It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Violent Anti Trump "Protesters" Are Terrorists At Best...Hate Criminals In The Least

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I didn't say kidnapping, I said false imprisonment.

There is a difference.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Delusion.

I see no Trump supporters outside Bernie/Hillary events labelling their supporters the enemy. I see plenty of it from the leftists though, mobs of them, violent, harassing and assaulting Trump supporters and approaching them as their enemies.

So violent and so threatening in fact, the SJ police stood down.

But hey, enjoy that rock you're living under.

Enjoy the diet of falsehood and deception. These are not the majority of leftists no matter how desperately you wish they were. I've advocated no violence, I argue against it at every turn. No one that I know, and evidently no one on ATS (considering your failure to cite a single example) has spoken in support of this crap, either.

So you're a saint, big deal.

Tell that to the people attacking innocent people that they are not leftists.

I realize I'm taking your bait, but: of course I am not a saint. I, like you and everyone else here, have made mistakes that I hope I have learned from and will not repeat. I would preach nonviolence if they were within earshot, but to be honest I am glad they are not. Those committing violence tend too often to be given to it and beyond persuasion, and I think the characterizations here are poor and inaccurate. I believe they are much more angry people opposed to Trump than idealists concerned with left-leaning values. They are better ministered to by the authorities.

Sounds familiar, hmm.

And you seem not to be reading all the posts here if you think there is no support for this crap.

You yourself have inserted a "BUT" after faux condemnation of the violence.

Hypocrite.

This makes absolutely no sense. Faux condemnation? Can you deconstruct the sentence to which you're responding and articulate why you think I'm insincere in my condemnation?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

But you're not asking those on the left to take "personal responsibility". You're asking the left, "the Royal Left", to take responsibility for the actions of people they do not control, have not communicated with, and do not know.

But, many on the left ask for police officers to take personal responsibility for the actions of other officers that break the law, whom they cannot control.

Officers they have never met, nor never worked with. I mean as an officer in Florida I cannot control what an officer does in another city, let alone another state.

Why the double standard?

I think am starting to see quite a few double standards brought to light by the recent violence against Trump supporters.

Have I personally exhibited a double standard? If not, why ask me? It might be useful if you'd cite specific examples and ask liberal ATS members what their take if you're genuinely curious. I gather that you are a LEO. If I were to ask you about the behavior of other officers, I'd be asking in hopes of learning from your perspective and not to use you as a proxy for my frustration with the actions of others. I acknowledge that there are immature folks on both sides of the political spectrum looking for a bag to punch, but I think it's quite obviously untrue that this unfortunate aspect of humanity belongs to a particular political party.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Are you lying or merely daft? No one on the left I know is siding with those acting out with violence.

Until the good Sanders and Clinton supporters start speaking out against, and make attempts to stop the violence other Sanders and Clinton supporters commit, they are just as guilty as the bad ones.

Well, at least that is what many on the left say about good cops speaking out against, and stopping bad cops.

The same applies in these situations right?

I don't agree that either statement is fair or right. I don't hold every LEO responsible for the bad actions of a few.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
And where are all the ATS liberals to call these troublemakers out and demand they be prosecuted. Oh yeah...it isn't a riot when the left do it. It isn't hate when the left does it. It isn't a riot, just a protest when the left do it. Clinton said recently that "Trump created conditions for violence at his events". I'm sure any good liberal would support that...right?

Too bad it is so close to "the girl in the tube top and shorts was asking to be raped".

God I hate hypocrites.

Liars are worse than hypocrites.

Idiotic and not in the very least a childish statement.
FYI a hypocrite is a liar.

But a liar does not have to be a hypocrite so even that logic of a 5 year old that you manage to display does not agree with you.

Case in point:

Person a states "I am for peace, love and tolerance for one and other"

But the day before that she/he/it was at a trump rally punching trump supporters in the face making blood flow because they do not plan on voting for who she/he/it votes.

Then of course the amatuer liberal spin doctors come around to claim it "is not hate and intolerance if you express hate and violence towards trump supporters (and that will likely be "reasoned" with..) Much like how as we all know it is not racist if it is aimed at a white male or any other white person since as we all know they/We cannot experience racism"

Or something along those uneducated liberal lines.

