It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you have it both ways ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That was plan A, but there was concern that as the towers aged there would not be enough rent revenue put aside to take them down piece by piece with cranes.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

That was plan A, but there was concern that as the towers aged there would not be enough rent revenue put aside to take them down piece by piece with cranes.

What other way could they do it?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

What other way could they do it?

Fly some aircraft into them and start a fire. That did just the trick as it turns out

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Or somehow the end game of the Petrodollar is playing out. To be replaced by the Chinese Yuan

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: samkent

Or somehow the end game of the Petrodollar is playing out. To be replaced by the Chinese Yuan

I don't see any connection between 911 and the Yuan.
Please explain.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

90 West St - across from South Tower was built in 1907. It was hit by debris and set on fire, burning for 2 days.

Because of its heavy masonry construction structural damage was limited, was renovated.

130 West St - Verizon Building, built in 1927, was struck by WTC 7 as it collapsed sustaining 1 billion in damage and rebuilding costs

Again because of its heavy construction was able to be renovated

WTC Towers were less than 30 years old - so why did they save these very old buildings....??

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

a reply to: bandersnatch

The engineers I listened too back in the early 60's seemed to think a plan would need to be in place for bringing down the towers at the end of their cycle life ~40 years. They thought it would be necessary to keep the date of the actual demolition secret to prevent onlookers from putting themselves in danger.

It would not be difficult to demolish the towers - just reverse the process used to build them!

So, how do you easily take down the towers by reversing the process?

If this was a concret building then sure, it would be easy with very little man-power after. A Steel building that size would cost a fortune to dismantle. The man-power needed, the safety regulations and even with metal prices at the level they were at their peek, it would take a sizable subsidy from the government to convice any investor to take on that project.

Im not sure you have a very good understanding of construction.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I kept saying that the focus on how exactly the buildings came down is a huge distraction. The petrodollar is the cornerstone of American power today and Saudi Arabia is the cornerstone of the Petrodollar. Ill leave it up to you to speculate what percentage of resources of the CIA (NSA?) is spent on SA in particular, but you would be prudent to aim for your higher guess to err on the side of caution. In all things geopolitical and the area of SA there has been strong correlation between England, SA and America with the latest example being of course Saudi Arabias efforts to topple Assad.

One does not need to know every little detail to demand answers to difficult questions, but like with any hierarchy eventually you reach the top and then only god can judge.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
All the talk these days is about the 28 pages.
I think the common consensus is that the Saudis knew something or maybe even had a direct hand in 911.

But wait I thought TPTB planted explosives ?
I thought TPTB wired building 7 in record time for the big finale ?
I thought TPTB remotely flew a plane into the Pentagon?
I thought TPTB shot down 93 ?
I thought it was space beams burning cars?

How can you have it both ways ?

Or are you going to expand your conspiracy ?
Are you going to suggest TPTB told the Saudis "You supply the patsies and paper trail, we'll do the rest.".

Washington the CIA and Langley have their hand so far up Saudi Arabias azz they are pretty much an asset. You cant fart in or around saudi arabia without one of the agencies listening in. At this point all of Americas power lies in Saudi Arabia, they have been the most important domino in the petrodollar reserve currency scheme since its inception and a protectorate of the British empire since the 1800s before that. Then there is the fact not one single jet was able to intercept (armed) any of the airliners for about an hour. What gives? In America in the washington area? How gullible do you have to be to think the terrorists just got lucky?

I always regarded the discussion about the dynamics of the destruction of the towers a distraction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join