It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Replaces U.S. Flag On White House Logo With White Surrender Flag

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This thread was turned into a left/right political disagreement plus a personal flame between long-time members who always or almost always disagree with each other and go after each other's threads. Not only that, it was put in the LOL forum I now see as of this morning.

None of what I just typed applies to me. That's not why I posted in this thread.

If I was responsible for the White House logo, I'd care how it looks. Period. It would matter to me. That's how I looked at it.

In my view, it's just another example of countless large and small examples which have added up and added up, especially since that day in Sept. of 2001, to form a huge conglomerate of ways to erode, dismantle and dissipate the U.S. identity and spirit.

Sometimes little things matter when they are part of a larger theme. At least I think so.
edit on 28-6-2016 by tweetie because: comma

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
This thread was turned into a left/right political disagreement plus a personal flame between long-time members who always or almost always disagree with each other and go after each other's threads. Not only that, it was put in the LOL forum I now see as of this morning.

None of what I just typed applies to me. That's not why I posted in this thread.

If I was responsible for the White House logo, I'd care how it looks. Period. It would matter to me. That's how I looked at it.

In my view, it's just another example of countless large and small examples which have added up and added up, especially since that day in Sept. of 2001, to form a huge conglomerate of ways to erode, dismantle and dissipate the U.S. identity and spirit.

Sometimes little things matter when they are part of a larger theme. At least I think so.

Well it has been looking like that, minus the flag at all since, the mid 1980s when they started using PCs. So I guess I have traced this back to Reagan. It only took over 30 years for somebody to notice and care.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

OK, fair enough.

On one hand it's much ado about nothing because it was blamed on the O. administration and used at the source (Weasel Zippers?)) as a way to bash the president before it was posted at ATS by the OP and on the other hand it goes along with the trends I've been noticing for a long time.

Everything's being scrutinized these days. E v e r y t h i n g.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
Not only that, it was put in the LOL forum I now see as of this morning.

Why shouldnt it have been moved to the LOL forum?
That or maybe the OP should change the title of the thread as it is wrong.
edit on 28-6-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I was just making note of it being moved as I was typing because I didn't notice at first. I noticed the stars were missing from the posts when I opened the last post earlier and it didn't dawn on me right away the thread had been moved to another forum.

Apparently the white flag in the logo can't be laid at Obama's feet (he has mountains of stuff laid at his feet already after almost 8 years, LOL!) so the title has turned out to be incorrect. I can't disagree with that.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: xuenchen

How did a man that actually hates our country get elected? Oh, that's right he had a 'D' next to his name.

Probably right, how someone with so little experience, and a constitutional lawyer get into that office ? That D next to his name probably has a different meaning to most people these days. ....take your pick.
Dictator, Devil, Dumbass, D**k......take your pick I guess

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
It never ceases to amaze me the stretches people will go to so that they can find a reason to complain about Obama.

An obviously simplified and less detailed logo with two primary colors where using the full colored flag would make no sense in the scheme of the design but hey it is now "Obama's revision of the WH logo" . Does anyone really doubt that is the White House and having any common sense questioning what flag that is on top? Do you have the same concern for military patches of the American flag that are not in color or does that not apply because its not Obama?

Literally Obama could walk out and say the "sky is blue" and people would be pointing to that as an indication that he killed all the dinosaurs and caused every Mandela Effect in the history of the world because he is a Sith lord.

And liberals never blow anything out of proportion. Like calling the remains of paper lanterns a noose? Somehow string equals hate crime. At least nobody falsely went to jail, this time........

www.delawareonline.com...
edit on 28-6-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the galleys, heard in the very hall of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor—he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and wears their face and their garment, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation—he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city—he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.......Marcus Tullius Cicero, 42 B.C.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The entire world will offer up a sigh of relief as he takes his last step off of the White House property.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join