It is really not that hard to comprehend. Claiming to support or be of the opinion that certain things need to be done in a certain way or anything like it and then yourself doing, acting and thinking and having done the exact opposite of what you claimed to be or support is , A: a lie , B: hypocritical.

And just because a hypocrite will always attempt to deny her/his/it's hypocrisy does not change any of it.

While a thesaurus might tell you they're synonyms, I assure you people with a command of the language use the two words independently because they impart different meanings. I suggest you leave the pedantry at the door next time. The meaning of my words is clear enough: many people are deliberately misrepresenting what "liberals" think and roundly ignoring that actual liberals in attendance have to say about their thoughts. After so much insistence along these lines, I feel comfortable branding a person a liar. I believe it unlikely to be an accident that they continually misrepresent the facts. I think instead they are engaging in a sort of tribal combat and will brook no dissent that argues they are wrong to vilify so broadly. I use liar in contrast to hypocrite to mean that rather than trying to impart false virtue (the type of deception that "hypocrite" describes), they are deliberately misleading about the behavior of others.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

What?!?!

You mean there is no box you can put everyone from a large group of people into?!?!

You mean there is no mailing list all liberals, blacks, whites, exc rely on to tell us how to think?!?!?

That would mean that that millions of people have independently come to the conclusion that conservatism and Fox News are mostly lies and propaganda?!?!?

But I thought there was a vast conspiracy where all the scientists, media, teachers, unions, gays, Muslims are making America's flavor of conservatism look bad?!?!

Lol

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Megatronus

KKK Rallies are attacked less than Trump rallies.

Yeah, but Trump is a racist, you see?

moveon.org, La Raza, BLM and other Soros funded terror groups are not interested in attacking the KKK because they don't threaten their absolute control over the population. Trump is another matter, so the terrorist groups need to be used to shut him down. This clearly has nothing to do with racism or perceived racism.
edit on 7/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Megatronus

KKK Rallies are attacked less than Trump rallies.

Yeah, but Trump is a racist, you see?

moveon.org, La Raza, BLM and other Soros funded terror groups are not interested in attacking the KKK because they don't threaten their absolute control over the population. Trump is another matter, so the terrorist groups need to be used to shut him down. This clearly has nothing to do with racism or perceived racism.

There are massive protests at every single KKK rally in the country. Happened in Memphis (my location) about 2 years ago...

These are not political activists, they are idiots after free licks...

When ever there is a fight in highschool you will always have "trigger happy" kids join the winning side for the excitement and bragging rights of it all.

These are all dumb stories, including when they were trying this same propaganda against Trump.

If you get 30k human beings in one place, some one is taking a swing. That is why all large events are required to provide security.

Not sure about the others but BLM was obviously not funded nor marketed well. Anyone who watched the news can tell you BLM did not have elites with Harvard marketing degrees calling the plays...

"All lives matter" however was VERY well funded and marketed..because they had an Ivy League marketing team...

If black lives matter had a marketing team, they would have chosen "all lives matter" as their tag line, rather than having it used against them.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yep, these are a bunch of terrorists. CLASSIC terrorists. You know the kind, you've seen the movies. They're the kind of terrorists that are all inclusive. Terrorists that wish for unity and peace and kindness and acceptance for all. The kind of terrorists that show empathy for people who are different from themselves. Terrorists who prefer non-aggressive policy over war, torture, murder, and deportation. Really radical type terrorists who get angry about racism and bigotry and believe a free press is important.

As soon as we rid ourselves of these leftist terrorists-- we can move forward on a peaceful path to torture, war crimes, and mass deportation, giant fortified walls around the country, and a banning of all Muslims.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

What I meant, and it's quite clear in my posting, is the violence at these protests are coming from the left.

That doesn't mean the majority of the left. Obviously there's millions upon millions who stay home. But just like with Occupy Wall St and BLM, there's a violent element coming from the left not seen elsewhere.

And it's blatant.

Same thing with Islamic extremists, It's not the majority of Muslims, however it is coming from the Muslim community and it is a problem.

