It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RedState Report: Why is the Donald Trump Campaign Committing CampFaign Finance Felonies?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Keep up...it was not in the OP. This is a very easy thing to test. I went ahead and checked my inbox to do a comparosin.

Where did the email come from? What is the address? They come from [email protected].

Second, If they were from his son they would say Eric Trump or Donald J Trump, Jr., not Donald J Trump. That is NOT an official email.

These are not from his camp.

How do I know? Because I got emails also. Where is the signature footer that should be in the official emails?

Sorry, go to say this is bunk....but hey....HIllary can enjoy that Arab money....

edit on 06am30amf0000002016-06-30T08:05:58-05:000858 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm sure Trump personally sent these e-mails. Riiiight. I'd love to see legal action taken on Trump on these E-mails vs Clinton and her actual E-mail scandal.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Couldn't they have found a prettier package.

Or a bigger one. Oh I'm sooo bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No they're real. His campaign has solicited financial donations from foreign nationals.
He's going to jail.
Yup.
Think ill just say this in every post I make.
Trump is guilty he's going to jail.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

He doesn't have to.
He's responsible for everything his people do.
As the extraordinary executive that he's supposed to be he should know this.
He doesn't.
He also doesn't know what is going on within his own campaign.
He's winging it.
We don't need that kind of leader.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Could be Trump actually has to get elected first.

After all His loss was guaranteed.

So it makes me wonder why his critics are working over time to discredit him.

Are they THAT scerred?

No "scerred" they want a rout so they get the Senate and the House when Trump falls.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I'm confused. The links I click on all lead to the official Trump website, donaldjtrump.com.

Perhaps a son ran a database that was not supposed to have been run? There would be no need for Trump himself to send out emails, as that's why candidates have other people who do this stuff for them. It is highly likely these came from his son. There are other websites out there that aren't directly with the campaign, but these links led to the official website.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Byrd

From the same author Hillary Link. Yeah this guy is just writing articles for fun and profit ;-)

Cheers - Dave

Uhhh...It's not just Redstate...it is reality..

Trump Campaign Broke Law by Soliciting Foreign Donations
www.bloomberg.com...

Trump Slammed With FEC Complaint for 'Knowingly and Illegally' Soliciting Foreign Donations
www.alternet.org...

Trump fundraising emails overseas prompt complaints here and abroad
www.washingtonpost.com... d2125_story.html

The Icelandic Monitor:
Trump looks to Iceland for money to support White House bid
icelandmonitor.mbl.is...

CNN
Complaint filed about Donald Trump fundraising emails
www.cnn.com...

edit on 30-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: olaru12

Keep up...it was not in the OP. This is a very easy thing to test. I went ahead and checked my inbox to do a comparosin.

Where did the email come from? What is the address? They come from [email protected].

Second, If they were from his son they would say Eric Trump or Donald J Trump, Jr., not Donald J Trump. That is NOT an official email.

As this pic in this link shows of the email received from a UK Parliament Member...it was from "Donald J. Trump"

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

I do appreciate her response

She blasted: “Quite why you think it appropriate to write emails to UK parliamentarians with a begging bowl for your father’s repugnant campaign is completely beyond me.

“Given his rhetoric on migrants, refugees and immigration, it seems quite extraordinary that he would be asking foreign nationals for money; especially people who view his dangerous divisiveness with horror.

“The US elections are a matter for the American people, but I do send my warm hope that they reject your father fundamentally at the ballot box."

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Where is the proof of someone from overseas actully donating and Trump accepting?

Good question...Lets have the FEC examine the Trump campaigns donor list? Or will we get to see that at the same time we get to see his tax returns..or the accounting of his "Charities"???

What cracks me up is that the right wing is lightening fast to whip out the Glenn Beck Whiteboard and construct wild connect the dots scenarios claiming Democrats are taking money from Foriegnors...whilst Donald Trump is ACTUALLY..IN THE REAL WORLD...begging foreigners for campaign cash..

This election is just amazing in how it has laid bare the insane vitriol, hypocrisy and dishonesty of the right wing..

I am beginning to believe Donald Trump has actually punked the GOP on the world stage.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Where is the proof of someone from overseas actully donating and Trump accepting?

Good question...Lets have the FEC examine the Trump campaigns donor list? Or will we get to see that at the same time we get to see his tax returns..or the accounting of his "Charities"???

