It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For fathers dealing with poisonous mothers on Father's Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Holy crap

first let me say I am so very sorry, and many could never imagine what you are going through, I would suggest to stay with it, there is the chance that this somehow rectifies, and everyday alive is another chance. I also know It's your choice but this is quite sad and yes certainly a testament, anyway I am kind of blown away this morning, I'll be thinking about you brother:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Stay strong

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultimategamer82

You are most certainly welcome and the responses that this thread has garnered has kind of taken me aback, keep strong brother.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Not at all a waste of time.

Just heart-wrenching to read. So sad for you.

And for your daughter.

HOWEVER,

PLEASE for your daughter's sake--AVOID DOWNER CRAP THAT ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE--IN THIS LIFE AND/OR THE NEXT.

Living the best you can; writing weekly letters to your daughter--copying them and saving them for her; being around for her to eventually look up . . . all are worth doing.

The jungle option would be far better than suicide.

Renew the visa. Why allow the jerkwads the satisfaction of sending you to the streets in the USA.

FOR YOUR SAKE AND FOR YOUR DAUGHTER'S SAKE . . . you won't like this . . .

FORGIVE ALL CONCERNED. It's not about guilt. It's not about vengeance. It's about releasing the poison within that's eating you alive. Your daughter needs you around and more whole even if only to pull for her from the sidelines whether she knows it or not at the time.

You cannot afford that poison. And, letting it go, in my observations over almost 70 years . . . allows, moves God to lower the boom on the guilty in ways you couldn't possibly manage on your own. It's as though as long as we harbor unforgiveness, He keeps his hands off.

I can't express it enough. Your daughter needs you alive and as accessible as possible for the time when she can and will look you up. You have given her more than sufficient love for her to want to do that.

Anyway--pulling for you. Prayers. Hugs,
BoX

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
No man should be with out his children I am sorry you have to go through that . However times are changing and fathers are winning custody I wish you all the best of luck in the court room . My wife left the children and me in January for a new fling she had found , guess he is more spiritual and now they vibrate at a higher plain of existence .I am happier and my kids are happier with her gone.

I couldn't Imagine not seeing my kids everyday I really do feel for you . Happy Fathers Day Keep your head and chin up I hope things turn into your favor .

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm so sorry you didn't see your children on Father's Day. That is the worst type of alienation. I'd like to say that I am an avid believer in the Father Right's Movement. I have seen first hand the dire outcomes of these situations. We have many Father's Rights groups in Arkansas. Perhaps you could find one more local to you and reach out. Good luck in your future proceedings and may you keep your head high in the knowledge that they are only children for so long...they all grow up to see their parents as adults and it's not always pretty.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lmm2004
...they all grow up to see their parents as adults and it's not always pretty.

Too true. Sadly, some children have to grow up long before their parents ever do.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

INDEED.

And one tragic horror . . . is that . . .

I've seen far too many 70 year olds . . . my cohort . . .

who STILL have a 2 year old fit-throwing mentality, narcissism, cluelessness.

And too many of them STILL HAVE THE LUNACY

TO THINK THAT

THEY ARE RIGHT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lmm2004

INDEED.

I strongly support father groups, men's groups supporting one another.

There's farrrrrrrrr tooooo little of that.

But, groups can be started where there are none. National headquarters of such groups can be contacted and they will help start new groups.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Just getting in been out working in garden all day . Walked up to coffeeshop to grab coffee and get out of house for awhile plus didnt feel like cooking decided get wonton mee as its quite good .

@ TechniXcality : thanks
Think very few people in world realise what its actually like to be totally alone in the world as most have friends , family , people they care about . Between being an introvert by nature and outliving everyone around me got to where made it point to keep distance from people . What had been a strength while was in army turned into a weakness that got used against me in the civilian world . Lesson learned and life goes on . Funny thing is used to warn my troops about foriegn women pulling stunts like that then end up in same mess that warned them to avoid .

@ Bo Xian :

Thanks . For most part forgave the woman long ago only thing cant forgive or forget is the 3 years and counting of my daughters and my lives that have been stolen from us by the woman and her boyfriend theres no one and nothing that can return that time to us .

Been keep a journal to give my daughter of all thats happened along with a record of all the evidence that have of her mothers plan . Found a notebook the woman kept in which not only were there citizenship requirements for the u.s , u.k , australia and new zealand written down by the woman there was also 97 names along with notes on financial and family status of men in those countries - mine included .
Have copies of the police reports filed with the malaysian police by her first husband that she pulled the same stunt on . And keeping a record of every call , sms and email that the woman refuses to answer / reply to . Along with all the other evidence Ive been gathering .

Theres also been three incidents where she had her gangster friends threaten me to forget my daughter they seem to have learned after the third time I beat the hell out of them that its not a good idea to threaten me and yes I reported all three incidents to the police who picked up the individuals and after getting them medical treatment gave them a nice stay in a malaysian jail ( luckily was a few of the local police that got to know from having coffee wth them when they were on break in afternoon when took my daughter for icecream on way home from school . )

Looking seriously at option of just disappearing into jungle if they decide not to renew my visa since theres vast areas of jungle in sarawak that are largely unexplored and undeveloped yet it wouldnt be hard to disappear into the jungle .

Knowing human nature even with all of the evidence that gathered on my wife will be throwing my money away going to court as the lies of her and her boyfriend will be believed inspite of all the evidence . At least once get enough saved to hire a lawyer to get it to court which will take five years of saving to pay the theiving bastard lawyers .

Fathers day and birthdays are hardest especially birthdays as daughter was born on my birthday .

Only thing can do is just survive another day which gets more and more difficult .

edit on 21616 by VengefulGhost because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join