It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP
Everyone knows what that means. The mark of the beast. There have been a lot of speculations going around about it for centuries, or more. Since it was written.

In Holy Scripture, in prophecy 7 represents divine completeness. "The 7 lampstands," "The 7 congregations," etc. Referring to all as a whole.

6 is, of course, 1 less than 7. Thus if 7 is divine perfection 6 is imperfection.

The number misses the mark. It is not complete. You get 6 and then 6 and then 6, or 600, 60, and 6, you really have an imperfect system.

The 666 system is really mankind's rulership. And the mark of the beast (human ruler-ship) is simply everyone and anyone involved in politics anywhere in the world.

Do you vote,or run in elections? Do you pledge allegiance to a certain flag in a certain country? Do you participate in the military in any form, in any country, really you have the mark of the beast.

Most so-called false "Christian" religions will not tell you this because, you know, most so-called Christian religions part of "Christendom" (Christian religions that take part in politics) if they recognized this truth, they would be condemning themselves. As they rightly should.

Actually that was a digression. This information has been known for a very very long time.

What I find interesting is the number of books in the Holy Scriptures themselves. 66.

It is true that all Scripture is inspired of God and make the man of God completely equipped for every good work.

There is nothing lacking in them for our time.

But they are not complete.

To make them divnely fulfilled we need 11 more, to make 77.

Those 11 new books or "scrolls" are yet to be written, and are for the future.

(Revelation 20:12) . . .And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. The dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds.

I pursued this thread and would like to make a few comments to help some of you along.

Firstly there is no "J" sound in Hebrew and biblical Greek the original new and old testament languages.

Names such as Jehovah are incorrect and miss transliterations. The "vav" in hebrew actually was the "waw" therefore sounding out God's name as Yud-heh-waw-heh. Look on a map and you will see Jerusalem is actually Yerusalim.

Some other points with my research is that the story of Job/Satan/Yahweh was actually "The Satan" as in Hebrew you will see its preceded by the Hebrew letter Heh meaning "The Satan".

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him"; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Jude 1:14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, "Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."

Yes he gave testimony and the other writers knew it. Not only do two approved bible books mention this but also the Book of Enoch was among those found with the Dead Sea scrolls likely meaning it was held in high esteem by early Christians and Jews.

Reading this book will reveal plural forms of Satan as well as the correct name of the serpent tempting Eve to be Gadreel not "Satan" whom was one of many Serpents. More in my articles.

www.numberman.net...

I've also discovered "The Abomination of Desolation"
Is none other than The Mark of the Beast as you are the temple not some proposed 3rd temple in Jerusalem where an abomination will be placed.

Read the full article here

www.numberman.net...

Hope it all helps. Reading what a Satan really is and the genetic mixing they are doing with the Human race will also help by reading this article dealing with the Parable of the Wheat and Chaff.

www.numberman.net...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join