It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For what purpose?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Well I could ask you thr same question...how would you know? Where you there when they altered our genes?

I don't believe in the abductee tales due to how anyone can say they were abducted. I ve had my share of UFO's, and it dwarfed alot of so called proven ufo's that are on the Internet. And even seen other comments on ATS that are similar to my experiences it just bulldozes alot of gossip.

My projection onto u is this...they could build machines that can do the labor in one hour where it take hundred men to do in one day?

But how could u possibly show, let alone know?
edit on 30-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
There does seem to be UFO activity recorded around Nuclear facilities and in war zones

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I had a theory but some people insulted me for saying it.

They come from the future, they decent from us and they look in us for something they lost and need it to survive, after years of transgenic and pesticides they lost their gut bacteria, the gut microbiome died and they have no way to digest, they come to the past looking for the best microbiota samples (anal probes) closest to the time the change in diet that in the end created them gray and fragile happened. they also take food sample to see if its working (all the cows gored).

They come to get Fecal microbiota transplants.

The alternative theory is they are bored alien teenagers that like to anal probe the primitives...

There are varying theories on this. Keep in mind any future human race is likely in contact with ET too, so it explains ET being intertwined into our reported UFO histories. Though, I think there is some conflicting information. There's also the fact some various time-travel themes are being used for disinfo. I think Corey-Woode's is one, or someone with a similar story to his, that claims he was on a Mars base with J-ROD.

Im not saying disinfo is 100% false, indeed it may be very close to the truth 85/15 like the say, or maybe 15/85 ----- truth/lies.

The time travel idea does make sense in a way. For all we know they need very specific genetic traits or certain cells before they are altered. Bacteria like you say. Or maybe viruses that later manifest into something else. Maybe they are abducting ppl for genetic shields, because the event that's going to turn us into the greys hasn't happened, but will, and this 'inoculation' will prevent it. (Obviously under the multi-world theory)

That however requires the beings doing it, not getting a benefit out of it. As a paradox would kick in if it did.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I don't believe in the abductee tales due to how anyone can say they were abducted

Check out my adbuction thread, give the evidence a chance, at the very least, think of an explanation for the physical evidence, I know Im stumped...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Hey SLAYER, look at me, a big crazy Beliber. Actually hold up, not exactly, but I'm basically there... Check out my thead on the subject for more insight (and if you haven't reviewed the evidence, please do--it's fun)

So my position is, I do not have an explanation and cannot find a rational or logical explanation to explain away the work of Jacobs, Mack & Hopkins. There are plenty of physical cases right across the world. Plenty of correlating data across the abductions, out of thousands many are all repeating the same thing, and have been, and even more profound, reported a bell curve, and very specific interests (by the aliens) and details. And it was consistent between all 3 researchers.

So Im either left to believe, not only did Harvard investigate Mack, but saw he was 'implanting false memories' like critics try to accuse, and they let him continue on with his work/crimes?....and they somehow convinced thousands of people around the world, to reach out to them with false stories, false physical evidence (which is consistent across time/space)...or the very obvious notion they may just be telling the truth. Mind = blown. Really my mind was blown. I try to think how it could be fraud or misrepresentation but I truly draw blanks (and one has to really consume the entire body of work to appreciate it).

1.) The numbers seem very normal, if under reported. The number of lawyers, policemen, firemen, doctors, etc--well established people, who experience these things, but refuse to even admit them, or they will disavow it easily, suffer political/personal/professional ruin if they don't... it makes sense. Ive even started witnessing or picking up on numerous cases of 'missing time' & other indications of ET activity, & people have no idea. People thinking it's normal to ride a bike for 10 hours, or normal to spend time with a dead relative. -WTF-

2.) Im guessing it has to do something with our history and genetics. Though its quite possible the entire universe is 'teaming with life.' During my 'revelation' (lets call it that) where I realized I was reacting to socially engineered impulses actively 'debunking' I also noticed I had ignored a lot of information. It made me reconsider just about everything. I'm now very troubled, because once you admit one reality your world view breaks, suddenly everything is possible. I think this is why disclosure is such a massive problem.

