It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Libertarian Party presidential debate pt2 on Fox Business Network Stossel show tonight at 9pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I apologize for not posting the original date for the second libertarian debate. I thought it was airing on Saturday not Friday.

"Don’t miss the second Libertarian presidential debate on Stossel Friday, April 8 at 9 PM E.T.
It re-airs on FBN Saturday, April 9 at 9:00 PM E.T."

www.lp.org...
edit on 9-4-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: changed text

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Damn, I had no idea this existed and Fox is airing it? Is this the first debate? Have there been past debates like this, you know last cycle?
edit on 9-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No.

This is the first time the LP got on national TV.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I am about to watch now. I watched the first part last week, and I thought it was very good.

I wish more people would pay attention to this. I think many people would find they agreed with Libertarians on a large number of topics. It's sad to see people continuing to support parties they know have not been acting based on the will of the people. i believe we do have the power to change things if we stop supporting the same two parties that screw us every time.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Already aired, but yes, reairing tonight...

Was wondering if anybody caught these debates...

My take:
Johnson Lost
McAfee did better than I thought, and resembles "most interesting man in the world."
Austin Petersen wins (at least this debate)

Any way, I'll vote for this party's nominee, most likely.
edit on 4/9/2016 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Thanks for posting this! I'm looking forward to watching -- but probably tomorrow. I don't get FBN though so I hunted up a video on youtube:

Libertarian Debate 2

I watched the first debate. I liked Johnson -- but that was no surprise. I was surprised that I liked McAfee more than I expected. I wasn't impressed by Peterson though. He reminded me of Obama's first run -- a little too cocky and too big for his britches. Maybe I'll be a little more impressed with him this time around.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Austin Petersen is pretty much a younger clone of Ron Paul. He was totally correct on most of his replies as far as the limits to government as outlined in the constitution.

John McAfee won IMO. Ownership of your mind and body. Privacy is needed for freedom.

Gary Johnson was good but not good enough. He didn't give his A game.

All these candidates are soooooooooooooooo much better than Hillary,Trump,Cruz,Kasich.
edit on 9-4-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

new topics

top topics

join