What cracks me up is that the right wing is lightening fast to whip out the Glenn Beck Whiteboard and construct wild connect the dots scenarios claiming Democrats are taking money from Foriegnors...whilst Donald Trump is ACTUALLY..IN THE REAL WORLD...begging foreigners for campaign cash..

This election is just amazing in how it has laid bare the insane vitriol, hypocrisy and dishonesty of the right wing..

I am beginning to believe Donald Trump has actually punked the GOP on the world stage.

Don't stop there, have the FEC examine ALL the candidates ;-) Let's get it all on the table.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
THAT is my point. The emails all should be coming from teamtrump with a different 'From' signature for each of his sons. Even Manaford sends them. The emails his sons send have their name at the top. It has their name at the bottom.

In hers, it has Donald Trump as the 'from' and Donald J Trump, Jr as the signature. I know some of you may think that is not a big deal but to me it shows a very nice ruse I think that is not valid.

If it is, it should be investigated of course. No one is beyond the reach of law...except Hillary.

Also find it funny this came out just after he accused her of foreign contributions...not solicitation. There is a difference. One is a mistake and one is fact.

This is what they look like

See the name. Look at the one you posted.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Begging? Why is it when Trump asks for campaign cash he is begging but any other candidate, including Clinton who took a cool million from Moracco a few days before announcing her bid is ok, right?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Begging? Why is it when Trump asks for campaign cash he is begging but any other candidate, including Clinton who took a cool million from Moracco a few days before announcing her bid is ok, right?

Because Trump was suppose to self fund. He prided himself on that. Said he could not be bought because he self funded. Clinton made no such claim. So I guess now Trump can be bought.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

THAT is my point. The emails all should be coming from teamtrump with a different 'From' signature for each of his sons. Even Manaford sends them. The emails his sons send have their name at the top. It has their name at the bottom.

In hers, it has Donald Trump as the 'from' and Donald J Trump, Jr as the signature. I know some of you may think that is not a big deal but to me it shows a very nice ruse I think that is not valid.

This is the same desperate nonsense people said when he sent out his first email asking for cash..

"It's not from him!!!'...."It's a hoax!!"..

But then, like now, the knee-jerk Trump campaign remained silent..never denying they sent it out...And low and behold, within days the campaign bragged the emails success claiming they raised 5 Million.

This is exactly the same email.

You can deny all you want...But the TRUMP CAMPAIGN is NOT DENYING IT...Did you notice the twitter silence????
edit on 30-6-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Don't stop there, have the FEC examine ALL the candidates ;-) Let's get it all on the table.

No! That would cost tax dollars and expand govt, not shrink it! The Koch brothers and their Libertarian ideology want no federal campaign finance laws and want to do away with the "despotic" Federal Election Commission.

sarc

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Still did not look at what I pointed out....and twitter silence...LOL...is that how you gauge people?

Now, one last time...this is the exact email sent to PM...

insider.foxnews.com...

Look at the 'from' address. If you still do not see it, ok, but I say it is false. So if company like Google can filter Spam I guess someone could not happen to send out.

Also, why send it on the 22nd before Brexit to those people? Is that not the point that he was supposed to be begging for money after the fact?

Sorry, to much does not add up.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Trump often points out that he is raising money in part to help the rest of the GOP through a joint fundraising agreement he recently finalized with the RNC. At a campaign rally Wednesday in Bangor, Maine, Trump suggested that he does not need to haul in much cash to help himself. “First of all, I don’t even know why I need so much money,” he said. “You know, I go around, I make speeches. I talk to reporters. I don’t even need commercials, if you want to know the truth. Why do I need these commercials?”

www.washingtonpost.com... d2125_story.html

You see, here is a response...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You've been one of the most consistent supporters of Mr. Trump on this site.

Do you think you might be suffering from a bit of confirmation bias in this regard?

Any possibility at all?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blargo

Because Trump was suppose to self fund. He prided himself on that. Said he could not be bought because he self funded. Clinton made no such claim. So I guess now Trump can be bought.

Um, Trump said he wouldn't self fund the general. He only said he would self fund the primary.

Donald Trump Won’t Self-Fund General-Election Campaign Presumptive Republican nominee plans to create ‘world-class finance organization’ to back campaign

www.wsj.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join