For instance, admit JFK was real, you now have given credit to every conspiracy in the last 60 years. Admit UFOs are real, you now give credit to every Alien story. It's a catch-22. The longer they lie, the bigger the pressure builds though. Even with applied psychology it can only be buried for so long.

Hollow Earth is interesting, because it doesn't actually need a "Hollow" Earth, it could be a portal somewhere. But so many cultures and civilizations believed in entrances to the Center-Earth=Agartha, ShangriLa, Shamballa, etc. They never disclosed NAZI Occult & other research, so Im going to guess its possible our world possibly sits in the same place as another one. Everything could be another dimension. Jacque Vallee popularized this hypothesis.

Did you know he researched 2 incidents, 1 in the US, 1 in Brazil, and another incident happened in 1996 (Vargharnia UFO) all 3 incidents happened 60 years apart. All 3 had multiple sightings of silver crafts. All 3 reported the smell of Ammonia. 2 reported beings with brown skin and red eyes. In one case, they spoke "an unrecognizable language" but could understand they were asking for Ammonia. ----- The 1996 case was very credible. A former military member came forward and said they witnessed the being. Cover up was obvious. To me, it's cases like these, that span long periods, very specific details. My mind now breaks down trying to explain them. Ignoring them is irrational/illogical----with what we know about active/past cover ups, it doesn't make sense.

If the US disclosed all the missing UFO data, and showed it was anti-Soviet programs, way back in the 90s (when the cold war was dead and gone), than MAYBE, they'd have an argument. But the best stuff remains classified. Even worse, we basically watched them manufacture the 'war on terror'. Why would we believe the Cold War was any different?

3.) Why is Zeta Riticulin Milk-Slime so sweet? Why Episilon Bootes spices so Fruity? Why are Rigelian Woman so damn good in bed? No one knows these mysteries of the universe

Seriously, it appears they are resting hybrids to slowly integrate and possibly take over our world. Beyond that I have no idea. I also theorized or hypothesized rather, there may be humans spread out among the stars we know nothing about. What if massive war planets of human kingdoms exist? They are creating genetic weapons and bio-weapons against them? Strange the Rothschilds are all invested heavily into bio-tech, many work in the field personally.

4.) Given how the leaders treat it, and treat us, it's theirs.

5) Are we a failure or is it that they haven't finished screwing around with us yet. A work still in progress? - I really don't know. I really hope its just a matter of them tweaking and seeking to establish a presence to be part of our world, rather than modify it and erase us from it.

I'm sure some skeptics will feel this topic is both ridiculous and redundant
- Those aren't skeptics, they are pseudo-skeptics. Im working on a topic to explain this in detail, as it seems an uncontested, unexplored area. I should write a book but I don't have time. TL-DR before 1950 a skeptic was the exact opposite of what it is now. It's disturbing when you realize what they engineered.
edit on 9-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

My projection onto u is this...they could build machines that can do the labor in one hour where it take hundred men to do in one day?

And in all our advances we've not given up on scientific endeavours (keep in mind marine biologists stick their hands in blowholes, other up the ass of mammals, fingers in rodent rectums, etc)

In all our advances we still seek our spirituality (interacting or programming a species for their god-who knows?)

We still like to get high - (many old literal translations were that gods like burnt meat, and rejected fruits & other offerings. Modern religious interpretation was that Cain & Abel were unequal, god liked on better. Nope=Elohim just liked getting high off meat.)

There are UFO waves from the 1500s, to 1600s, before anything was in the sky. They attributed it to gods. Other religious texts, from Babylon, India...Ezekial, are basically modern day UFO sightings and abductions, and alien channeling or something.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I've always kinda had a working theory that intelligent life came here and modified chimps to make us in order to mine gold for them. Then for some unknown reason they left and forgot about us perhaps for awhile.. Then maybe later they (or someone[s] else) come back to check on us only to see that we've somewhat grown on our own so they decided to let us be.

