It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke AMA Discussion Thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Well said I agree, but I wonder why he wouldn't answer my question- how do we know that he is not a lizard person?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

He may have missed your question as it appears he was having some difficulty with responding via the reply or quote formatting. I am sure if you post your question again with an explanation that it was inadvertently missed, it will be allowed. Or, it's a conspiracy!
edit on 11-5-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

yes i noticed that he liked to do that because it reminded him of his childhood, a time of innocence when he didn't know the things he knows know (im guessing), we all need our escapism's from time to time.
great AMA that i will go back to regularly.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Steam engines are pretty rad, who would have thought.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

but I wonder why he wouldn't answer my question- how do we know that he is not a lizard person?

Because it's a loaded question?
Because there were far more serious and interesting questions being asked by those actually looking for answers?

Come on, man. You know you aren't seriously asking with hopes of an actual answer. Every time I read you writing that I can nearly feel the smirk on your face while you type it. You're not being serious, you're making a mockery of something you don't understand (or don't care to look at outside your own perceptions) and are trying to pin down this "lizard people" idea to something physical....at least that is what it seems like to me.

I could be wrong...However, I just don't think the question has any real merit, and I doubt Icke found it to be worthy of an answer either.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a jerk....just giving you an honest take on it from my perspective.
I've only come around to read the AMA and some associated threads this morning and have saw you ask/post this a few different times.

You know, there was a lot to be thought on/discussed from that AMA....seems you don't want to/choose not to go down that rabbit hole and this is your "mask"....I think you are uncomfortable with what you may find, on this one, my friend.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

While it is funny yes, it's not illogical to ask based on his own accertains why we should believe he is not a lizard person. How do you define such a thing or put parameters on it? Come on man, how is it any different then calling people like David Cameron a lizard person which is just as disrespectful.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I don't really want to debate anything just to be front about that but I will tell you what I kind of get from what he is trying to say in a nutshell.

He believes that reality as we know is an illusion and that a "control system" wants to keep you attached to this illusion by keeping you linked in to your 5 sense limitation hindering the ability of insight and clear minded original thought and understanding. An awful lot of old world kingdoms and royal people and cultures often were associated with serpent worship or believed to have been bred with serpent people etc etc and he believes these folks are still here today, some of his stuff is kind of out there but they are his views. It is alot more in depth but that is the basic understanding I got of the reptilian thing. His views on the "selfie" generation and technology are way way way more interesting in regards to his ideas on a global cabal and its power to orchestrate and control things, perhaps you should ask about that because that stuff is very deep and I am not an ardent hater but I tend to often be more skeptical but willing to listen. At the end of the day it would be cool to have some beers with the guy and really listen to what he has got to say because at the very least, it is interesting and sometimes entertaining.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Jakal26

While it is funny yes, it's not illogical to ask based on his own accertains why we should believe he is not a lizard person. How do you define such a thing or put parameters on it? Come on man, how is it any different then calling people like David Cameron a lizard person which is just as disrespectful.

These visitor threads don't allow for any type of challenging or exploration of their hypotheses, so I really don't see the point.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

This was my reaction. I had only "heard things." The AMA allowed me to form my own opinion (admittedly off the cuff) about the man, and, frankly, I found him likable and sincere.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I don't worry much over disrespect directed at Cameron and other world leaders. "Play the big stage, prepare to get heckled." Seems fair enough to me.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

a crazy person doesnt think they are crazy............. do you think you are crazy?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh meh so it's over? He is never coming back? That sucks. Do anyone have any information regarding my question that follows:

Hi David.

Do you have any information about the humans before the alien intervention. Or the human race before the new human race. That would be before around 200.000 years ago. You have briefly mention this or did you mean the antediluvian age and cilviation such as Atlantis and hyperborea?

''There was a race here before modern human'' Could you tell us something about this race?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xXxFiles

This is the AMA DISCUSSION thread the actually AMA is the other one you should post your question there. It would be cool if he came over here and did some posting with us over here though.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm disappointed in myself for missing it, because I would like to know why he supports Russell Brand who is a pedophile, and why he attended the Soho, London Groucho Club which is also frequented by many celebrity pedophiles.

if he ever returns for another AMA please be sure to ask him.

I, most likely, will not be on this crappy conspiracy theory forum at that time.
edit on 2222017 by DyingEmbers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join