It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Mexican/American War?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

Let's face it, if Trump hadn't started making his overtly racist remarks about the Hispanic community

Funny I remember the protests and flag burning as far back as 2004 04 2005. I remember this because they had a rally on May 1 which is the traditional day of communist parades.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
No there will be no new war between mexico and the usa, and even if trump wins, he wont build a wall.

Im thinking the Illuminati will have a fit to be tied if they cannot control Trump....as they want a North American Union. Even the rogue President called for it and the TPP as well, oh and the Transcorridor highway too.
Here's an article showing that Kerry was working on the NAU which proves that both Democrat and Republican CFR are on this. I remember well when two Bonesmen Kerry and Bush ran on opposite sides...lol classic Hegelian if I ever saw it!

www.wnd.com...
edit on 1-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Protests regarding immigration reform has been going on since Reagan introduced his amnesty program back in the '80s. No new ground there.

Trump is dealing with the backlash of his own making on several fronts. Just can't muster up any sympathy for pompous ass.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Have you ever heard the song "La Raza" by Kid Frost? It was released in 1990.

It sums up exactly what this thread is concerned with.

The Spanish term La Raza translates as "the Race", Spanish raza having the meaning of "race, ethnicity; breed, strain, lineage". The term expresses ethnic or racial pride, racial supremacist ideology and is used with somewhat different shades of meaning in Spain and in Hispanic America.

Wiki

Honestly, this is another case of something being okay for a minority ethnic group, but if there were an ideology of some white people, they'd be called out for being racist (and it is a racist ideology). When I was 11 when this song was released, it was pretty popular (I grew up in SoCal-ish). I didn't know what it was about.

But you know, just like with most groups centered on fighting for and protection those of a certain race, you have your extremists, your moderates, and then those who are the majority--who ignore the movement altogether.

I don't foresee a war based on a relatively extremist group.

Look into the MEChA organization if you want to find your extremists, though--even the acronym of the name is the Spanish word for "fuse." The symbolism is intentional.

From their site:

Each word in MEChA symbolizes a great concept in terms of la causa. Movimiento means that the organization is dedicated to the movement to gain self-determination for our people. Estudiantil, identifies the organization as a student group for we are part of our Raza's future. At the heart of the name is the use of the identity: Chicano. At first seen as a negative word, now taken for a badge of honor. In adopting their new identity, the students committed themselves to return to the barrios, colonias, or campos and together, struggle against the forces that oppress our gente. Lastly, the affirmation that we are Indigenous people to this land by placing our movement in Aztlan, the homeland of all peoples from Anahuak.

The claim that they are an oppressed indigenous people (of Aztlan) and are struggling against the forces that oppress them. Basically, they want to fight to reclaim their land.

But in any event, I don't forsee any sort of war being started or won by this group, but it's good knowledge to know that they're out there, just like the New Black Panther Party and the Knights of the KKK.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There will be no war between US and Mexico. If there was it wouldn't last very long.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Pop us with a nuke ,you'll get a war.
AND loose it rather quickly ,but AT LEAST they'll get it OUT of their systems for a while.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: misskat1

Um, I guess Mexicans haven't heard what happened to Japanese-American citizens in WW2 when we went to war with Japan. Someone might want to fill them in on that tidbit that before they think about trying to start a war lol.

The Right to bear arms changes the definition. Plus the Japs citizen had no part compare what Mexico would do. The Japs didn't even have arms back then. Same with the Chinese who were grouped up. Forget Mexico, Gangs will take advantage of the situation.
edit on 2-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
there already is a fence and a border patrol

he has no intention of building a wall imho

if he did, it wouldn't solve anything as many illegal immigrants cross with legal papers and just overstay their visa and then you run into the same problems bush did with the Rio Grande and private property.

the myth of raping mexicans crossing the border in the middle of the night with a knife in their mouth is fodder for the weak minded.

if he actually goes through with it, the rapists will just get in a boat or in the back of a van or buy a ladder

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
give them socal then build a wall around it. all amnesty to socal. lots of problems solved. they get hollywood and aztlan, we don't have to have them anymore. everybody wins.

the only concerning issue is the loss of ports.

gofundme wall using israeli wall prices would be about $120 a person for 50 million paying individuals assuming the 6 billion cost.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

The whole southwest is in the beginnings of a very severe drought that could last decades. Not going to be worth fighting a war over. Look at California already. They may get this patch of Mexico back but it will be as dry as a bone.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I will donate the first $120. We need to start a build the wall movement.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: Vector99

Um, I guess Mexicans haven't heard what happened to Japanese-American citizens in WW2 when we went to war with Japan. Someone might want to fill them in on that tidbit that before they think about trying to start a war lol.

The Right to bear arms changes the definition. Plus the Japs citizen had no part compare what Mexico would do. The Japs didn't even have arms back then. Same with the Chinese who were grouped up. Forget Mexico, Gangs will take advantage of the situation.

So...gangs would rule the day. Yea, um...no.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex

Mexico, as a nation, held what is now Texas for all of 15 years before Texas gained it's independence.

The anglo settlers were happily invited in by the Mexican government and given land grants in hope that they would serve as a buffer zone from the Apache and Comanche. Very few Mexican settlements survived in the area prior to the establishment of U.S. and European settlements.

Now lets not confuse everybody with the facts.....

A civil war, race war, Mexican Whitey war, whatever you want to call it......
would take a lot of Corona's and Bud and Coors lights. Not to mention everyone putting their smart phoned down for a moment...... Never happen......

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'll say it again. The wall is stupid. Sure there may be a few places were you might need some fences or something, but....

And here's what's really important. If you ask Real Border Patrol Agents what they'd rather have it's upgraded gear, technology, drones and Vehicles and a few more agents.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join