It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

29 Year old has Billion Dollar Portfolio and Won't Say How He got It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

Today, Mr Harrison admitted the money has been causing him some headaches. "$500 million, it's $168 billion I got taken from me," Mr Harrison said. "I've been to five different Commonwealth Banks and they all think I've stolen it. How can I steal something that's from your bank? You would know straight away, I'd be arrested straight away." Read more at www.9news.com.au...

Interesting now that he is claiming the money was stolen from him, this guy is a class A fraud.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Ha I have to laugh.. He does seem a bit vague to say the least. Why is he spouting about 168 B ? and the reporter in the video says his lawyer was adamant that there was 596M in Cash which was on Saturday now it is showing a deficit of A$-42.57 Cash.
J Harrison does also say he went to five different commonwealth banks and they have taken his money thinking he has stolen it.
This is even more interesting than I first thought. Why would he log on to his account for that reporter if he was conning in some way and the lawyer must have seen what he has stated ?
Also we have not seen any share holdings if as stated he has a big lump in those. MMmm
Those facebook details in the news video are also interesting..

Alien ?

edit on 28 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added a h

edit on 28 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Right found his facebook profile he has not posted anything on there since last year 2015.. From one of his friends postings it seems he has had some kind of breakdown and doesn't know what he is saying although those bank details are strange..
I will post a screenshot of the friends postings. I hope he gets back to normal whatever he has gone through, I guess a split from his partner or wife has knocked him sideways.. What a polava..

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Yeah, maybe he was carrying the world's best meth, but I'd still be inclined to believe there's a bit of an exaggeration there.

Reminds me of an old video where the US coastguard valued coc aine at a million dollars per kilo.

Street value after it's cut and broken into grams.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...

TEWANTIN'S "billionaire tradie" has had his court matter adjourned. Sunshine Coast man Phillip Johnathan Harrison is facing charges of possessing dangerous drugs, possessing tainted property and joyriding. His matter was briefly mentioned in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Monday. Mr Harrison was arrested in March and using a smartphone app, showed the court he had about $596 million in his savings account. Mr Harrison did not appear in court on Monday. His case was adjourned to May 16 for a committal callover.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join