It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wooooo Ghostie: Detailed apparition in Egyptian Room Devon Museum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
These are great pics, and they sure do look real! Exciting.

It looks like the woman in the 'ghostly' pict is sans hair, except for maybe a few little wisps. The more 'whole' apparition appears to have hair.

What's up with that I wonder? Maybe she had no hair at the time of death?

According to the article they did in fact vid some of it, but didn't post it. (They videoed the sensors reportedly responding intelligently to questions.)

Interesting!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Did they get video? If not, why not?!

Yeah, this.
It baffles me why all these paranormal investigators and shows don't do what they used to do back in the day, find a location and arm it to the rafters with every piece of equipment they can, then monitor it all for a week.

Why is always one evening of spooky shenanigans or a single photo? Where are the ACTUAL INVESTIGATIONS?

I'm an open-minded sceptic with most of these things. I've had my own experiences in the past that I find hard to explain, but most of what I see from "paranormal groups" is hyped-up bs of the highest order. And don't even get me started on the fake shows like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures or even (heaven forbid) Most Haunted!

I suppose it's entirely coincidental that most of these places featured in such stories are also tourist destinations who could really do with a little free publicity.

Notice that in this instance they made sure to mention that the place runs special paranormal events. That's not suspicious at all, right? lol

I hope it is analysed, and by someone actually a professional in their filed and not a carefully chosen stooge no one has ever heard of.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Why is always one evening of spooky shenanigans or a single photo? Where are the ACTUAL INVESTIGATIONS?

Bear in mind this is an article about an investigation, and not the investigation per se.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
(if real)

The freakiest part is that you can tell she is looking right at them.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Best ghost pictures I've seen in ages. And, unlike a lot of stuff we look at here, we know where they were taken and by whom. And we have the pictures takers publicly stating their veracity.

A far cry form the usual, "I found this on YouTube, what do you think?" stuff we usually deal with.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

M'lady

The interesting part is this. The mummy glass case has allegedly had fingerprints appear on the inside, and Egyptians shaved their heads at times and wore wigs.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
oopsie
edit on 2-4-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The "ghost" doesn't look Egyptian....

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

It looks like the woman in the 'ghostly' pict is sans hair

What's up with that I wonder? Maybe she had no hair at the time of death?

I don't wish to indulge this "ghost" nonsense
. However, it's well known that wealthy Egyptians in ancient times shaved their heads and wore wigs.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: incepticus
true...except she is not egyptian.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Can we say for sure, these pictures were not edited before released for more sensational attention to grab viewers?

Why so much gaseous substance, which conveniently has the shape of a head and features on it? Where is that gas/smoke coming from, looks like alot?

Interesting I guess.. but in the age of deception, I can't take it at face value.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My thoughts too, about the smoke. I'm guessing maybe a cigarette or something that releases smoke, held in front of a camera with flash, hoping to get some random image that sort of looks like a figure and even better if it seems to have a face.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

here's the location in relation to the veiled woman.

very rare photo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join