It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a Real and Measurable Magnesium Conspiracy Affecting our Health?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Soil depletion and chemical fertalizers.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73
this should say 6 million people living on farms in America not

there used to be 6 million farms around 1930

that equated to about 20% of the American population and when Abraham Lincoln introduced the USDA in 1862 90% of americans were farmers that was 28 million

Today there are around 5 million farmers* or rather cheaply paid undernourished poor people who work for big corporations who take all the money and give us # genetically modified nutrient depleted irradiated food which will manipulate our DNA and kill us a lot earlier than we used to

*who will live on average 49 years compared to farmers who used to live around 92 years can't find the proof but if you are eating nutrient rich food with no chemicals and doing exercise as in manual labour meaning you keep your body healthy then this is not too hard to see despite what the ruling class controlled media say

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Right I'm getting somewhere lol

it says the government also make conservation payments for using inorganic fertiliser and above the photo it says that this is counterproductive as it improves the yield of the crops

books.google.com.au...$440+for+liming&source=bl&ots=o9Eo0A6uBT&sig=qLdS3_pgTxN_EwqC49pM-w9z3QQ &hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXmZm_84XMAhWDraYKHa2XDYgQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=Life%20%24440%20for%20liming&f=false

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'd have to agree that there is a magnesium problem affecting people's health.

I have had severe asthma my whole life. As a child I was put on Theodur, Alupent and Prednisone. By my teen years, then came Ventolin and Albuterol. By college, I was put on Advair. Then my lungs almost collapsed and it was breathing treatments again with Prednisone and lung steroids.

Then I read on the internet that there is a correllation between magnesium-deficiency and asthma.

Guess what?!?!

I scrapped all prescription medications and ONLY take 1 magnesium pill a day. Asthma problem solved. I haven't taken a prescription asthma medication since college.

On the magnesium supplements, it has to be magnesium only. I tried a magnesium-calcium mix, but the calcium doesnt help with lungs. Also tried a magnesium-zinc mix. But the magnesium only, by itself, works best.

So with 1 magnesium pill a day, I was able to throw away Theodur, Alupent, Prednisone, Ventolin, Albuterol, and Advair.

My asthma med costs are a 2 bottle package of magnesium supplements $6-$12 every 2-3 months.

Many people with asthma or other breathing problems can fix it with a simple magnesium supplement.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join