So you would agree that if it's a uniquely conservative phenomenon to do something like shoot up a Planned Parenthood clinic or blow up a federal building Oklahoma, it's fair for everyone to simply describe this as violence that comes from "The Right"?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I have not seen you exhibit any double standards.

I should have directed my questions better.

That said, there is no doubt that such things occur.

Anyone that has been on ATS for a while and participated in any of the "posse comitatus" threads knows what I am talking about.

I was trying to point out the hypocrisy in the whole "one bad apple spoils the bunch" approach when it comes to police officers, but not applying the same concept to Trump protesters.

More often than not, I see this behavior applied by those that would land on the left side of the political spectrum.

I apologize if I came across as accusatory against you. It wasn't my intention.

edit on 8-6-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Megatronus

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Delusion.

I see no Trump supporters outside Bernie/Hillary events labelling their supporters the enemy. I see plenty of it from the leftists though, mobs of them, violent, harassing and assaulting Trump supporters and approaching them as their enemies.

So violent and so threatening in fact, the SJ police stood down.

But hey, enjoy that rock you're living under.

Enjoy the diet of falsehood and deception. These are not the majority of leftists no matter how desperately you wish they were. I've advocated no violence, I argue against it at every turn. No one that I know, and evidently no one on ATS (considering your failure to cite a single example) has spoken in support of this crap, either.

So you're a saint, big deal.

Tell that to the people attacking innocent people that they are not leftists.

Sounds familiar, hmm.

And you seem not to be reading all the posts here if you think there is no support for this crap.

You yourself have inserted a "BUT" after faux condemnation of the violence.

Hypocrite.

Oh come on. This is typical persecution complex. Christians have been doing it for years. Find yourself a platform, spew bile and intolerance then act persecuted when people have enough and kick off. I have not seen a simgle person in this thread come out in support of the violence. Rightly so but do stop thinking you have the moral high ground.

Yes people have the right to peaceably protest and that absolutely must be protected but when your using that right to have rally's full of bile and racism and bigotry don't be surprised when the targets of that sentiment descend on the rally.

Yes it's wrong, yes the perpetrators should absolutely be prosecuted (not mowed down with guns like "vermin" like it has been suggested) but don't pretend you are not deliberately trying to provoke that' kind of sentiment.

It's weird conservative Christians and trump suporters deploy such similar tactics you would almost thing they are one and the same.....

There you go again, "but, but, but".

You are glad all that stuff is happening, aren't you.

Christian white Trump supporters deserve what they get, right bigot?

Trump is all in there sieg heiling all over the place, talking trash about the mexican and islamic races through the loudspeakers set up outside the building, to inflame anyone within earshot.

Yeah man, thanks for acknowledging and accepting that people have the right to peacefully assemble.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I have not seen you exhibit any double standards.

I should have directed my questions better.

That said, there is no doubt that such things occur.

Anyone that has been on ATS for a while and participated in any of the "posse comitatus" threads knows what I am talking about.

I was trying to point out the hypocrisy in the whole "one bad apple spoils the bunch" approach when it comes to police officers, but not applying the same concept to Trump protesters.

More often than not, I see this behavior applied by those that would land on the left side of the political spectrum.

I apologize if I came across as accusatory against you. It wasn't my intention.

No worries. It saddens me to hear you've been the recipient of undeserved abuse. I think most people who sign up for that line of work have good intentions. I agree entirely that this "one bad apple spoils the bunch" thing is bad news whether it's a pro-occupy leftist smearing all cops for the actions of some of the NYPD (for example), or Trump supporters insisting that the violent protestors at Trump rallies are inseparable from others who strongly oppose Trump in terms of ethical culpability.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

What I meant, and it's quite clear in my posting, is the violence at these protests are coming from the left.

That doesn't mean the majority of the left. Obviously there's millions upon millions who stay home. But just like with Occupy Wall St and BLM, there's a violent element coming from the left not seen elsewhere.

And it's blatant.

Same thing with Islamic extremists, It's not the majority of Muslims, however it is coming from the Muslim community and it is a problem.

