It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Cent mistakenly rips on a young man who he thought was on drugs..uh boy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

People choose to start abusing drugs. People don't choose to be black or autistic.

That drug abusing lifestyle is so hip and cool, I can't wait to get my high on.

Like my grandmother addicted to opiates she was prescribed after a hip replacement, she is living that amazing life. You're spot on bro.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

"Someone wants to come to work high at a freaking airport then I think you have the right to call them out on it"

He wasn't high.
edit on 4-5-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

This entire thing happened in my home town so yes I have seen the video more times than I care to count. If someone wants to come to work high at a freaking airport then I think you have the right to call them out on it...either way I don't care about either of these people.

I just think it is a stupid thing to get 'outraged' about since it wasn't intended to be an insult to autistic people in the first place. The world has gone mad.

I found your assumption that the kid was 'retarded' as opposed to autistic, offensive.

I find YOU offensive, to be frank.

Yet, I will sleep fine tonight...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

People choose to start abusing drugs. People don't choose to be black or autistic.

You made that other thread earlier, and i dont want to derail it, so iam gonna qoute you here

I am addicted to ATS.

I didn't want to admit this to myself, but I have tried to quit several times in the last few months, including a hiatus for the holidays and I can't help, but come back to see what is going on here.

There are people I can't wait to hear from. There are people I don't agree with and I still want to see what they are saying whenever they start a thread. There is abuse both taken and given.

This site is like a sick relationship that I can't break off.

The first step is to admit you have a problem...

First step is to admit you have a problem...
Second step is to have 50 cent filming you fighting with your addiction, and mocking you on youtube, for being an addict...

So you know everything about being addicted to something, and how hard it can be to let that addiction go ...and we are not even talking hard drugs here. Yet you think that drug addicts are lesser persons that yourself...

Let me tell you something, everytime you see a weakness in someone, its YOUR weakness, and that is why you get scared... Think about that
We dont all have the same weaknesses and strengths, and you can only relate to yourself. So everytime you judge somebody, your really only judging yourself..

With that said, i like your addiction, and i might be addicted to ATS myself, and trust me, it could be a lot worse

I respect your attitude against drug users, and i can understand why you feel the way you do. Iam just asking you to remember, they are not all the same person and they all have very different reasons to why they ended up where their are, so dont be so quick to judge, you will just end up making the same mistake as 50 cent did, but hey, we all make mistakes sometimes

Now iam gonna fight MY addiction, and try to get some sleep, have a nice day

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
50 cent is/was a scumbag.
An irrelevant loser desperately trying to keep his name in people's mouths. Because his music sure instead catching any attention.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He came out in the early 2000's and soon after I lost interest in main stream music. Not saying it's his fault, I loved his music and his CD was the last CD I ever bought.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
The greatest hip hop album of my generation, IMO although I hate the guy.

Once the game destroyed him his career as a musician was over. G U not.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew

Generation 0.50 perCent? Jeez, Check out Saul Williams.
edit on 5/5/2016 by Tundra because: 50 cent is not a musician

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Unfortunately, this is something that is very common where I live. There is a section of the city dubbed DTES (downtown east side) and everyone there is assumed to be on drugs or an addict. However, that is not the case. One of the mental institutions in the area closed a wing down and just let mentally ill patients out the front door without ensuring they had a place to stay or someone to take care of them and majority of them ended up living on the street on the DTES. I try really hard to never assume someone is on drugs because I'm aware of the sad situation of how we treat mental health and the stigma still attached to it.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Are you serious? Wow - the guy made like 2 passable tracks in his career.
He's garbage, his flow is terrible, his lyrics and subject matter are tired, played out and frankly boring.
Just because he achieved mainstream 'fame' and recognition doesn't mean he's good.

As for best album of 'your generation' ??

You need to listen to more hip hop - that's an embarrassing statement.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Power Of The Dollar and Guess Who's Back were decent imo, everything after that...not so much.

This is probably the best track he ever did.
youtu.be...
edit on 5-5-2016 by MagnaCarta2015 because: added link

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

This entire thing happened in my home town so yes I have seen the video more times than I care to count. If someone wants to come to work high at a freaking airport then I think you have the right to call them out on it...either way I don't care about either of these people.

I just think it is a stupid thing to get 'outraged' about since it wasn't intended to be an insult to autistic people in the first place. The world has gone mad.

I found your assumption that the kid was 'retarded' as opposed to autistic, offensive.

I find YOU offensive, to be frank.

Yet, I will sleep fine tonight...

You are undiagnosed, aren't you.

Do you think I care if You sleep? I care that you'd happily see a young mans life ruined.

Then I speak out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join