure no word of it in Finn news papers

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Thanks for letting me know. Having been on holiday which was a great time, everyone relaxed and enjoying the weather and getting their tans, it brought it home how vulnerable people were in this state. My feelings go out to the poor family who he attacked.

top topics

join