So you would agree that if it's a uniquely conservative phenomenon to do something like shoot up a Planned Parenthood clinic or blow up a federal building Oklahoma, it's fair for everyone to simply describe this as violence that comes from "The Right"?

Sort of....

It is always the conservative side of a political spectrum, but they are so vastly different from country to country, so.....

In Islamic countries it is their right wing who are terrorists, while the left is our secular allies.

But I'm not 100% sure you can blame every right wing for the actions of any right wing...

IMHO it's prob more of an issue or progress vs regression and that the world was a pretty horrible place in the past.

The left wants progress the right wants a return to the past.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

And it's blatant.

Sort of....

It is always the conservative side of a political spectrum, but they are so vastly different from country to country, so.....

In Islamic countries it is their right wing who are terrorists, while the left is our secular allies.

But I'm not 100% sure you can blame every right wing for the actions of any right wing...

IMHO it's prob more of an issue or progress vs regression and that the world was a pretty horrible place in the past.

Very few people in the world, left or right, want to regress.

The differences of opinion come from what one defines as progress. For example, a ever expanding welfare state is seen as progress by some, but it's seen as a regression to failed systems of the past by others. Securing borders is seen as isolationist and regressive by some but seen as progress in the fight against terrorism by others.

Neither the right or the left of political spectrum have a monopoly on 'progression'.

edit on 10/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

And it's blatant.

Sort of....

The differences of opinion come from what one defines as progress. For example, a ever expanding welfare state is seen as progress by some, but it's seen as a regression to failed systems of the past by others. Securing borders is seen as isolationist and regressive by some but seen as progress in the fight against terrorism by others.

Neither the right or the left of political spectrum have a monopoly on 'progression'.

Do you watch politics lol?!?!

The entire republican play form is about a return to the good ole days of anerican values....

They want to undo roe vs wade (abortion).

Return to a lower tax rate and less gov services.

Undo gay marriage.

Return to before there was feminism and people tried to be politically correct.

Return to when you would not catch heat for racism.

You know "make America great again" because it used be great, but now it is horrible thanks to the things I listed...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

And it's blatant.

Sort of....

Do you watch politics lol?!?!

The entire republican play form is about a return to the good ole days of anerican values....

They want to undo roe vs wade (abortion).

Return to a lower tax rate and less gov services.

Undo gay marriage.

Return to before there was feminism and people tried to be politically correct.

Return to when you would not catch heat for racism.

You know "make America great again" because it used be great, but now it is horrible thanks to the things I listed...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And it's blatant.

Sort of....

I have no problem with securing the border or building a wall, worst case it is jobs for Americans.

"No amnesty" is stupid, you should definately have a back door for people who after years are a benefit to their communities and have Americanized....

I don't consider either side of that one issue progress or regress..

Just about everything else about the right can be attributed to regress though imho.

Gay rights? They want to go backwards.,

Workers rights? They want to go backward.

Abortion? They want to go backward..

War on drugs? They want to go backward..

Russia/Cuba? They want to go backwards..

Religion in schools government? They want to go backward...

I feel like I can go on all day...

Their entire platform is based on a false nastolgia of a past who was worse for everyone, except maybe if you were rich and white...

Nearly every republican position is either " I shouldn't have to pay for that" and "Jesus told me to".

When we have a separation of church and state, and the only things they hate tax dollars going to is helping poor people. there are countless things tax dollars go tward that we don't even know about that have zero benefit, at least that money feeds children..

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
November 17, 2016

Our AGITATOR-IN-CHIEF (Barack Obama), is telling the Trump-Hating protesters, to keep on protesting. (In his strange way of using "I would not"... instead of "I would". Maybe that's riot activation speak?)

"I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that hasn’t been subject to these protests," he answered. "So, I would not advise people who feel strongly, or who are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I would not advise them to be silent." 

Source: www.foxnews.com...

President Obama is sending out a lot of mixed messages about President-elect Donald Trump this week, isn't he? One moment, Donald Trump is an OK dude who will do just fine. Two hours later, Obama says that Trump is flirting with disaster, by befriending Putin.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join