It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anaheim CA Protests

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: reldra

But why can't certain "protesters" do things legally?

You know the results might be better and less antagonizing.

That is pretty vague and this is going out of the scope of the thread set by the OP. Not going to be bullied by people with an odd chip on their shoulder tonight. Went through it last night. Going to take a break.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Good idea.

Don't work yourself into an episode.

good deflection tactic by the way

edit on May-25-2016 by xuenchen because: ask saul

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'd much rather be remembered for sitting at a computer than throwing bottles and rocks at innocent humans, punching horses, jumping on police cars, destroying neighborhoods and not knowing how to use simple words in a sentence.

But if that's what you look up to, have at it. Even the nastiest serial killers throughout history have a fan or two.
edit on 25-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That is pretty vague and this is going out of the scope of the thread set by the OP. Not going to be bullied by people with an odd chip on their shoulder tonight. Went through it last night. Going to take a break.

Curious how you go into thread after thread, stir things up like blaming Trump for illegals trashing a city while "protesting" for the rights of illegals, then turn around and pull the victim card.

Bet that victim card was made in China too if you check the back.

Under Trump, at least it'll be made in America. MAGA.
edit on 25-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TechniXcality

So if your protest Trump you musts be a liberal? He's the most hated presidential candidate in history so everyone from every walk of life could be there protesting.

Or the most loved and adored, depending upon your perspective. I have a feeling the protesters love Trump too. They follow him around like they're his pets. And they help Trump get more votes as well.. I wonder if Trump protesters know they are helping him become the next president?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Interesting. Everyone can keep yelling at each other I'm not really paying any attention to it. What I'm really curious about is why there wasn't more of a protest? It had most of the same ingredients that the last protest in Costa Mesa had. It was a much larger venue with more people and more public. I thought the protest in Albuquerque last night might have fueled it a bit.
Was it because the police were in a much larger presence earlier? I noticed they blocked traffic off for several blocks around the convention center. I'd say almost out to 1/2 mile. Could the protesters not get there? Or was there no specific call for a protest? It would be interesting to see if there were any specific calls for protests on twitter/facebook etc.
And how those protest alerts coincide with actual protest activity.
I'm beginning to believe these events are in some part instigated. I think the media also plays a part because they post the most spectacular footage and pictures that made it look much worse than it actually was. Long after the event has calmed down.
I still expect the DNC/RNC conventions to be fairly noisy.
Ok kids you can go back to calling each other names. Play nice and no hitting.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DBCowboy

but more importantly people who aren't politically active or savy also don't like him.

But those that are politically active and savy, do like him?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Damn, really? That's so sad. I mean, we're always given the choice between two evils but my god, we voted in the most hated candidate every time?

This needs to stop.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: slowisfast

Yes, some do and some don't. There are lots of people in this country who don't give two poops about politics and our foreign policy. They got the gist and called it a day. Trump has done well in getting their attention with his campaign formula, which is essentially just reality TV. And Americans love their reality TV and are all familiar with the name Trump.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As long as it isn't a soap opera I should be fine. At least with QVC I might see something I wanna buy.

Maybe I'll just go outside instead.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Basically, Trump is playing on peoples emotions, that's why you either love him or hate him. So no, these protesters do not love Trump. They in fact hate him and they hate him so much they'd be stupid enough to throw rocks and bottles at police. He's playing on all of our emotions which is essentially the game of division. I don't think there much room for a middle ground when it comes to Trump, you're either with him or against him.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mash3d

Wasn't this protest during the day? I think I recall the MSM talking about how relieved the police were it was at noon because most people would be busy unlike last night when it was held well into the evening and went on into the night.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

In this light, it seems true that right or wrong, the only thing that matters is reactivity. Quite sad.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes it was during the day. Also in the middle of the week. I guess people are worked up enough to yell and throw things and rage against the system, but only when they don't have to take time off.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mash3d

I wouldn't take a dare off to protest him either, totally not worth. If he becomes president that's a different matter.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So rioters and law breakers and criminals are your new heroes now?

Strange hey. How a violent riot now equals a protest for change.

If those imbeciles screaming and damaging things and assaulting people had the ability to change anything, it would be their underwear. once a month maybe.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Because Trump made them get violent. Don't you watch the MSM ?

For shame...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mash3d
Interesting. Everyone can keep yelling at each other I'm not really paying any attention to it. What I'm really curious about is why there wasn't more of a protest? It had most of the same ingredients that the last protest in Costa Mesa had.

That area is where Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and other attractions are or have buses to.

It's a major tourist trade area.

Believe me, law enforcement is not going to let it get out of hand.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
[reldra

All of the people in Southern California or some other people?

And will these people be alive or dead when these 'dissections' take place?

Alright I could have chosen a different way to make my point but have you been on the 405 lately?
edit on Ram52716v13201600000055 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join