It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EgyptAir plane black box found, pulled out of water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Lets hope they can extract the information and shed some more light on the cause.

The cockpit voice recorder of the doomed EgyptAir plane that crashed last month killing all 66 people on board has been found and pulled out of the Mediterranean Sea, Egypt's investigation committee said on Thursday. The development raises hopes that investigators would find clues as to the cause of the May 19 crash, which remains unclear. No terror group has claimed responsibility for bringing the plane down. The Egyptian committee said the so-called black box — one of the two on board the plane — has been damaged but that the vessel searching for the wreckage managed to safely recover the "memory unit, which is the most important in the recorder."

Link to full story

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Thanks for posting. I've been following this, and thought about adding it to the old thread. However I feared no one would find it there. A fresh start is needed.👍

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Good, we need to establish the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well that was quick, hopefully some families minds can be put to rest with what happened, it's a shame the same cannot be said for MH370, 2 years on and still no closer to finding what happened

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
U know who it is? I don't

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join