Now they just sorta check on us and see how we're coming along. But I still wonder are we going in the direction they want us to? And is there a time or reason that they will come back and show themselves to us? Imagine aliens coming down and saying "yeah, it was us. We made you guys and sorta forgot about you for a bit. Looks like you're doing great though!"

Like I said, this has always been just my favorite working theory/fantasy. I hope we didn't just evolve into what we are. That's so boring..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ok.. I'll take a stab at this.

1. No, I think there are abductions, but the #s are probably quite low. Or the other possibility is that it is higher, and we actually wouldn't have a clue we were abducted. I still think it is very low.

2. If the universe is teeming with life, then one species checking in on another is not surprising. Also consider the universe expanding theory - our nearest neighbors who are advanced enough to visit, are still in the grand scheme of things universal, still fledgling as a space faring race. Consider once we can expand and visit other planets, the first planets we will visit will be the closest ones. And we will be the fledgling species visiting another world, trying not to muck up their progression.

3. That is just theorized and basically.. made up. No one has near enough proof to claim that aliens are seeking human DNA. However an alien species might look for creatures (including perhaps humans), as a method to help their own race out. While a platypus might be a silly creature here.. it might have a great purpose somewhere else! ; )

4. As aliens, their thought processes are indeed.. alien. And we could only hope to have a chance to discern what they want. Exploration? Watchdogs.. making sure our nuclear-happy trigger fingers are not getting lightspeed technology yet? Scientists checking us out like we check out meerkats (and make a tv show about them)? Guessing is the best we can do, and we are probably wrong.

5. I personally doubt anyone had a hand.. I think it was just blind luck, which is probably a common thing in the universe. We are a very new race.. quite young, and I have a feeling all aliens species probably went though similar stages in their development, and are hardly surprised at our development. Consider we evolved from a species that had to resort to violence to even survive. I imagine a lot of species in space have that same challenge. It's in our DNA. We'll grow out of it eventually.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
1.) Do you, as fellow believers, believe abductions occur in the numbers reported? If so, To what purpose do these incredibly high numbers, in your opinion, think "They" are endeavoring towards?

Its hard to answer this because we first have to seperate an actual abduction from the CIA mind #ing. But yes, I think there are a lot of people being contacted.

2.) In your own opinion, Why would Earth be such a 'Hot spot" for them, not only to travel such great distances but, also put forth so much effort if the Universe is "Teaming with life"

Aside from Earths obvious beauty, we are a loud planet. All our radio and television broadcasts must get someones attention. So they see what is making that noise. It's be a simple explaination for the Battle for Los Angeles. Back then, if they wanted to see where I love Lucy was coming from, or whatever music was on, they'd have followed it to LA

And we can't assume the distance traveled is an issue. Inter-dimensional beings don't regard time and space like we do.

3.) Why is human DNA, supposedly, so sought after?

I think we have a lot of potential Thats what interests them. And with a potential for such power, then ET's probably want to study it as much as they can. and from what I understand, the human heart and gut instinct is unique to us.

4.) Is it our planet or us, or both, that they care so much to study to put forth so much effort?

We have to keep in mind that we share this planet with other species and so it's checked on to make sure it's not blown up yet.

and finally.....

5.) If they have had a hand in our Creation/adaptation/development/modification..etc, are we a failure or is it that they haven't finished screwing around with us yet. A work still in progress?

What do you think? Did we fail as a species? What is the measure of success? Are we peaceful? Is the planet cared for? Have we really learned anything from history?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes I believe that the number of reported abductions is basically correct. The high numbers represent a bigger gene pool, a larger sample to work with. You know the story, if you see an alien craft it is either coming back or going to an abduction. Those craft have to be doing something. They have been here plenty long enough to have collected all the butterflies and earthworms they will ever need. They went onto the bigger catch long ago. Cattle and sheep (skeptics), they love to anally probe skeptics.

What they are reaching for is not so clear, but I feel they are scientist and they are doing scientific work. Are they creating a new species? Are they mutating a species? I believe they (or their forbearers) have done this before, back when we were cavemen.

Who says Earth is a hot spot? That’s like saying the 7- 11 down the street is a hot spot just because it is always busy. But once you go to the 7-11 on the other side of town you realize that crowd is normal. Earth may be no different than a dozen other places just like it. The Universe is "Teaming with life" and they are getting all the Slurpee’s they can.

And who says they are going great distances? A trip to Earth for a mother ship may be like a cruise to Antarctica. And your great “effort” is on a par with those explores who work the South Pole. Sure it is cold and it is bleak, but it is science and adventure rolled into one.

Why shouldn’t human DNA be sought after? Any type of intelligent creature DNA is probably worth something to science.

Probably Earth and every living thing on it is under their scrutiny. The whole ecosystem from volcanos to deep sea life is study worthy.

The current crop of aliens are probably not our progenitors. Those Annunaki may be long gone, but they probably left a record of Earth and all their doings, and a road map to find us. The current visitors may be here researching what the Annunaki started. The visitors themselves may have the same lineage in some form, not human, but bearing the same alien grandparents as us. The creation continues.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
1. I used to think that the number was higher, but with obstacles like mental health, sleep paralysis and the fact that people like to make up # for attention, I think the number is lower than reported. Maybe not by much, but lower.

2. Do we know for certain that we're a hot spot? If there are other planets with civilizations on the same level as us, who's to say they aren't being visited more than we are? If we are just one little planet in a universe teaming with life, why wouldn't they visit? I don't believe every other inhabitable planet is home to creatures that are similar or identical to humans. Humanoid sure, but not so humanoid that we could be sibling or cousin species. Chances are we're unique.

3. Again, like above, we're unique. Or they're just gathering as much as they can, uploading it to an ark like computer or structure. I never really bought the whole "they need something from us" thing. I think there are species of aliens who are curious and want to learn about us, maybe even help us, while there are others who just want to use us as intergalactic guinea pigs.

4. Both maybe?

5. I like to think we're a work in progress and some species are trying to help us along while others just want to # with us.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
I'd like to have an open discussion on what 'Believers" feel as what is the truth?

For the record and once again, I'm a believer in the possibility of ET, and they visiting us presently and/or through out history. The question of whether or not they exist for me is a given.

But...

1.) Do you, as fellow believers, believe abductions occur in the numbers reported? If so, To what purpose do these incredibly high numbers, in your opinion, think "They" are endeavoring towards?

2.) In your own opinion, Why would Earth be such a 'Hot spot" for them, not only to travel such great distances but, also put forth so much effort if the Universe is "Teaming with life"

3.) Why is human DNA, supposedly, so sought after?

4.) Is it our planet or us, or both, that they care so much to study to put forth so much effort?

and finally.....

5.) If they have had a hand in our Creation/adaptation/development/modification..etc, are we a failure or is it that they haven't finished screwing around with us yet. A work still in progress?

I'm sure some skeptics will feel this topic is both ridiculous and redundant (As always they are free to chime in) but, there IS a method to my madness...

I think some abductions are done by aliens (and I mean the ones that come from space) but not a lot of them. I think the rest are done by govt. (both foreign and domestic), crime and serial killers (where they never come back), break away civilizations (remember the series that showed last year or the start of this year called the Colony on USA network. They never truly said these beings where alien or not even having them on the moon doesn't mean anything), super predators that we as a whole don't know about (Dave Paulides missing series of books and others talking about people missing, what if a being or creature that is few in number and existed before the cataclysm and during the megafauna was able to project a mental picture to get close to it's prey for whatever and on top of that is intelligent).

There are so many reasons for people being abducted and coming back and being abducted and never heard from again. What is alarming and never ever has been explained well is cattle mutilations back in the 80's and 90's. One movie attempted to explain the possibility that this was done because the govt. was testing out a new biological weapon but if so why go to the whole trouble of that when they could just buy the cattle and stay at the base.
edit on 19-9-2016 by hoghead cheese because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join